Love you like a dream > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
13th 유네스코 세계문화유산

자유게시판

Love you like a dream

페이지 정보

작성자 JaromirKowalski 댓글 0건 조회 36회 작성일 23-02-13 09:40

본문

I pouted and pursed my lips. "How can I compare with those new girls?" He chuckled, "Oh, you know how to be modest!" "You.." I'm so angry and funny. What kind of person! He rubbed his nose slowly against my face. "You know, I'm not good at that. It's just a formality.". When the time comes, first send a few to the emperor's mother, then assign some to each of the six palaces in the east and west, and ask the princes Baylor to pick out the rest by themselves. "As if you had so few desires of your own!" I laughed. Seeing the color is not to describe me, but you must seduce me, then I do not have such a good strength. For example, there is a beautiful food in front of us, if we remain indifferent, it is really a waste of natural resources! He leaned close to me and deliberately blew a breath of hot air in my ear. Ah I looked at him with a tacit smile: "I don't respect the old!" "Ah, to correct a language defect of yours, it should be old-when-benefit-strong!" Say, do not give me any chance to refute, his gentle lips have firmly blocked my mouth. The next day & # 8226; Chu Xiu Gong Li "Does the imperial concubine look well today?" Na Lamin asked someone to draw his nails and said leisurely, "Sixty elder brothers are almost four years old. I guess it's time for the emperor to have a good name." I gently touched the lid of the teacup and said,metal stamping parts, "Your Majesty is busy every day. It's better not to bother the emperor with such a trivial matter." I sneer in the heart, at this critical moment of the reserve, last night Yin Zhen asked me to sleep, of course, will bring her a certain sense of threat. Just then, the eunuch outside reported,die casting parts, "Concubine Xi has arrived." Wu Linyan came in with a broken step and said, "I would like to pay my respects to the empress." "Get up," said Naramin gracefully. "A few days ago, my concubine's family sent me some petals from Yunnan. I heard that they were used to cure diseases and beautify the face.". The queen often felt dizzy a little while ago, and I thought these things should relieve the queen's discomfort. Wu Linyan took a basket from the maid's hand like a conjuror and opened it to take out the contents. I glanced curiously, very gorgeous colors, separated by a certain distance also smell a delicate fragrance. Wu Linyan said with a smile, "This flower is amazing. Most people take it to nourish and beautify their faces, and people who are ill take it to eliminate all their illnesses.". Use them to take a bath and relax your muscles and bones. What kind of flower is this? It's quite elegant! Naramin seemed to be interested, too. Yunnan people call it'poppy! ' "Wu Linyan's slender fingers separated the flowers one by one and said casually.". My heart skipped a beat, poppy? "Well, the name is not bad." Nalamin looked at Wu Linyan with an appreciative smile and took off a jade ring from his finger. "Concubine Xi, DIN screw plug ,die cast light housing, this ring is for you." "Thank you, Empress!" Wu Linyan was so happy that he said, "Also, this is the incense I specially prepared with them. I will light it for the empress now." I watched Wu Linyan skillfully put the so-called incense into the incense burner, curling up a wisp of smoke, can not help but feel cool. This Wu Lin Yan is too bold, even the queen dares. Before I had finished thinking about it, Wu Linyan approached me again: "Nian Guifei, these are from my concubine." I am stupefied: "Do I also have a share?" She smiled softly: "Nian Guifei is so good to me, but I'm afraid these things are not enough!" I stared at her as if I didn't know her, with a gentle face and a heart of snakes and scorpions. I began to wonder whether it was a blessing or a misfortune to support her as the future empress Dowager of the Qing Dynasty? Chapter 14 a bitter plan. Yin Zhen finally established the secret reserve system at the suggestion of the minister Gong. The imperial edict with the name of the prince was sealed in duplicate, one behind the upright and bright plaque of the Palace of Heavenly Purity, and the other in his own hands. I think the reason for doing so may be to avoid the possible struggle of the princes of the previous generation for the throne in the Ming Dynasty. This is the surface, and I'm afraid the reason for the dark is because of the blood of half of the Han people in the body of sixty, if open, will certainly cause unnecessary speculation and doubt. The bloodline of the Qing Dynasty could not be tarnished, and if he was determined to make sixty crown princes, the opposition would be no less than the abolition of the Kang Dynasty.
But what makes me confused is that the storage position should be Hongli's, is it my mistake? Spring is the season when everything comes back to life. But for me, I didn't get much slack because of Yin Zhen. On the contrary, because of the establishment of the crown prince, let me more scruples. Those letters to me have been lost for a long time, and no matter who they fall into, they will be a trump card that can kill me. Wu Linyan's attempt obviously did not get some threat except to let me strengthen my guard. Because I know that she is a person who has a plan to do things, and once she decides, she will attack decisively. If those letters were in her hands, she wouldn't have given up this good chance to pull me in one fell swoop. Not to mention Li Suning, who has a big chest and no brain. So, now the queen is the only one who is most likely to catch me. Only she, who has also experienced Waterloo, will have superhuman endurance and endurance to defeat me at the most appropriate time. Xiaotong walked up to me and said, "Empress, all the petals sent by Concubine Xi have been burned.". "Oh, what a pity for such a beautiful flower!" I carefully looked at Xiaotong in front of me. She was no longer the little girl who was seventeen or eighteen years old at the beginning. She had been with me for more than ten years! When she liked Nian Gengyao, she hid it from others, but she couldn't hide it from me. I took her hand, and the years also left traces on her face, but it was still a lovely face: "Xiaotong,Steel investment casting, tell this palace, do you still love Nian Gengyao?" Her hand trembled slightly and she looked at me in surprise and surprise. If one wishes to control eternity, she must control the present. autoparts-dx.com
천년고찰 대흥사
서산대사 유물관
유네스코와 함께 하는 두륜산도립공원
두륜산도립공원
우 59047 전남 해남군 삼산면 대흥사길 154(구, 구림리 140-11) Tel. 061.530.5957
상호 : 두륜산도립공원 관리사무소(해남군청) / 대표자 : 명현관
Copyright © 두륜산도립공원관리사무소. All rights reserved.