Qin Di _ Infinite Fiction Network _ > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
13th 유네스코 세계문화유산

자유게시판

Qin Di _ Infinite Fiction Network _

페이지 정보

작성자 Tadotoka 댓글 0건 조회 73회 작성일 23-02-13 09:46

본문

Ye Yinzhu nodded and said, "I'll try.". But it takes many treatments to have the possibility of recovery. Sister Ocean, there may be some pain and itching later. Please be patient. As he spoke, he pulled up his trouser leg. At the same time, Sula and Xiangluan saw that on Ye Yinzhu's right leg, there was a circle of things like cloth. Ye Yinzhu took it off and handed it to Sula, motioning him to hold it. Only then did Sura see clearly that it was a cloth bag with long pockets on it, from which a faint purple light emanated. Ye Yinzhu's right hand wiped on the cloth bag, and suddenly a long purple needle appeared between his right index finger and middle finger. The needle is about three inches long, the whole body is purple, the two ends are very sharp, and the whole needle body emits soft purple light. Xiang Luan looked at Ye Yinzhu with some surprise and said, "What are you doing?"? What's the use of this needle? "This is a purple bamboo needle," said Ye Yinzhu. "It's only found in the bamboo forest called Blue Sky and Sea in my house. Around the bamboo of life in the middle of the blue sky, there are eighteen purple bamboos, which are as hard as iron and have a huge breath of life and the power of nature. Each purple bamboo has a bamboo core, which is specially refined and can be put into needles. In my cloth bag, there are eighteen purple bamboo needles, which can cure some diseases with my family's medical skills. At the beginning, Ye Yinzhu lost the space ring, so that the five Guqin treasures of Qin Zong were lost at the same time. Fortunately, he carried all the treasures of Zhu Zong with him. The Bess on his wrist and the purple bamboo needle tied to his calf looked like very inconspicuous things, but in Zhu Zong, they were unique treasures. Ye Li was afraid that his grandson would suffer losses outside, so he gave all these treasures to his grandson,ibc spill pallet, even without telling Ye Chong. In the last year of staying in the blue sky, Ye Yinzhu, with superhuman concentration and wisdom, mainly studied Bess and Purple Bamboo Needle. Startled, Xiangluan lost her voice and said, "Is this the legendary acupuncture therapy?"? Hasn't this skill been lost long ago? Episode 3 Purple Bamboo Magic Needle Chapter 17 Purple Bamboo Magic Needle (3) Episode 3 Purple Bamboo Magic Needle Chapter 17 Purple Bamboo Magic Needle (3) Ye Yinzhu did not answer, just a slight smile, a wave of his right hand, with a purple light,plastic pallet bins, the hands of the purple bamboo needle has quietly pierced the right cheek of the ocean. Slight tingling, accompanied by a feeling of numbness, did not bring too much discomfort to the ocean. Listen to the cry of Xiangluan, at this time her heart can not help but ignite some hope, if really can cure the scars on the face, then. "Sister Ocean, would you please take off your coat?" Ye Yinzhu wiped his right hand, and two purple bamboo needles were taken out of the cloth bag. What Ocean, Xiangluan and Sula exclaimed at the same time, looking at Ye Yinzhu's eyes suddenly became strange. Ye Yinzhu twirled the purple bamboo needle in his hand and said helplessly, "My needling is not very skilled, and I don't know much about women's bodies.". Needles should not be applied through clothes, because it is easy to cause danger. The meridians of the ocean school sister's face need to be dredged from the upper body, starting from the source of the cheek meridians. Without thinking, Xiangluan said, "How can I do that? In that case, the body of the ocean will all be seen by you.". No, collapsible pallet bin ,plastic pallet manufacturer, this is absolutely not possible. As he spoke, his body was still slanting between Ye Yinzhu and the ocean, preventing him from approaching. Sura nodded and said, "Yes, how can you look at a girl's body?" Ye Yinzhu looked at the ocean, at this time, Xiangluan blocked her eyes hand has been put down, two people four eyes, the ocean from Ye Yinzhu's clear eyes, did not see a trace of evil, that pure eyes, there is only sincerity. Biting her lower lip, the ocean's always cold eyes showed some firmness at this time, and she remembered the scene at the end of the battle with the wind students. In order to protect them, Ye Yinzhu faced a green dragon alone without flinching. His sincere and pure eyes, peaceful and fresh breath, bring only trust to the people around him. All right, I'll take it off. The ocean pulled the fragrant Luan in front of him, took a deep breath, and began to unbutton the upper body of the white dress. Ocean, how can this work. Xiangluan quickly pressed her hand and said anxiously. The ocean sighed lightly, "Sister Xiangluan, didn't you just say that?".
Maybe this is an opportunity. If he really knows the legendary medical skills, maybe this is my last chance. I'm willing to give it a try. I believe in Ye Yinzhu's character. Xiangluan slowly released his hand, beautiful eyes reveal only regret, "Ye Yinzhu, to you." Ye Yinzhu was a little excited, the trust of the ocean made his whole body seem to be full of endless strength, the bamboo fighting gas in his body flowed slowly, and the rhythmic breathing made his mood gradually calm down. Nothing can go wrong in the treatment of the ocean. The meridians of the human face are extremely complex, once problems arise, not only the face of the ocean can not be restored, but also the expression can not be made in the future. Why don't you go out? Want to take advantage? Xiangluan glared at Sula behind Ye Yinzhu. Oh Sura was stunned for a moment, looked at Ye Yinzhu with some complicated eyes, and then handed the cloth bag to Xiangluan, "Yinzhu, I'm waiting for you outside." One button was unbuttoned, two buttons were unbuttoned, and with the collar of the long skirt open, the slender and beautiful neck of the ocean was gradually exposed. The faint fragrance of virginity, with a bit of sweet and cold breath, stimulates Ye Yinzhu's senses. Finally, the complicated buttons were completely untied, the ocean closed his eyes, his long eyelashes kept shaking slightly, and his hands trembled and gently pulled his jacket down slowly. The snow-white skin showed more and more, and the fragrance of her body became more and more obvious. Ye Yinzhu's eyes are very calm, even breathing has not become rapid because of the bare skin of the ocean, he simply does not understand the matter of men and women, looking at the ocean that white as snow crystal clear skin, the heart is just a little more strange. The ocean's jacket finally came off, because it was a dress, so it hung down at the waist, leaving only a strapless to guard the firm fullness. Ye Yinzhu thought,secondary containment pallet, the original ocean school sister's chest muscles are so strong ah! Fortunately, he remembered Anya's advice at the beginning, so he didn't ask. binpallet.com
천년고찰 대흥사
서산대사 유물관
유네스코와 함께 하는 두륜산도립공원
두륜산도립공원
우 59047 전남 해남군 삼산면 대흥사길 154(구, 구림리 140-11) Tel. 061.530.5957
상호 : 두륜산도립공원 관리사무소(해남군청) / 대표자 : 명현관
Copyright © 두륜산도립공원관리사무소. All rights reserved.