본문 바로가기
13th 유네스코 세계문화유산

자유게시판

Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual: 10 Things I'd Love To Have Known Earlier

페이지 정보

작성자 Georgiana 댓글 0건 조회 8회 작성일 24-04-30 01:12

본문

Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

Pamper yourself and relax and relax with avon planet spa sleep ritual (the full report) Planet Spa products. These inexpensive items are perfect for pampering at home!

Treat your skin to the Mediterranean beauty secret of ultra-moisturizing olive oil and Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual the refreshing scents of crisp greens and sandalwood. Apply a gentle massage to your body paying special attention to rough areas, then rinse. Use 1-2 times per week.

Invigorating Olive Oil Scrub

This exfoliating scrub makes use of the Mediterranean beauty secret, ultra-moisturizing Olive oil, to reveal softer skin that is smoother, more silkier and smoother. Formulated using skin-cleansing pumice, as well as seaweed extracts, this scrub will leave your skin feeling rejuvenated and energized. Add your favorite essential oil (such as lavender) to create a soothing and relaxing at-home spa experience. This scrub can be used on feet, hands, and the body. You can mix it with raw or white sugar to achieve your desired level of abrasion. This homemade exfoliant leaves your skin soft, smooth and fabulous. Made from natural ingredients and without harmful chemicals.

Use this nourishing scrub to exfoliate your skin and refresh it once a week or more. Cleanse thoroughly after using and keep any extras in a shower caddy to make application simpler.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleanser

This deep cleansing gel contains activated charcoal to draw out impurities, leaving the skin feeling smooth and refreshed. The formula is formulated using Rosemary and Charcoal extracts to aid in cleansing without irritation or drying. for sensitive or dry skin.

This is a great product for use in everyday life. It doesn't exfoliate as much, so if you want an exfoliating scrub, I suggest you choose a different. It cleanses your skin well and has a slight chocolate scent. It's not too expensive and can be found at Avon.

It is a worthwhile product and I would recommend it to others. Avon will assist you if you aren't happy with your purchase.

This product has made my skin soft for a very long time. It has a pleasant chocolate scent and it is easy to wash off your body. I will continue using this. It's a great option for busy schedule or who require an easy way to keep their skin healthy and moisturized.

The Energise Ritual body scrub

This body scrub has been specifically designed to eliminate dead skin cells and make the skin smooth. It contains green tea extract, which is known for stimulating the skin. It also has the refreshing scent of bergamo and lemons. It's one of my favorite scrubs, and I adore how my skin feel and look.

The Energise ritual collection comprises the body scrub, a facial spritz, and a solid cleanser. The Energise Ritual body scrub is cruelty-free and paraben-free.

It is recommended that you use it 1-2x per week and apply a small quantity to your clean skin. Massage gently, paying particular attention to rough areas such as knees, elbows, and feet. Rinse thoroughly.

The Ritual of Energise Facial Spritz

Refresh your face and soothe skin with this refreshing mist. This hydrating facial mist has been blended with Chinese green-tea extract to help protect from environmental aggressors and provide you with a fresh, radiant complexion. Use it once or twice a week. Place your hands about 8-10 inches away from your face then close your eyes and apply the spray over your skin. Avoid spraying directly into the eyes. Follow up with our Planet Spa Energise Body Butter for silky smooth skin.

This product is dermatologically tested. It is free of parabens and sulfates.

This Planet Spa body set includes a cleansing scrub and a facial spritz and a solid cleanser containing Chinese green tea extract. It includes: Planet Spa The Energise Ritual Body Scrub 200ml, Planet Spa Facial Spritz 100ml and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser 75g. Gift box.

The Energise Ritual Body Butter

Get a creamy, rich body cream that hydrates and soothes dry skin. This body butter, formulated with golden Ayurvedic Milk, balances your skin and makes it soft and supple. Perfect after depilation or waxing or every day to minimize the appearance of dryness.

This non-greasy moisturizer is enhanced by mood-enhancing pine bergamot and Chinese green-tea extracts. It absorbs quickly and leaves skin silky and smooth. This body butter is part of the Planet Spa Energise Collection and is designed to treat and enhance your sensual senses.

Pamper yourself and recreate a relaxing spa experience in the at-home comforts of your home with this kit. It includes a revitalizing scrub, facial spritz and body butter that contains Chinese green tea extract. This kit is a wonderful gift for someone who deserves to be pampered.LOGO-6.jpg
천년고찰 대흥사
서산대사 유물관
유네스코와 함께 하는 두륜산도립공원
두륜산도립공원
우 59047 전남 해남군 삼산면 대흥사길 154(구, 구림리 140-11) Tel. 061.530.5957
상호 : 두륜산도립공원 관리사무소(해남군청) / 대표자 : 명현관
Copyright © 두륜산도립공원관리사무소. All rights reserved.