Runaway Mommy, you pissed off the CEO. > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
13th 유네스코 세계문화유산

자유게시판

Runaway Mommy, you pissed off the CEO.

페이지 정보

작성자 JaromirKowalski 댓글 0건 조회 32회 작성일 23-02-13 09:39

본문

Original Everything was calculated by Ershao. . Er Shao doesn't want to protect Lan Mo by himself. . So use the video . Let the blue family doubt their ability. . Then he replaced himself with Xuanwu. …… Er Shao. The scheming has always been very deep. . But she didn't think . How could his scheming be used on himself? …… Ershao.. Why do you set yourself up. Why don't you let yourself continue to protect Lan Mo? . Could it be …… Does he think he can't protect Ramo properly. . Ershao …… Are you doubting your ability. The rosefinch was a little irritable and annoyed. Get down on the bed Shang. Eyes wide open looking at the bedroom door. . Er Shao doubted her ability. . Don't trust her . This discovery made rosefinch very depressed. …… Others do not trust themselves,die casting parts,Investment casting parts, Magnetic Drain Plug ,alloy die casting, they may not care much. But . Ershao …… They grew up together. So many lives . A hail of bullets . Why does he still doubt his ability? . Is it because you are a woman. Suzaku can't figure it out no matter how he thinks about it. After all …… Er Shao's mind is not something she can guess. Blink.. The rosefinch looked at a pair of slender legs that suddenly came into view. . Then follow the line of sight of the long legs up. . I saw a face I didn't want to see right now. . Er Shao. The rosefinch turned over a little evasively. Bury one's face in the sheet . Now she doesn't want to see Ershao. …… Because I saw Ershao.. She'll think that he set himself up. . This will leave her cold. …… After all.. I should be regarded as the pillow of Ershao now. . Almost every night, Ershao followed her through the clouds and rain. . Do something so intimate. . But …… Ershao, who did such an intimate thing with her, calculated himself. The feeling of being calculated by the most trusted and intimate person. . Maybe only those who have experienced it can understand. …… How hard is that.. How depressing . How much I want to vent. …… Two eyes, but.. But the rosefinch can't vent on Ershao. . Because she always remembers. . Er Shao is his boss. . He is the adopted son of Master Long. . And the Dragon Master is his benefactor. …… Er Shao is also equivalent to his own benefactor. In any case . She won't vent on her benefactor. …… The only choice she had was to escape. I hope Ershao can leave me alone. Think about it . Otherwise . She won't know how to face Ershao. . Er Shao frowned slightly and glanced at the rosefinch's evasive movements. Standing at the bedroom door for a moment. . Finally . Or did he lift his feet and walk in? . Sit on the edge of the bed. . Big hands embrace the waist of the rosefinch. . Hug up the rosefinch. . Pull her face. . Forcing her to look directly at him. …… The rosefinch was forced to look directly at Ershao. But his eyes kept flashing. …… . What's going on .. Er Shao frowned and asked coldly. . Hold the rosefinch . Let the rosefinch sit astride him. …… . Don't worry .. The rosefinch tried to keep his tone and expression the same as usual. . But …… Although she did it perfectly. But her actions have already betrayed her. . The clever Ershao will not believe that the rosefinch is all right. . . Say . What's going on .. Er Shao's face cooled down. . The tone is also more cold. . For him . Suzaku is her own woman. . His woman . It must be transparent in front of him. . You can't keep anything from him. . Because once a person starts hiding from another person. It means that the person begins to distance himself slowly. . Between him and rosefinch . He will not allow this to happen. . The rosefinch looked at Ershao. She knows . Ershao is angry. …… At this time.. I should speak out my mind obediently. . But …… She just doesn't want to say.. Be angry if you are angry. . He's angry and can't eat himself. . . Nothing,Stainless steel foundry, really .. The rosefinch said lightly :. Only . The first time I was fired in the middle of a mission. . I don't think I'm that strong. . I just feel a little lost. ..
Er Shao looked at the rosefinch. Exploring the truth and falsehood in rosefinch's words . Although I know rosefinch. . But he is not a rosefinch. . It's not the roundworm in the rosefinch's belly. . It is impossible to know all the thoughts in rosefinch's mind. . So I can only look at the rosefinch lightly. . I hope from the look in her eyes. . Is this what she really thinks? …… Under the probing eyes of Ershao. Rosefinch's expression is still light. . Try not to twinkle in your eyes. . Because Ershao is so smart. . Even if it is a small action of their own, Ershao can see something. …… . Fine .. Er Shao sighed. . Hug the rosefinch . Touch your hand up the rosefinch's thigh. . Touched the rosefinch. .…… The rosefinch's body suddenly stiffened. Look at Ershao …… Although the surface can be done without showing a trace. But …… Physically, I can't handle it. She clearly has something on her mind. There is a gap between the two young people. . Want her to be willing to do such intimate things with Ershao as before? …… She can't do it. Er Shao and Zhu Que have been having a relationship for so long. Know rosefinch's body well . He could clearly feel a little stiffness in rosefinch's body. . Why is rosefinch's body stiff. Now . He's pretty sure . Suzaku is hiding something from him. . . What happened to you . What's going on? .. Er Shao stopped and looked at the rosefinch and asked. . Frowning slightly . He really doesn't like his woman to hide something from him. …… PTCB. Dislike very much. Your own woman must be transparent in front of you. There are no secrets and. . Yes . The rosefinch pursed her lips. She finally couldn't do it. …… I can't do it like a person who has nothing to do and do such intimate things with Ershao as before. But She wasn't ready to tell Ershao what she was thinking. Once something is said.. It's hard to turn back. . Once you tell Ershao what you're worried about. . Then her relationship with Ershao will not go back to the past. . . Say .. Er Shao ordered the rosefinch coldly. . The voice is very stern . The brows were deeply wrinkled. . In many cases . He is a very patient person. . But obviously. . Now he is not a patient man. . His patience . It's a matter of division. . The rosefinch took a cautious look at Ershao. She knew that Ershao was getting more and more angry. . But . She's still not going to say. …… autoparts-dx.com
천년고찰 대흥사
서산대사 유물관
유네스코와 함께 하는 두륜산도립공원
두륜산도립공원
우 59047 전남 해남군 삼산면 대흥사길 154(구, 구림리 140-11) Tel. 061.530.5957
상호 : 두륜산도립공원 관리사무소(해남군청) / 대표자 : 명현관
Copyright © 두륜산도립공원관리사무소. All rights reserved.