Lord Mingfu has no moral integrity. > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
13th 유네스코 세계문화유산

자유게시판

Lord Mingfu has no moral integrity.

페이지 정보

작성자 Burrell 댓글 0건 조회 692회 작성일 23-02-14 12:02

본문

Before, he just said he wanted to teach me. This was the first time he was so serious about forcing me to learn something. It was more serious than my brother used to force me to do my winter vacation homework. I stared down at my toes, and of course I didn't want to face difficulties all the time, but like now, even when I was sitting at home, Chen yuanyong could come to me, which might be doomed. I can't seem to avoid it. I wrinkled my nose and said helplessly, "OK, but how can I get rid of this thing in Chen yuanyong's house?"? There is no Xiaohong here. Do you fight with it with your bare hands? Lu Yanchen laughed. "Of course I won't let you destroy such powerful ghosts now. I want you to learn how to lure them into traps." This, Lord Lu is by my side, I should be safe. Seeing his eyebrows and eyes close at hand and his black eyes with a slight smile, he felt at ease and nodded unconsciously. Lu Yanchen seemed to think of something. He pinched my cheek and said, "If you don't want to serve wine, just forget it. Anyway, it's a ghost marriage. Is there a fool who helps me save money? I'm too happy." Look at that. I just wanted to refute him, but when I saw his look of "you dare to refute it", I immediately became weak and buried myself in his chest and did not speak. Late. My brother cooked a meal and asked me to go downstairs. Bai Siming was said to be dealing with the company's affairs and did not come back. After I finished eating, I helped my brother wash the dishes and went to see Xiao Hui. Xiaohui felt a little more solid, and I could even see fluff growing on his body. He nodded his head, and he circled around me happily. Go back again, my elder brother just goes out,Walking measuring wheel, holding the antique vase that takes out last time, the head also does not answer: "I go to deliver goods, a little while come back, you do not lock from the inside." I nodded, and it was estimated that Chen yuanyong knew that Lu Yanchen would come to help tomorrow, and he was relieved, so he immediately introduced business to him. My brother should also earn money to marry a wife,Fiberglass tape measure, thinking that I would have to save half of the work for him in the future, so he picked up his clothes and went to take a bath. Smeared shower gel, and then washed for a while, the body has a little warmth, this time the southern sky is coming to an end, after which it will turn cold. Just thought of turning cold to buy clothes, I smelled behind me there is a residual plum fragrance, slightly cool cold also closer and closer, I looked back, Lu Yanchen unexpectedly behind me! This is really terrible, there is no one at home, this goat is so rampant, I put my hands on my chest, almost screamed out. Now Lu Yanchen congealed his body, and soon his hair was covered with water drops. He was wearing only a white shirt, Fish measuring board ,Pi tape measure, and the hot water ran down his neck, and his dry clothes slowly became wet. Tightly attached to the body, outlining the strong chest muscles. It was also semi-opaque, and I couldn't help looking at a certain part of my chest. I swallowed my saliva and stammered. "Lu, what are you doing in here?" Talk about 520 free novel reading _ www.shuoshuo520.com. Chapter 147 this ghost's mind is too deep. "Let's see how long you have to wash." Lu Yanchen said a word without changing his face, and then approached another step. I quickly stepped back until I touched the tiles and could not avoid them. Now my back is cold, there is hot water in front of me, but I feel warm, that kind of grinding touch on me, under his gaze, embarrassed to stare down at my toes. But Lu Yanchen seemed to feel that it was not enough, and he took a big step forward, and his wet chest was pasted on mine. Originally his whole person is icy cold, in this kind of environment, unexpectedly hard unripe. Give birth to a trace of warmth. Cold and warm intermingled, surrounded by warm steam in the bathroom rose an ambiguous atmosphere, I can even hear my heart beating, the volume is getting louder and louder. As if to escape my body and jump on Lu Yanchen. Why don't you look up at me? Lu Yanchen's seductive hoarse voice was in his ear. He put his hand over my waist and pinched it gently. The water flowed over the back of his hand. It was greasy. "En?" I shivered all over, but I couldn't find a turtle shell to hide. The warm water ran down his chin and dripped on my face. I wiped it at random and felt my whole cheek burned. Frightening. I was a little out of breath and tried to look up to keep him away, but I hit him in the chest with a slight lift.
His strong chest muscles were thinned by the hot water. Warm, scared me to step back, immediately hit the back of the head. I hissed, and Lu Yanchen's free hand turned to the position, gently holding the painful part of me, and frowning, "Why are you always so clumsy?" Just said, the big hand gently rubbed, the thin cool lip petal then stuck up. At first, he just touched his forehead gently, and the cool breath became clearer in the steaming bathroom. I focused almost all my attention on his kiss. I felt that I had lost the ability to speak. I inhaled gently and closed my eyes not to look at his powerful chest or some part of his chest, for fear that I would really lose my reason and attack him. Here we go. His lips slowly moved down and stopped at my eyelids. He was not breathing, but I felt his breathing was heavy at this time. Lu, Lu Yanchen, why don't you go out and talk about it? I couldn't stand it anymore. I felt like I had fallen to the ground without his hands supporting me on my waist. His lips went down a little more, stopped at the tip of my nose, and bit it lightly. It felt painless and itchy, like an electric shock, which made my heart tremble. What are you going out for? He blew a breath in my neck, and my feet were weak and I almost fell to the ground. Fortunately, he held me quickly and pressed me against the wall. My mouth was dry, and before I could push him away, the dense kisses fell down. I was almost breathless by his kisses, and my heart was blocked, even when I was. Holding him like a koala, I don't know. As if he had kissed me enough, he gently put me down and went to take off his coat. Only then did I react,cattle weight tape, dumbfounded, this goat is really more and more rampant, even want to do that in such a place? That's really terrible. I stood up straight and held on. His hand was caught by him and pressed against the wall. tapemeasure.net
천년고찰 대흥사
서산대사 유물관
유네스코와 함께 하는 두륜산도립공원
두륜산도립공원
우 59047 전남 해남군 삼산면 대흥사길 154(구, 구림리 140-11) Tel. 061.530.5957
상호 : 두륜산도립공원 관리사무소(해남군청) / 대표자 : 명현관
Copyright © 두륜산도립공원관리사무소. All rights reserved.