The world of online games > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
13th 유네스코 세계문화유산

자유게시판

The world of online games

페이지 정보

작성자 Roksana 댓글 0건 조회 35회 작성일 23-02-13 09:21

본문

At this time, the players of Baiyun City on the ground were also filled with Qi and blood. The solitary grave was holding a low-rank sword and said with a smile, "Everyone, no matter what the final result of this trip is, you are all heroes!" The seven-star lantern burst out laughing: "Since it is a hero, let's return the corpse wrapped in horse leather!" Say, spell drop class, shout loudly: "The ghost is possessed!"! Kill! A group of people began a final charge, Ling Xue and ice tea riding the mount charge in the flank. But just then, Ling Xue glanced at the sky and said eagerly, "Be careful, scholar, there is something behind you!" "What?" Suddenly behind a cold, followed by burning pain, a thing is lying on my back, a pair of iron claws have fallen into my flesh! My God, what is this? Looking back, I saw a blood-red war eagle riding a thin warrior on its back. As soon as the light of the sword was scattered, I was hit by another sword. Drop! Combat Tip: You have been attacked by an Elf Warhawk and have lost 72830 points of Qi and Blood! …… This is not one, but a group of dark elves and war eagles! "Jie!" The sound of birds linked together, and the players on the ground looked at the sky in surprise, only to see the tragic scene of countless war eagles wrapped in fire dragons. Cha Cha Cha.. The level of the elf war eagle is very high, which is the peak of the human arms except the dragon knight. The sharp beak and claws of the bird lift the scales of the fire dragon, one wound after another, and countless hot magma blood flows down. I was entangled by many war eagles, stinging all over,push button toilet flush valve, and I didn't know how many attacks I had suffered for a moment. Whoa.. As soon as the body loosened, the mount state was forcibly scattered, and the fire dragon whined in midair, becoming a group of elves and eagles fighting for meat jerky. Fuck I gnashed my teeth and fell down. Several elves and eagles caught up with me. I immediately shook them away with a sword: "Get out!" "Bang" once, all over the tearing pain, fell from the sky, Qi and blood dropped a lot, but fortunately not hung up. At this time, not far in front of me, the fierce battle is going on,Stainless Steel Toilet Sink Combo, the last soldiers of Baiyun City all charge, but one by one fell in a pool of blood. The NPC general in fiery red armor brandished his sword and growled, "archers, volley!" "Pop, pop, pop!" In the rain of arrows, the Great Qin Empire of the Temple of the Moon was the first to be hit. With a stuffy hum, he fell down with his horse and glided far on the ground. After all, he turned into a white light and returned to the city. Pow! Blood splashed, and a dark arrow plunged into the neck of the dragon soul. With a low roar, he pulled the arrow out, and the blade of the sword was raised! "Boom!" In the sword gas, the archer was cut off a section of Qi and blood, and the dragon soul was buried in the arrow rain. Xing Tian was blood-red all over and waved his tomahawk in a bloody bath. He threw the tomahawk out from a distance: "Tomahawk strike!"! Rage! "Keng!" Tomahawk accurately hit the king of dawn city, once again killed his nearly 100 thousand points of blood, but the blue armor of the NPC female warrior has taken out a shining longbow, pulled into a full moon, let go, Self-closing Shower Valve ,stainless steel shower tray, five consecutive lightning flying out! "Bang, bang, bang." Xing Tian snorted, fell off his horse, and was killed in battle. !” Hellfire gave a low roar. "Charge!" As the first warrior to rush into the enemy's camp, Hellfire flies behind with a pair of wings, like a sanitary napkin warrior in iced tea.
"Wow!" Rock thrust! Then, the wind sword gas, fire strike! After the two melee skills were thrown out, Hellfire had a lot of scars on his body at the same time, and he had three great swords on his chest, which had already been killed by seven or eight senior B! Just then, a dark shadow flew by, the seven-star lamp came, the target was directed at the king, death was illusory! Flashing to the front of the target, the seven-star lamp roars, curse of fate! Then, flame chop! The sword flashed, and a damage number of 5490 88 flew over the head of the King of Dawn City! Deadly blow, a short time to reduce the opponent's 75% of the upper limit of Qi and blood, this knife is actually equivalent to 2 damage value ah! Three seconds later, the King of Dawn City's Qi and blood were restored, leaving less than a quarter of the Qi and blood! If we succeed in this operation, the seven-star lantern will be one of the greatest contributors! Before the hero had time to breathe, he was hit by seven or eight knives on his back at the same time, and cut a bloody mess. After a wry smile, he slowly knelt down and turned into white light and went back to the city. But at that moment, the king of Dawn City was furious and shouted: "Execute all the assassins immediately!" Suddenly, all the NPCs rushed out. Keng! Fiery red armor war will be an axe, blood drink the world in situ shaking, fell to the ground dead, shadow attack from behind with the wind, after several swords, the same people with absolute strength seckill. The female soldier in blue armor flew forward, the sword light passed by, and the red silk dance stood there in a daze, and the bloody mouth on her chest spread rapidly. Chaotic Spring and Autumn, holding a sword in front of the bloody fire, said angrily, "Hurry up and add blood, you idiot!" But after a pike shuttle, the two men were nailed together on the wall of the palace, flying together into white light. At the end of the game, the strength gap between the players in Baiyun City and the other side is too big. It's not an order of magnitude at all. I guess the red armor will be enough to kill all of us. However, our only chance is that the king's blood is not much. At this time, my body gradually turned around from the effect of falling paralysis, immediately turned up, summoned the flame horse with a sword rushed past, Linger from the sky, a sword fell on the forehead of the King of Dawn City! “159590!” All right, go on! But at this time, around the NPC archers have the arrow straight to the spirit son, after a round of arrows rain, the spirit son that a trace of residual blood was not much left by the elf war eagle, after the arrows rain, then hung up. What to do. Just then, the iced tea snorted miserably,Stainless Steel Toilet China, the pike of dawn wiped the neck of an NPC, and he himself was pierced by a sword. Under the sword, the iced tea turned into a white light. cnkexin.com
천년고찰 대흥사
서산대사 유물관
유네스코와 함께 하는 두륜산도립공원
두륜산도립공원
우 59047 전남 해남군 삼산면 대흥사길 154(구, 구림리 140-11) Tel. 061.530.5957
상호 : 두륜산도립공원 관리사무소(해남군청) / 대표자 : 명현관
Copyright © 두륜산도립공원관리사무소. All rights reserved.