Emperor Phoenix's Miraculous Doctor Abandoned Concubine a Cai 108 > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
13th 유네스코 세계문화유산

자유게시판

Emperor Phoenix's Miraculous Doctor Abandoned Concubine a Cai 108

페이지 정보

작성자 Frone1989 댓글 0건 조회 33회 작성일 23-02-14 11:28

본문

As soon as Feng Qingchen went in, the old lady handed the bowl to the maid beside her, rinsed her mouth, cleaned her hands, and motioned to Feng Qingchen with a loving face. Feng Qingchen could not refuse, so she could only stand in front of the couch. "Miss Feng is really good-looking. Even this dress is too plain. Young girls don't dress up well." The old lady was full of wealth and wealth, with a set of red gold head and face, which almost dazzled Feng Qingchen's eyes. Feng Qingchen stood in front of the couch and said respectfully, "Qingchen has seen the old lady." She understood the etiquette. There were no elders in the Feng family. If there were elders, according to the etiquette of this era, she would greet them every morning. All right, all right, you're a good girl. General Feng has a successor. The old lady took Feng Qingchen's hand with a kind look, but Feng Qingchen felt his hair tingling. Nothing gallant is either "rape" or theft, she and Zhenguo Gongfu's enmity is not small, this old lady treats her like this, must be uneasy and kind. Feng Qingchen was trying to find a reason to pull her hand back, but the old lady withdrew a jade bracelet from her wrist and brought it to her hand. But the old lady seemed to have figured it out. Holding Feng Qingchen's hand, she shook it and said, "I dare not resign!" Uh. How can she forget that this is not modern, where the elders give things,disc air diffuser, unless you have a special reason, otherwise you can not refuse. If Feng Qingchen refused, she had to turn it into a thank you. She took the opportunity to pull her hand back and glanced at the jade bracelet on her wrist. It was full of Jasper and water. Even if she didn't understand jade, she knew that the bracelet was of great value. Short hand, this bracelet is not so easy to take, under normal circumstances, the elderly to meet the gift,rapid sand filters, but also some small things, the value will not be too great. [] Emperor Phoenix's Miraculous Doctor Abandoned Concubine 201 In addition, although the old lady is old, she is very well maintained, and her face is ruddy, so she doesn't look sick at all. The old lady said that she was not feeling well, which was very likely to be a heart disease, and the only heart disease related to her was that of Rong Qingqiu, the former princess of Wu'an. Registered members can get a private bookshelf, which is more convenient for reading! [59 Literature Permanent Address: www.59to.com] [Text 202: Take off your clothes] 202. Take off your clothes. The old lady came out in person at this time to warn her that the matter between her and Rong Qingqiu was only a dispute between the youngest daughter, and that it was over and not to continue. Although all along, the people of Guogongfu are making trouble, and she has not done anything, but now the old lady of Guogongfu is happy with her face, can she still go to dispute with Zhenguogongfu? Can you still haggle with Rong Qingqiu? Give her enough face, lamella tube ,Lamella Plate Settler, but mercilessly cut her inside, the town of Guogongfu good means, this town of Guogongfu must be where to eat a loss, otherwise how can make such a concession. Looking at the smiling but implicit warning of the old lady, Feng Qingchen only felt funny, has been the town of the government to suppress her, she can do nothing. [] Emperor Phoenix's Miraculous Doctor Abandoned Concubine 202 When no one cares about her, the people of Zhenguogongfu tease her like a mouse. Now Zhenguogongfu sees that the situation is not right, so they don't want to play. Her grievance of Feng Qingchen is worth such a bracelet. It's really cheap. But in the eyes of outsiders, it is the town of Guogongfu act atmosphere, and she is a little orphan girl, after all, the town of Guogongfu is also a big loss. The old lady did not give Feng Qingchen a chance to refuse. She motioned to Feng Qingchen to sit down on the couch and stretched out her wrist with a smile: "Qingchen, I always feel very tired these days. Please help me to see what's going on." This is "forcing" Feng Qingchen to declare his position. Feng Qingchen doesn't need to feel the pulse to know how to say this disease, but the play needs to do the whole set, Zhenguo Gongfu needs to stop, she just cooperates. Old lady, you are suffering from depression and hyperactivity of deficiency fire. Just drink some heat-clearing and disinfecting drinks. Pretending to take a pulse, Feng Qingchen said with a smile. Zhenguo Gongfu to reconciliation, she gave face, but it does not mean that she put this matter down, she is also a grudge, at this stage she is not the opponent of Zhenguo Gongfu, stop is also a good thing for her.
"Alas, Qingchen's words are true at all. To say that my illness is really caused by those unworthy descendants. If those monkeys in my family can be as clever as Qingchen, I won't be depressed in my heart." The old lady took the veil and wiped the tears from her eyes with a sad look. Now that she wanted to act, of course, she cooperated: "Old lady, children and grandchildren have their own blessings. I think all the young ladies and sons of Guogongfu are good. You just rest assured." The old lady waited for this sentence, and immediately laughed: "It is said that Qingchen has excellent medical skills and is accurate in judging people. With Qingchen's words, my old woman is relieved." "The old lady's words are too serious. Qingchen always says what he wants to say. Sometimes it's hard to avoid saying the wrong thing and offending people. If there's anything wrong with Qingchen, please don't take it to heart." Feng Qingchen had a good attitude to admit his mistake, in exchange for the old lady's half-true and half-false lesson: "You child, I like your" sex "son, what to say." The old lady sipped the tea on one side. Feng Qingchen understood that this was to see the guests off. The ancients said that if the old lady got her, she would be too lazy to entertain her. Similarly, she was impatient to entertain the old lady. An old man becomes an excellent man. Prince Su is one, and this old lady is another. Feng Qingchen stood up and left very readily. The old lady politely stayed for a while and asked the servant girl to send her out. As soon as Feng Qingchen left, Aunt Qin went up to beat the old lady's back. At the same time, she was puzzled and asked, "Old lady, isn't she just an orphan girl who has no father or mother? Even if our Guogongfu killed her, it was only a matter of a coffin. As for whether you want to make peace with her in person?" The old lady squinted and put away the smile on her face. You don't know, she is not just an orphan girl, to know that Qingqiu sent people to abuse her, but attracted the attention of Luo Wang,Dissolved Gas Flotation, Chunyu County Wang and the Wang family, we do not put the posture out, this matter is not easy to handle. 。 khnwatertreatment.com
천년고찰 대흥사
서산대사 유물관
유네스코와 함께 하는 두륜산도립공원
두륜산도립공원
우 59047 전남 해남군 삼산면 대흥사길 154(구, 구림리 140-11) Tel. 061.530.5957
상호 : 두륜산도립공원 관리사무소(해남군청) / 대표자 : 명현관
Copyright © 두륜산도립공원관리사무소. All rights reserved.