A good taste in a foreign land > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
13th 유네스코 세계문화유산

자유게시판

A good taste in a foreign land

페이지 정보

작성자 Frone1989 댓글 0건 조회 54회 작성일 23-02-14 11:32

본문

Mrs. Elu walked into the kitchen with a strange expression on her face. She glared at Zhang Yu angrily and said reproachfully, "You smelly boy, are you deliberately trying to trick us?"? It's all right for you to play tricks on them, but even my mother and I have been played tricks together. Hum, you smelly boy, haven't you been beaten recently, and your buttocks are itching? "Beaten?"? Itchy ass? Come on, mom, son, I'm going to be a father anyway. Why do you still treat me as a child? With a wry smile, Zhang Yu spread out his hands and said, "Where did I play tricks on you?"? Didn't I specifically remind you to go out into the open? If I really want to trick you, why should I remind you of that? Mrs. Elu snorted and scolded, "How dare you quibble?"! What you said before was an energy leak. However, this is not what energy leakage ah! It's clearly a loud fart! Oh, you don't know that I have never played such a loud and smelly fart in my life! I almost smoked my mother to death just now! Mrs. Elu glared at Zhang Yu and continued to swear, "You unfilial brat!"! If my mother was really smoked to death by her own fart, it would be really humiliating! Chapter 507-The Eight Demons. Seeing Mrs. Elu's anger, Zhang Yu did not dare to refute anything, but laughed with her so that Mrs. Elu could quickly eliminate her anger. At this time, the people who ate the bird's nest and lotus seed soup returned to the kitchen of the Prince's Palace one after another. Their faces were almost full of embarrassment. Everyone came back to the kitchen and stared at Zhang Yu, as if only in this way could the anger in their hearts be dispelled. For these people, Zhang Yu is not so polite. When everyone returned to the kitchen, Zhang Yu said with a smile, "Now,Belt Filter Press, everyone has become a God.". How about it? Doesn't it feel good to be a God? Everyone sighed and said, "It's true that it feels good to become a God, but the process of becoming a God is really embarrassing, isn't it?" Zhang Yu smirked and said, "Embarrassed?"? What's to be embarrassed about? It's just a loud and smelly fart. Do you fart less in your life? All right, all right. There's nothing to be embarrassed about. Don't have a rotten face one by one. It's so ugly! "Hum, that's easy to say, you also in front of so many people, put a fart to try, see if it's embarrassing!" Gonzalez muttered disapprovingly with a sullen face. Poor Gonzalez, though he knew of an open and hidden place and intended to run there, never thought that the fart was coming too fast and that he was running too slowly. Before he reached the open and hidden place, the loud fart had already rushed out of his anus. If that's the case, fine bubble diffuser ,rapid sand filters, maybe Gonzalez won't feel too embarrassed. But in fact, Gonzalez was standing on the streets of Rhine City when the fart came rushing out. And this street. It also happens to be the busiest street in Rhine City. Although the demons are now surrounding Rhine City, the flow of people on this street is still huge. Poor Gonzalez, poor people on that street.. After Gonzalez's loud fart came out, in the blink of an eye, the bustling streets became empty. No, except for Gonzalez. There are still one or two people left in this street. Because they're already dizzy from this fart. It is for this reason that Gonzalez is very dissatisfied with Zhang Yu. But even so, the joy of becoming a God greatly reduced the discontent in his heart. Zhang Yu rolled his eyes and said with a smirk, "All right, all right.". Don't complain, either. So what if you lose face? This face is compared with becoming a God. Who is more important? Fine Since you feel that you have lost face. That's all right. I'll make you ordinary people again. Zhang Yu's words startled the crowd, and a large group of people were busy shaking their heads and waving their hands. Said, "No, no, no.".
It's better for us to be gods. It's good to be a God, but it's okay to lose face. Are you kidding me! It is not easy for us to become gods, and you are going to deprive us of our position and power? How can this work! Satisfied with the crowd's reaction, Zhang Yu clapped his hands and said, "Since you all want to be gods.". Then stop talking nonsense. Ok. Now tell me, what kind of gods have you obtained? In fact, people also want to know what God others have done. There is also a little bit of comparison between each other. But what other people compare with is either power or wealth, but now, what these guys compare with is God! This is much tougher than the ordinary comparison! The crowd said their respective gods in a mess, and at the same time asked others curiously about their gods. To Zhang Yu's satisfaction, several of his family members, such as Lady Elu, Fox, Avril Lavigne and Vivian, all won the high position of God. This is the most satisfying thing for him. Very good, very good. Zhang Yu was very satisfied after listening to everyone's messy talk about their respective gods. There were forty-nine people who ate the pot of bird's nest and lotus seed soup. Of these forty-nine, nine are high gods. And the other thirty are the gods of the middle order. As for the bad luck, they only became low-level gods, only ten people. The ten lower gods, all with sad faces, felt that they were really inferior to others. But then I thought, brother, I am a God anyway, and there are many guys who want to be gods but can't be gods. Compared with them, the ten low-level gods, who had been somewhat depressed, suddenly became happy again. Nine high-level gods, thirty middle-level gods,Rotating sludge scraper, ten low-level gods.. For Zhang Yu, there were thirty-nine gods above the middle rank, which was really beyond his expectation. khnwatertreatment.com
천년고찰 대흥사
서산대사 유물관
유네스코와 함께 하는 두륜산도립공원
두륜산도립공원
우 59047 전남 해남군 삼산면 대흥사길 154(구, 구림리 140-11) Tel. 061.530.5957
상호 : 두륜산도립공원 관리사무소(해남군청) / 대표자 : 명현관
Copyright © 두륜산도립공원관리사무소. All rights reserved.