I woke up with a lot of money in my pocket. > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
13th 유네스코 세계문화유산

자유게시판

I woke up with a lot of money in my pocket.

페이지 정보

작성자 JaromirKowalski 댓글 0건 조회 38회 작성일 23-02-13 09:44

본문

Although the news of Lu Xun's hospitalization was leaked, most people did not know which hospital he lived in. Only the three people who worked together in the dormitory of Lu Xun University and Wu Yimeng, who was close to Lu Xun's high school and developed in the capital, knew. Heard the news of Lu Xun in hospital, they have come to visit, although did not say anything, but when Yan know a group of people are very worried about Lu Xun. When Yan thought, in addition to these people, there should be no one to come, but did not expect that one morning, Lu Xun's ward came to an uninvited guest-Jing Yichen. When Yan heard the knock on the door, he saw Jing Yichen coming in. Although he was holding flowers in his hand, he gave Yan the feeling that the weasel paid New Year's greetings to the chicken without good intentions. But the visitor was a guest, and it was not good for Yan to scold people away directly, so she received him lightly. How about Lu Xun? Jing Yichen's mouth asked the same words as others, but there was no sense of worry in his eyes, as if he had come to inquire about the news. It's fine. Don't bother. When Yan didn't even want to squeeze out a smile to Jing Yichen, she ordered Mrs. Chen to give Jing Yichen a glass of water and sit by Lu Xun's bedside to watch Lu Xun, without any intention of continuing to chat. However, when Yan is more attentive to Lu Xun, the more do not care about everything Lu Xun, the more unrepentant to pay,stainless steel hydraulic fitting, Jing Yichen more want to get such a bosom friend. So, when Yan stared at Lu Xun in a trance, his obsession with Yan deepened in his eyes. Shi Yan, why do you want to deceive yourself? Lu Xun can't wake up at all. I just asked the doctor. Unless there is a miracle, the possibility of Lu Xun waking up is almost zero. Do you really have no regrets about watching such a living dead man? Even if you don't regret it now, can you guarantee a year, two years.. More years later, will you never regret it? "A woman's youth is only a few years,needle valve manufacturer, and you have to spend it on a man who can't move, can't speak, and can't even give you Plato's love?" "When Yan, I have not said, but you do not feel, I Jing Yichen, from high school has been like you for so many years, compared to Lu Xun's love for you, I have no less?" "Give up Lu Xun and stay with me." I will be good to you all my life. Chapter 120 While Mrs. Chen went out to buy fruit, Jing Yichen said a string of shameless words in the ward in front of the unconscious Lu Xun. Even if Lu Xun can't wake up all his life, I won't give him up. You're not welcome here. Please go out. When Yan heard Jing Yichen's words, her heart gave birth to a stream of gas in vain. In the face of Jing Yichen's confession, she did not have a trace of complacency, but felt that Jing Yichen was like the Queen Mother who wanted to break up the Cowherd and Weaver Girl, which was annoying. There is no visiting person in the patient's ward who has no sense of shame to pry people directly into the corner. Jing Yichen's words are even more smelly than the excrement in the dung bucket. When Yan felt that if she hadn't tried to control the prehistoric power in her body, stainless steel needle valve ,pipe fittings manufacturer, she would have wanted to rush to the toilet and take a mop to throw Jing Yichen out! "I'm leaving, but please think about what I said, and if you go back on your word, you can contact me at any time." "It won't happen. Don't dream about it." When Yan said this, there was a gnashing of teeth, but Jing Yichen did not seem to give up, people went to the door, but also toward Yan to make a gesture to contact later.
When the door of the ward was closed, Yan finally could not help venting her anger and scolding Lu Xun on the bed while crying: "Smelly Lu Xun, don't you get angry when you hear Jing Yichen coming to you?"? Get up and go back to the field! You can't stand a little chat with me with the prospect of Yichen. Now he wants to take me away from you. How can you not respond? Lu Xun, day by day, can you hear what I say? Do you know that I really want to talk to you, only one person to talk to myself, I am so lonely. Haven't you already bought a wedding house and want to get a certificate with me? If you continue to lie like this, when will you marry me? I haven't seen our future home yet, I haven't chosen the furniture I want with you, and I haven't become a formal husband and wife with you. Are you willing to lie like this all the time? Before when Yan and Lu Xun communicate, the tone is gentle and gentle, the face is hanging a strong smile, never once, like at this moment, with hysterical grievance, as if to put a month of worry, uncomfortable, heartache, loneliness are all crying out. So that Lu Xun knows, in fact, she did not show the same strength as before. Good call Lu Xun perception, in fact, watching Lu Xun day by day motionless appearance, her heart is also very hesitant at a loss. Probably vented, plus a month in the hospital sleep is not good, the pressure is great, when Yan cried on the bed to sleep in the past. After Lu Xun proposed to Shi Yan, he excitedly pulled Shi Yan to the Civil Affairs Bureau. However, what he did not expect was that on the way, he would encounter murder. That's right, murder. Because under the green light of the traffic light, when he was driving forward according to the traffic rules, the truck on the left side of the intersection, which should have stopped and waited, crashed straight into his car. At that time, Lu Xun glanced in the direction of the truck driver and found that the truck driver's face was tired but his eyes were shining with excitement. It was not the frightened eyes that accidentally ran the red light and was about to hit others by mistake. Unfortunately, the speed of the truck did not slow down at all because of the red light. Even though he turned the steering wheel in time to avoid the truck directly hitting the front of his car, the car was still pushed by the truck and flew out directly into the green belt at the intersection. After that, Lu Xun fell into a coma. But Lu Xun, who was in a coma, woke up when he was pushed out of the operating room door. Unfortunately, Lu Xun felt that his consciousness was trapped in a dark red wall,ball valve manufacturer, so that he could not go out to communicate with the outside world, but could hear the outside world. He can feel that his parents are worried about him, and he can also feel that Shi Yan cares about him. chinaroke.com
천년고찰 대흥사
서산대사 유물관
유네스코와 함께 하는 두륜산도립공원
두륜산도립공원
우 59047 전남 해남군 삼산면 대흥사길 154(구, 구림리 140-11) Tel. 061.530.5957
상호 : 두륜산도립공원 관리사무소(해남군청) / 대표자 : 명현관
Copyright © 두륜산도립공원관리사무소. All rights reserved.