Powder makeup seizes the plot > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
13th 유네스코 세계문화유산

자유게시판

Powder makeup seizes the plot

페이지 정보

작성자 Frone1989 댓글 0건 조회 30회 작성일 23-02-14 11:44

본문

Su Fengnuan said, "The Sun family is a real noble family. It is reasonable to say that if the prime minister grew up peacefully in the Sun family, he would not have followed in the footsteps of others." "Yes, five years after the death of Ye Yan and Zhan Yi, there was a civil strife in the Sun family. The third house killed the eldest house. My adoptive father, adoptive mother, eldest brother, and a younger sister who was less than one year old all died.". The long room, I was the only one left overnight, and I narrowly avoided the vicious hand. Su Feng is warm. The prime minister went on to say, "Before my adoptive father died, he gave me the letter he had left behind, and then asked me to leave the Sun family and go to the Bishui Lake to seek refuge with Yunshan Zhenren, who had a friendship with him.". According to what he said, I escaped all the way to escape and kill, and went to Bishui Lake. "After finding Yunshan Zhenren, he remembered his old friend with his father and took me in. With his protection, as expected, the three powerful women of the Sun family never bothered me again." The prime minister's words fell, looking at Su Fengnuan, "so, you say I to the Sun family, what do you need to raise the kindness?"? The person who should repay my kindness would have died a violent death. The Sun family is a clean family, but the dirty in the back is no less than the dirty in the noble family. Brothers kill each other, flesh and blood hate each other, either you die or I die, who can be merciful to whom? Su Fengnuan has nothing to say. Ye Chang said, "So, at such a young age, when you encounter such a big change, the hatred in your heart will take root, and then when you read the book of Zhan Yi, it will breed more hatred.". At that time, there will be plans to destroy the world? The prime minister nodded, "not bad." Su Fengnuan did not know what to say, did not think it was the cause, she looked at the prime minister, "Yunshan Zhenren life, you are his first disciple, he did not persuade you?" The prime minister laughed, "Shifu only knew that I had a big change,diammonium phosphate fertilizer, but I didn't know that I had another identity. My parents' enmity was implacable. Even if I hated him, he didn't know that my hatred would destroy the world.". How to persuade? Besides, after I finished my apprenticeship, which one thing I did was a disgrace to my school? No! I never do. Even if I personally killed dozens of people in the three houses of the Sun family, for many years, no one still suspected that I had done it. I only thought that they had done all kinds of evil things. They had made too many enemies and had been taken away by heaven. Su Fengnuan is speechless. Ye Chang asked without emotion, "Thirteen years ago, my father, my mother and all the soldiers died in battle. The biggest one was you, the prime minister, wasn't it?" Words to this point, the prime minister also no longer hide, admit the tunnel, "yes, it is me.". King Rong An is holding the imperial edict of the first emperor in his hand. As long as he is not removed, I will not be at ease. The Northern Zhou Dynasty launched a military campaign with the help of the Northern Zhou Dynasty, which was the best. Ye Chang asked again, "Last year, when the Northern Zhou Dynasty launched an army, the prime minister recommended me to go to the west. He also wanted to get rid of me by the Northern Zhou Dynasty." The prime minister nodded, "yes, Magnesium Nitrate Fertilizer ,calcium ammonium nitrate price, I know you have been investigating the case of treason, although I don't think you can find out, but today's emperor loves you, I'm afraid today's emperor again take the old road of the first emperor, except you, can also make me feel at ease." Su Fengnuan asked, "If you want to get rid of Ye Chang, why ask my father to go to the battlefield?"? If my father doesn't lead the troops, then you may get what you want. The prime minister said, "When I recommended Ye Chang, Guozhang stared at him and disagreed anyway, so I took the opportunity to recommend Su Che.". I know that even if Su Che is a military genius, but after thirteen years, the hero has already died. With my secret help, he would not be the opponent of Chu Han, the second prince of Northern Zhou Dynasty. Therefore, to remove Su Che together, we can only blame him for being too loyal. Su Fengnuan said, "But you didn't get what you wanted. The Northern Zhou Dynasty was defeated." The prime minister looked at her and said, "I didn't expect that thirteen years ago, Su Che felt so guilty about Rong An Wang Fu that he didn't take him to the battlefield.". And Su Che has a good daughter, she went to the west, after helping Su Che, will be the western army guard airtight, I can't leak half silk military aircraft, can't help Chu Han what help, can only listen to the border back Chu Han and the Northern Zhou Dynasty defeat news. Ye Chang said, "So, the plot didn't work out. You started a series of plots from the East Lake Boat of Lingyun Temple. You are bound to kill me.".
” The prime minister nodded, "not bad." The words fall, looking at him, "but I did not think that your life is very hard, there are always noble people around to help." Chapter 165 second watch. Thirteen years ago, Rong An Wang and the princess and all the soldiers died in battle, the prime minister succeeded. Thirteen years later, he used the same trick to kill Ye Chang in the Northern Zhou Dynasty, but failed. From then on, a series of conspiracies were launched. But Ye Chang's side, there is Su Fengnuan, has been protecting. He didn't get it. Su Fengnuan was glad that she followed her father to find him and saw his appearance on the battlefield of ten miles of desolation and mountains of bones. From then on, she vowed to be good to him all her life, so she accompanied him and stumbled. Now, she has grown up and married him. She asked, "Is the hot poison on Ye Chang's body written by the prime minister?" The prime minister nodded, "Yes, I suggested it to the imperial concubine. Anyway, she had killed King Rong An, and she didn't want to keep the child he had with another woman." Ye Chang pursed his lips and said, "It's hard to be the prime minister. For so many years, I've been calculating for the camp step by step, but I still calculated so that no one would know that I picked myself clean. No one can imagine that you did it.". I'd like to know, Xiangye inherited Yunshan Zhenren, then, Wangdi Mountain's strategy, learned so perfectly, who inherited it? The prime minister said, "Chop Yi left a letter for me, and at the same time left a letter from him.". Seek the world, seek the hearts of the people. My plan comes from a letter. Su Fengnuan said, "With only one letter, the prime minister has perfected the supreme strategy of Wangdi Mountain, which is really admirable." He looked at the prime minister, "I want to ask the prime minister one thing." The prime minister said, "tonight, Ye Shizi and Shizi Concubine are not looking for the old man to solve the puzzle?"? But if you ask something,Magnesium Oxide price, you have nothing to say. Su Fengnuan asked, "did the prime minister kill my master?" The prime minister looked at him. "Did you say Yunhuang?" Su Feng said warmly, "I have only one master." 。 stargrace-magnesite.com
천년고찰 대흥사
서산대사 유물관
유네스코와 함께 하는 두륜산도립공원
두륜산도립공원
우 59047 전남 해남군 삼산면 대흥사길 154(구, 구림리 140-11) Tel. 061.530.5957
상호 : 두륜산도립공원 관리사무소(해남군청) / 대표자 : 명현관
Copyright © 두륜산도립공원관리사무소. All rights reserved.