Oriental jade attracts sword beads > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
13th 유네스코 세계문화유산

자유게시판

Oriental jade attracts sword beads

페이지 정보

작성자 Roksana 댓글 0건 조회 43회 작성일 23-02-13 09:20

본문

Wei Zongfang recognized that the speaker was a woman's voice. He looked up and saw that there was no sign of Ding Zhijiang in the room. He was very surprised. "Who is the girl?" Chueh-chien asked? Where is Brother Ding? You should know that the "Atrium" point in which he was hit by Ding Zhijiang is one of the 36 dead points in the human body. If you don't give first aid in time, you can't get it. Cure blood disease, he just spoke out, to have fainted in the past, so still do not know Ding Zhijiang escape through the window. The woman behind him snorted and said, "Do you still keep calling him Brother Ding?"? Someone ordered you to die, already. Go, hum, he can't run away, you quickly stop talking! Wei Zongfang felt only one palm, and as he spoke, he had slowly pressed the "Lingtai" point in his back heart, and Ah Shi had a strand. Heating, through the acupoint and into, according to the words of concentration clear dust, luck line work. After a meal and a week of practice, the palm behind him was withdrawn and he said, "Well, you can rest again." You'll recover in three or five days. I'll get it back for you. As the voice fell, a petite figure passed by and flew toward the back window! Wei Zongfang jumped to his feet and shouted, "Miss, please stay." When the petite figure reached the window, it suddenly stopped and turned around, saying, "I'm going to force Ding Zhijiang to go!" As soon as she looked back, Wei Zongfang saw clearly that the girl who had saved her life was the one she had seen last time at Yokoyama Yishi. A very ugly girl. Dazed, she folded her fists and said,Stainless Steel Prison Toilet, "I've come to Miss Meng's rescue twice. I'm very grateful, but you don't have to go." Force. "Then why don't you just let him take it away?" Asked the ugly girl. Wei Zongfang only felt that he had just come out of Jianghu and had met Brother Ding. He only thought that he was a friend who treated each other with all sincerity. Jade pen, to oneself suddenly under the killer, from this point of view, when the real people in Jianghu are unpredictable, know the face but not the heart! Thinking of this, I couldn't help sighing with emotion. I shook my head and said sadly, "That jade pen is just something I picked up unintentionally. It's just a chase." Come back, it is no use to me,Prison toilet for sale, since he took it, let him take it, I crossed friends, finally in exchange for an experience. It's worth it. When the ugly girl heard this, she giggled and said, "You are very generous. People in Jianghu regard the rhinoceros as a rare treasure. You I really don't want it. Wei Zongfang said, "Even though the carved rhinoceros is a rare treasure, it is only an external thing, but I feel that life is the most precious in the world." Your should be friendship, the ancients once said, a bosom friend, can die without regret... He was originally because he regarded Ding Zhijiang as his eldest brother, but he forgot righteousness at the sight of profit, so he had a feeling! That knows this one. When she heard the words in the ears of the ugly girl, her face was not red, but her ears suddenly turned red! "I knew long ago that this man named Ding was not a good man," said the ugly girl, "but you didn't know that he was secretly with Wan. Sword will collude, hum, Stainless Steel Toilet Bowl ,Stainless Steel Hand wash Basin, who told you not to listen to my advice, leave Shangrao as soon as possible.. She seemed to have spilled the beans, and it was too late to stop. When Wei Zongfang heard her advise him to leave Shangrao as soon as possible, he suddenly remembered the note left in the inn that night, at the city gate. Someone touched himself and found the paper ball in his bosom. At that time, he looked back and saw that it was a thin shadow. Is that her? Unconsciously, he raised his eyes and looked at the ugly girl. "So I left a warning twice. It was both girls?" He asked. The two eyes of the strange and ugly girl, which were as clear as water, and Wei Zongfang suddenly dodged, with thick lips and a smiling face. "It's good that you know," he said. The voice is charming, but also with three points of childish mood, but she this pay face born big ugly, said she smiled, really not. Weigh! Wei Zongfang bowed with a bow and said, "I'm very grateful to you for your repeated warnings." He was free in his heart because of the ugliness of the other.
The ugly girl chuckled and said, "I can't thank you enough again. Did I warn you again and again just to make you grateful?" When Wei Zongfang was stunned by the question, the ugly girl added, "Actually, I just saw that you looked like a newcomer to Jianghu, so I advised you to be early." Leave so as not to get into trouble. Said here, outside the window has heard the sound of chickens, busy way: "The day is almost dawn, you are not seriously injured." All right, hurry up. I have to go, too. When Wei Zongfang heard her say she wanted to leave, he remembered that she had been rescued again and again. He should have asked her last name. He raised his eyes and said, "Yes." Miss Xiameng came to her rescue again and again. I'd like to ask you what your name is and how to call her. He blush when he said that, ugly as she was, she was a girl. The ugly girl blushed from her ears to her neck. "I'll tell you tomorrow," she said shyly. "I'm leaving." He stamped his feet and quickly flashed out of the room. After Wei Zongfang sent her away, he felt that although this ugly young woman was born very ugly, her heart was very pure. He was in a trance, and then he went to bed and sat down, and continued to work hard to heal the wound, although he tried his best to get rid of the trouble in his heart. Read, but recently saw and met, a scene of the rope around the brain! In particular, he was kind enough to take a message for the poisoned child, but he secretly poisoned himself to death. The young man in the blue shirt himself was a stranger to him and had no grudges. He hid a poisonous needle in his palm. Oneself regard Ding Zhijiang as eldest brother, he also showed ferocious face finally, suddenly next hot hand, point oneself dead hole, is this? It's Jianghu. Is everyone in Jianghu a sinister person! No, it was the love shadow of the girl in green who gave him the antidote that floated before his eyes, and the ugly girl with thick lips that floated. Laugh, so that he can no longer calm down. It was not easy to clarify the distracting thoughts in my heart, and the sky was already bright! With the help of the True Qi of the extremely ugly girl, his internal injuries were much better. This time, he was lucky, and his mind was full of distracting thoughts. Clear, then from the gas gathered in the Dantian, slowly distributed hundreds of foxes, smooth limbs, less than a while time, has entered the state of oblivion. When he woke up, it was already noon. When he opened his eyes, he saw the ugly girl sitting by the window. On the chair,Flush Retrofit Kit, two clear eyes, affectionately looking at themselves, revealing a color of concern!. cnkexin.com
천년고찰 대흥사
서산대사 유물관
유네스코와 함께 하는 두륜산도립공원
두륜산도립공원
우 59047 전남 해남군 삼산면 대흥사길 154(구, 구림리 140-11) Tel. 061.530.5957
상호 : 두륜산도립공원 관리사무소(해남군청) / 대표자 : 명현관
Copyright © 두륜산도립공원관리사무소. All rights reserved.