Devourer of the Six Realms > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
13th 유네스코 세계문화유산

자유게시판

Devourer of the Six Realms

페이지 정보

작성자 Frone1989 댓글 0건 조회 53회 작성일 23-02-14 11:24

본문

Seeing the goods sold, the wretched man was delighted and said with a smile, "Brother, the price is very fair. You know, even a blank shadow stone costs several crystal coins. Besides, you have to let us make some money.." Jin Xiaokai couldn't stand this nagging guy, so he had to hand over ten crystal coins to buy the shadow stone. The shadow stone sold by the wretched man is actually a finger-sized transparent crystal, somewhat similar to the CD on the earth, but it stores three-dimensional images. The way to use it is very simple, that is, to inject their own meta-power into it, and immediately you can see what is stored in it. Jin Xiaokai found an unmanned corner, activated the shadow stone, and immediately saw several battle scenes. The protagonist is none other than the former incarnation of Jin Xiaokai-Earth Fire! Included here are some of the more classic war, such as the first order victory over the second order, the first order victory over the third order and other war screen. Jin Xiaokai did not expect that his battle would be sold as a commodity by others, and he had a little vanity in his heart. < a href = http://www.cmfu.com > Qidian Chinese Network www.cmfu.com welcomes friends to visit and read,disc air diffuser, the latest, fastest and most popular serial works are all in Qidian Original! Chapter 5 The Holy Land of God (Part Two) Updated August 17, 2007 22:05:00 Words: 3249 "Hey, you should really ask these guys who disseminate images to collect copyright fees." He smiled and put the shadow stone in his arms. He bought this thing just because it's fun. Anyway, he's rich now, and it doesn't matter if he spends money recklessly. When I arrived at the training room of the Association of Practitioners,rotary vacuum disc filters, I immediately found that it was very lively. The entire training room is several times larger than the one in Qiyao City. The field in the middle can accommodate tens of thousands of people, and the virtual images inside are playing the battle pictures. To Jin Xiaokai's surprise, the skills used by the two sides in the virtual image are very similar to his own! Although they do not have the special ability of "super pupil", but the rich experience of fighting and almost instinctive reaction, so that both sides have mastered the method of fighting to find the opponent's flaws! Looking at the colorful picture of the fight, Jin Xiaokai admired it in his heart. Awesome, just looking at my battle video, I can find out to this extent by myself, which is really awesome. After watching the battle for a while, Jin Xiaokai was surprised to find that this method of fighting seems to have formed a trend, and almost everyone is fascinated by this method! Obviously, this is all because I have defeated the practitioners of the third order by virtue of the strength of the first order, Wall Penstocks ,filter nozzle, so it is because of such a sensational trend. Jin Xiaokai did not know whether such a thing was good or bad, but he thought that he could not stop it, so he had to let it go. However, Jin Xiaokai came here not to watch the battle, but to find out about the various branches of the space. There is a saying that money can make the mare go. In such a place, as long as you can pay enough money, you can find out almost everything. Soon, Jin Xiaokai learned the details from an old practitioner who was lame on one leg. Yes, there are passages to other parallel spaces or branch spaces in Shendu. The old practitioner hid Jin Xiaokai's crystal coins in his pocket and whispered, "It's just that all the entrances are under the ground of a building in the palace, and they are guarded by powerful forces. Ordinary people are not allowed to approach there at all. Even the royal family, without authorization from the emperor, is a capital crime." "What about the boundary?"? Is the entrance also under the palace? Jin Xiaokai is only most concerned about this. Of course. The boundary is the branch space protected by the royal family, which is said to have many secrets of the royal family. Well, I don't know if you've heard of the Sayans? "Saya?" Jin Xiaokai frowned and said, "The name sounds familiar. I seem to have heard it somewhere.".
"Suddenly I remembered that the name seemed to have appeared in the mouth of Kakaga, the God who had traded with Mizugong before. I remember that Kakaga also said that all the spirits were bought back by those Sayas.". But Jin Xiaokai came to Tianding space for such a long time, and did not see any Saya people, so he gradually forgot the name. The old practitioner looked around and said in a low voice, "I just heard about it. I don't know if it's true. It's said that there are many Sayas living in the land." "What exactly is a Saya?"? Is it different from us ordinary people? Jin Xiaokai doesn't quite understand the difference. The old practitioner shook his head and said, "There is indeed a big difference in appearance, but the terrible thing about them is their great power.". Their race is extremely rare, so they do not appear in public under normal circumstances, and most ordinary people have never seen the Sayas. If you have a chance to see them in the future, you will recognize them at a glance. "Maybe I'll deal with those guys again." Jin Xiaokai has a headache. If what the old practitioner said is true, then the Saya people in the land must be a big trouble. Are there any other passages besides the one in the palace? "If it's a branching space, there's no more." The old practitioner explained, "But there are still some passages in the parallel space, which are distributed in our entire Tianding space.". Well, as far as I know, there is a space passage to the beast world in the Grand Canyon of Dusk near here. "Oh, so it is." Jin Xiaokai helplessly found that if he wanted to enter the boundary, it seemed that he could only break into the palace, but this was not a good thing for him. Jin Xiaokai is not arrogant enough to think that he can really break into the palace. Speaking of it, he is just a third-order devourer. Even if he learns some superb skills, if there are too many opponents, he will surely be finished. What's more, there is a palace,wall penstocks, perhaps there are some fourth-order masters guarding inside, if you meet those guys, you will definitely suffer. khnwatertreatment.com
천년고찰 대흥사
서산대사 유물관
유네스코와 함께 하는 두륜산도립공원
두륜산도립공원
우 59047 전남 해남군 삼산면 대흥사길 154(구, 구림리 140-11) Tel. 061.530.5957
상호 : 두륜산도립공원 관리사무소(해남군청) / 대표자 : 명현관
Copyright © 두륜산도립공원관리사무소. All rights reserved.