I am the only immortal _ Tang Jiasanshao _ txt novel paradise > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
13th 유네스코 세계문화유산

자유게시판

I am the only immortal _ Tang Jiasanshao _ txt novel paradise

페이지 정보

작성자 Burrell 댓글 0건 조회 139회 작성일 23-02-14 11:52

본문

The sea dragon shook his head helplessly and said, "Here alone, the fierce devils are so difficult to deal with. I'm afraid the soul-seducers who compete in the capital city are not weak. It's not easy to get into the final top five. We'll do our best. When will the following competitions start?"? How far is it from here to the capital city? "You're right," said the ghost pawn, "but I believe that with our strength, we still have the strength to fight. It's still a month before the start of the competition. It only takes five days to walk from here to the capital city. When we go back, we have to practice well for a period of time, so that we can have a better grasp. "What are you waiting for?" Said the sea dragon with a smile. "Let's go back quickly. Time waits for no one." A month later, the capital city. Yudu, the most important place in the underworld, where all the ten kings in charge of the affairs of the Kofu live. From the outside, it looks like a big human city, except that it is full of ghosts. There are all kinds of ghost pawns and ghost soldiers shuttling back and forth. The capital city is also the only place with the inhabitants of the underworld,Mirror Stainless Steel Sheet, where some souls who cannot be reincarnated gather to live. The sea dragon and Si Yin ghost pawn curiously walked into the capital city, Si Yin ghost pawn is obviously not the first time to come here, constantly introducing everything around the sea dragon. Sea dragons, you see, are headless ghosts. Although they have no heads,mirror stainless steel sheet, they still have a certain amount of wisdom. Like long-tongued ghosts, they are the most common inhabitants in the capital. The ghost pawn pointed to a soul who had no head and was shaking his body to move forward. The sea dragon was used to all kinds of surprises in the underworld. He said with a smile, "It seems that the greatest advantage of being in the underworld is that you can't die. Even if you lose your head, you can survive.". Brother Siyin, we are late recently. Hurry up to the place where the promotion meeting is held. Otherwise, if we miss the match, we won't have a chance to become judges. Since the end of the match that day, the sea dragons and the ghost pawns have all been practicing in seclusion. When they woke up, they were only four days away from the promotion meeting. Two days later, Stainless Steel Industrial Sheet ,stainless steel welded pipe, they had been on their way desperately these days before they arrived at the capital at the last moment. Fortunately, there were four Yin and Yang towers in the capital city, which made them not in danger of exhaustion. The ghost pawn nodded and said, "Yes!"! Let's go quickly. Today is the last elimination match. I hope the opponent is not too strong. "Don't you have a lot of confidence in yourself?" Said the sea dragon with a smile? How can you be afraid of a strong opponent? "I'm not afraid," said the ghost pawn angrily. "Isn't it good to save some strength?"? You don't know what you're doing this month. You don't even go out. Don't lose and lose face later. "Just don't lose face," said the sea dragon. "My goal is to get into the top five." Under the leadership of the ghost pawn, the two men soon arrived at the west side of the capital city, where there was a huge school field, and the promotion meeting was held this time. Three thousand soul-seducing messengers had already gathered here, and as soon as the judge of the Rut Guard was ready to seal the door, he saw the sea dragon and Siyin rushing over. A judge frowned and said, "Why is it so late?" The ghost pawn handed over the competition cards in the area where he and the sea dragon were located. "We didn't mean to be late," he said with a smile. "It's just that something has been delayed. I hope the judge will accommodate us." The judge was very easy to talk to. After confirming their competition cards, he handed them back. He pouted and said, "Hurry up and go in.". A little later, it will be too late to group. Hailong and Siyin thanked the judge and quickly rushed into the school field. This is actually a large open space, surrounded by a high black wall, where three thousand soul messengers are arranged neatly. On a high platform in front of them, a ghost with a long pointed hat and a pale face is announcing the grouping. The ghost pawn told the sea dragon that the one on the stage was the impermanence who was one level higher than the judge. Almost all the impermanence are the disciples of the ten kings of the underworld and the two ghost kings, and their cultivation is far above the judges. Have a high status in that underworld. Xiao _ Shuo txt Tian'tang Chapter 157 the capital city. Siyin and Hailong hurriedly went to one side to hand in their competition cards and got to the back of the line. Because of the large number of people, the order of the final elimination match was announced for another hour.
Once again, the sea dragon and Siyin were lucky enough to fight with the soul-seducing messengers who had come in a little earlier than them. Due to the limited space, only 100 people can take part in the competition at the same time. Hailong and Siyin are also happy to have a rest. The two soul-seducing messengers who competed with them obviously knew each other, and they kept looking at them, apparently judging their opponents' cultivation. Hailong did not care about the other side's eyes and focused his attention on the competition field. At this time, the first round of the competition had already begun. The elimination match of the final round of the preliminary competition was indeed different from the regional competition. Every competition was very fierce. The whole school field was full of green ghosts, and there was a constant shrill roar. After looking at it for a while, the sea dragon turned to the ghost pawn and said, "Elder brother, I'll have a rest first,304 Stainless Steel Wire, and you can call me when we get there." With these words, he closed his eyes. The mind moves. He has entered a state of calm. The ghost pawn looked at him strangely, with a faint smile on his face behind his helmet. sxthsteel.com
천년고찰 대흥사
서산대사 유물관
유네스코와 함께 하는 두륜산도립공원
두륜산도립공원
우 59047 전남 해남군 삼산면 대흥사길 154(구, 구림리 140-11) Tel. 061.530.5957
상호 : 두륜산도립공원 관리사무소(해남군청) / 대표자 : 명현관
Copyright © 두륜산도립공원관리사무소. All rights reserved.