Paranoid and affectionate > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
13th 유네스코 세계문화유산

자유게시판

Paranoid and affectionate

페이지 정보

작성자 Frone1989 댓글 0건 조회 42회 작성일 23-02-14 11:42

본문

However, to her curiosity, this person has never liked to eat outside, the dining environment is also harsh to the extent of perversion, now would come here. Upright from doubt, Su shallow heard the girl's intimate call, the voice is sweet and charming, "Lu Yan." The author has something to say: Friendship is cool for a while, the next chapter is Shura Field. Ha ha! Chapter 30 thirty lemons. Wang Zixi put down the coffee in his hand and waved to him far away. Learning broadcasting and hosting, the timbre is naturally a little sweeter than others, even if it is normal speech, it will give people an illusion of coquetry. People came and went in the restaurant, and from time to time someone went upstairs. Lu Yan straightened the cuffs of his windbreaker, dodged the pedestrians, frowned his thick black eyebrows, and nodded to the girl as a greeting. Knowing that this cousin had a cold character when he was young, he was imperceptibly influenced by her little aunt over the years, and was so arrogant that few people could get into his eyes. Today can pull him over, already gave oneself face very much, Wang Zixi also did not care. Lu Yan, here! Afraid that he could not see himself, Wang Zixi simply left his seat and walked toward him. Whoa! You wear a windbreaker more seriously than Wang Xiaochu! Handsome! Chirp! Chirp! Wang Zixi smiled and reached for his arm, and sure enough, he pushed it away, accompanied by a cold voice,caustic calcined magnesite, "Don't touch it." "Just touch it." He stood on tiptoe on purpose, intending to rub his black hair while he was unprepared. Wang Zixi is the only daughter of Wang Chaozong, the second child of the Wang family. She is a junior this year and is studying media. Unlike the other two members of the Wang family, Wang Chaozong was a scholar, who had long faded out of the Wang family's interest circle of power struggle and lived a life of idle clouds and wild cranes. Perhaps because there is no threat, Wang Chaoyang and Wang Chaoyun are very friendly to this brother. As the only girl in the Wang family, Wang Zixi is the only one who is deeply loved. Several brothers and brothers have been giving in to her since childhood. She was used to joking with them, so she was not afraid of his anger, and she talked to Lu Yan's black hair. Wang Zixi,Magnesium Oxide MgO, are you tired of living? Most hate others to touch his hair, Lu Yan slanted his head, did not want to, he grabbed her wrist, pulled off her disorderly hand. The girl was not annoyed and sat down with him with a smile. The scene in front of Su Shallow stunned, one breath did not come up, was choked by lemonade severe cough a few times. Wang Zixi? Sissy? Moving the menu, quietly looking at the booth not far away, Su shallow line of sight fell on the girl's face. The girl had waist-length curly hair, dyed chestnut brown, champagne dress, outlined her graceful curves, looked at her chest, er. Seems to have a lot of material. Su shallow can not help but remember, last time in the attached middle school, listen to the girls talk about Lu Yan's preferences. Big beauty, 34D, Magnesium Oxide MgO ,Magnesium Sulphate producer, the voice is very sweet, Xixi. Seated one by one, Su Shallow felt that his guess was very close. The sexy and enchanting girl in front of him may be his white moonlight. Two people do not know what to say, the girl is smiling all the way, Su shallow know Lu Yan this person is not patient to listen to others, but he is now, unexpectedly cooperate, one hand on the cheek, straight at the girl, like a very focused look. Chest stuffy, a inexplicable depression lingering in my heart, Su shallow picked up the lemonade to drink a mouthful, do not know if it is because the cup saw the bottom, only feel that this cup of lemonade is bitter and astringent. "Where is he?" The waiter served the food, but Lu Yan did not move. He raised his black eyes slightly and asked her. It shouldn't be here yet. Wang Zixi looked back, "but the woman who had a blind date with him was already there." Lu Yan looked along her guide, the woman on the booth looked plain, dressed in ordinary clothes, his eyebrows could not help twisting up, although he did not say a word, Wang Zixi also understood that he was despised naked. Alas, I also feel that my life is so bitter that I want to rob a man with an ordinary woman. Half lying on the table feebly, after waiting for a long time, she looked up and asked him: "… …" Don't you comfort me? Lu Yan did not lift his eyelids, picked up the cup with an expressionless face, saw the lemon slices inside, put them down again, beckoned to the waiter, and ordered a cup of coffee.
"Ruthless and inhuman, but Wang Xiaochu is not here, otherwise I will not look for you." When it comes to pretending to be a boyfriend, Wang Chuyan is quite good at it. He doesn't have to say much about anything. If he stands there, he will be a bit of a romantic ruffian. Wang Zixi sighed faintly. I'm leaving. He looked at her with curved eyes, and his dark eyes were full of stars. …… No, no, no, Yanyan, I was wrong. Su looked on coldly as the girl reached out and pulled Lu Yan's sleeve. It was hard to see that he was not impatient. Looking from her point of view, he seemed to enjoy the girl's coquetry. The waiter added a new glass of lemonade to her. She used to like lemonade best, but today she drank it, which was particularly bitter. Sure enough, she was a very casual person who could kiss and hug her casually, regardless of her wishes, and treat others in the same way. Su unconsciously clenched the cup until the cold air from the air conditioner poured into her collar, and she realized what she was thinking just now. This feeling.. Why is it so much like.. Jealous?! Yan Meng finished chatting on WeChat, turned off the WeChat interface, and saw Su Qian holding a menu in one hand and a cup in the other. Looking at his face, Yan Meng gasped, almost thinking he was wrong. Su Su?? You What's the matter? Suddenly hearing her voice, Su was stunned for a few seconds, and his face suddenly burned. I'm not jealous. She didn't think about it and denied it. Yan Meng: ".." Looking at her carefully and seeing her flushed cheeks, Yan Meng giggled and said, "What are you thinking about?"? So red in the face? What don't you have? Fortunately, she didn't catch the last two words. …… Nothing. Su shallow hurriedly shook his head, in order to fear Yan Meng to continue to ask,Magnesium Sulphate producer, she gathered her mind, hurriedly changed the subject, "they haven't arrived yet?" Said it was a traffic jam. Let's wait. 。 stargrace-magnesite.com
천년고찰 대흥사
서산대사 유물관
유네스코와 함께 하는 두륜산도립공원
두륜산도립공원
우 59047 전남 해남군 삼산면 대흥사길 154(구, 구림리 140-11) Tel. 061.530.5957
상호 : 두륜산도립공원 관리사무소(해남군청) / 대표자 : 명현관
Copyright © 두륜산도립공원관리사무소. All rights reserved.