Who is lost in the world of mortals? > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
13th 유네스코 세계문화유산

자유게시판

Who is lost in the world of mortals?

페이지 정보

작성자 Kalinowska 댓글 0건 조회 46회 작성일 23-02-13 09:31

본문

After seeing the floating clouds drop blood to recognize the Lord, the gold thunder fingerstall was summoned out and taken back from time to time, and the fingerstall was adjusted to fit the size of the fingers, and Qin Shuang smiled slightly. Although he has always said that there is no accident, this gold thunder fingerstall must be very much to his liking. The auction is still a few days away, you might as well practice the manipulation of the spirit, but don't go out to fly in the air and fall down. I just don't know if this fingerstall will be sacrificed by you after you recognize the Lord with blood. Will it be like a pair of wings when you fly in the air? Qin Shuang laughed and joked. Manipulation and sacrifice of spiritual instruments are interlinked, and Piaoyun can naturally be practiced. Piaoyun thought about it seriously and said, "It should be possible. After all, most of my blood is the blood of the dragon and horse. It is also possible for the spirit to follow the shape." Qin Shuang chuckled and said, "That's very kind of you. When Moda, the founder of Taoism, was still low in cultivation, he once crossed the river with a reed, leaving a good story through the ages. In the end, he even crossed the river." If you fly with one wing, you should be the focus of attention. But Piaoyun turned around and said, "We Tianlong Clan heard of this story when we came to Tiannan Mainland, but we felt that he was actually trying to please the public with claptrap.". As long as you are an immortal, you can fly in the air after entering the middle stage of Qi refining. It's just that the speed is different from the subtlety of evasion. Why should you rely on a reed leaf? Qin Shuang answers: "I feel,pumpkin seed extract, this is very reasonable.". He is the legendary founder of Taoism, the first person to cultivate immortals in Tiannan Mainland. He created the method of cultivating immortals, and finally rose through the plunder, which shows how talented he is. We follow the practice of our predecessors. No matter how fast we practice, we can only be regarded as borrowing the light of our predecessors. The original flight in the air was not so exquisite and possible, and it was only after the improvement of countless generations of wise ancestors that it was possible to reach this level. Piaoyun was silent for a moment and said, "What you said is reasonable.". However,glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin sulfate, the Tiannan mainland is really very closed, not to mention the late appearance of immortals, not even the appearance of the Demon Way, which is very suitable for our Tianlong clan to hide their capacities and bide their time. But speaking of it, it's not a good thing for you Tiannan mainland monks. It is the truth that the two ways of good and evil are mutually beneficial, but today's Tiannan mainland monks have no sense of anxiety and are conservative. Not to mention the skills, the second order elixirs are hidden and refused to sell. If one day it is invaded by foreign demons, I am afraid it will suffer heavy losses. "This is also not urgent, not to mention the way of heaven, there is reason, forced change is not beautiful.". Speaking of this, I'm actually a little curious. You Tianlong Clan are so powerful that there are as many as twelve fourth-order elders. In those days, there were even fifth-order elders. What kind of disaster did you go through before you had to hide in Tiannan Mainland through the ancient transport array? Qin Shuang asked curiously. Piaoyun shook his head and said, "There is no such thing in my memory. I haven't been in the clan for a long time, lutein eye complex ,fenugreek saponins, and I don't know the inside story. It's because I can't get rid of the beautiful wood in the forest.". Although our dragon blood is thin, it is much stronger than ordinary spirit beasts, and other spirit beast families have a common enemy to attack us. "What continent did you live on?" "It's the Celestial Empire," said Piaoyun with a slight smile. There are no national disputes, only a country of mortals, and the degree of immortals entering the world is deeper and wider than that of Tianyuan Mainland, and it is not like this Tianyuan Mainland where each city Lord occupies one side. "The Celestial Empire?"? Is it the Celestial Dynasty that Master Xueling mentioned when I told you about it? "Yes, you don't have to bear its existence." Piaoyun laughed. So we have two choices? If there is an ancient transport array to the Celestial Empire on the mainland of Tianyuan, we can also use it. Qin Shuang rolled his eyes and asked. Piaoyun rubbed her hair and said, "Don't think too much. I don't know where the ancient transport array is. The mainland of China is too big. It's more difficult to find it." "Oh, that's right." Qin Shuang answered dejectedly. Piaoyun couldn't bear it, so he softened his tone and said, "When we go back, you and I will be better. Ask Elder Ming. It's not impossible to take you to the Celestial Empire." Qin Shuang nods forcefully, say suddenly: "Still you understand my mind, want you to coax me instead now.".
"The Celestial Empire is related to the story told by Xue Ling. If she has a chance, she naturally wants to see it.". Two people chatted for a while, Piaoyun Fang went to sacrifice to refine the spirit, leaving Qin Shuang sitting in the doorway to meditate. On the mainland of Tianyuan, are the two demons going to fight? Although Chen Chen's attitude is not clear, but also to make a gesture that will protect her safety, but Duanmu in the month of the plot is sure. In addition to all kinds of strange things in this trade fair, at least the Demon Way has already reached into the realm of cultivating immortals. Although on the surface it seems that everything is still peaceful, it is only the calm before the storm. If the other three islands and Tianyuan mainland also have such an existence, the bloody storm must be in front of us. Hate her to Tianyuan mainland for a short time, naturally do not know how the situation in other places, do not know what happened between the two demons on Tianyuan mainland, otherwise it can be analyzed. She naturally knew that in troubled times, it would be very difficult for her and Piaoyun, two monks in the period of building the foundation, to preserve themselves as casual practitioners. Even if they were thrown into a medium-sized school, they would not be safe, and they would be more likely to be involved in the torrent of war. Today, the best plan is to find a very remote and inaccessible place to open up a cave house, and practice in seclusion for tens or hundreds of years before coming out. However, she was not willing to be trapped in the mainland of Tianyuan for so many years. Not to mention whether she could avoid Chen Chen's eyes and ears and escape from his control, she did not know where to look for even this inaccessible place that would not be affected by the war. What's more, if she is in seclusion for tens or hundreds of years, even if she can break through, the parents on the mainland of Tiannan may not be able to wait. Their aptitude Qin Shuang is clear in the heart, under the elixir cultivation of Lingyao Pavilion, so many years but to the first layer, if there is no other chance, the hope of building a foundation is not big, Shouyuan is not much. If they go back a few decades later,naringenin price, they may have cut the loess. Although they left her when they were young, if they could not help themselves and were imprisoned by the Elixir Pavilion just because of her, wouldn't she regret it for life. prius-biotech.com
천년고찰 대흥사
서산대사 유물관
유네스코와 함께 하는 두륜산도립공원
두륜산도립공원
우 59047 전남 해남군 삼산면 대흥사길 154(구, 구림리 140-11) Tel. 061.530.5957
상호 : 두륜산도립공원 관리사무소(해남군청) / 대표자 : 명현관
Copyright © 두륜산도립공원관리사무소. All rights reserved.