Xiu Zhu Ge > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
13th 유네스코 세계문화유산

자유게시판

Xiu Zhu Ge

페이지 정보

작성자 Burrell 댓글 0건 조회 66회 작성일 23-02-14 12:06

본문

Still feeling uneasy, Su Jinyan whispered, "Next time in front of my mother, don't speak for me." "Why is that?" Xiao Han was puzzled. No matter how good a mother-in-law is, she will not be happy to see her son help her daughter-in-law to argue with her. Su Jinyan pursed her lips, shook her arm and said, "You should go down with me." "Good." After lunch on the prepared carriage to Xun Wang Ye, Su Jinyan grasped the sleeve, still nervous. She did not know what kind of scene she would face, but although she rejected it in her heart, she knew better that she could not escape. When Xiao Han saw her to the door, he felt more and more uneasy. He lifted the corner of his robe and stepped into the carriage. "That's my brother-in-law's house," he said stubbornly. "I'm going to visit him with you. Why not?" Su Jinyan pushed him and said, "I'll be back soon." Xiao Han, however, refused. He pulled her over and said, "Ah Yan, I'll stay with you." This man.. Su Jinyan did not know whether to laugh or cry. She noticed the servant woman who was following her. She lowered her voice and said, "Get out of the car quickly. How many people are watching?" "So what?" "Don't make a scene." Reached out and patted him on the arm. Then I won't go in and wait for you in the car. Su Jinyan's heart is sweet, but when she wants to open her mouth, she sees Nian's mother walking out of the door, saying that Qiu Shi has come to let her send her young lady, and that she has something urgent to find her son. As a last resort, Xiao Han had to get off and watch the carriage leave. The road to Xunwangfu seems to be particularly fast,Fish measuring board, the palace has long been the news, there is a housekeeper at the door, see Su Jinyan since the carriage, said the princess has long been waiting, leading the way inside. The mansion was magnificent, and when it reached the inner courtyard, Mammy came forward and said, "Mrs. Xiao Shao, please." Su Jinyan nodded. Seeing the servant behind her,Horse weight lbs, the Mammy smiled and asked the servant behind her to go somewhere else to rest. Jasmine and others looked at their master worriedly. Although Su Jinyan had expected this, she still hesitated. The Mammy laughed and said, "Don't worry, young lady. The old slave just invited them to tea." Su Jinyan had to nod. To the spacious and exquisite attic, around the courtyard, Su Jinyan looked but did not seem to be the main courtyard, stopped and looked at the Mammy. The latter is still smiling, "the princess usually loves to stay here to rest, and now she is waiting for you in the inner room." Following her to the second floor of the attic, Mammy said, "The princess is in the inner room," and turned away. Su Jinyan stopped outside the door, closed her eyes, pushed the door and stepped in, touching the compact but elegant layout of the room, and before she could recover, she heard a "squeak" of the door behind her, Pi tape measure ,cattle weight tape, followed by a powerful embrace. Breathing, there is a strong smell of alcohol. Su Jinyan struggled to leave, but the people behind her did not move. She immediately drew a hairpin from her sleeve and stabbed it. Because of the bondage, the force was not heavy, only cut open the sleeve of his beautiful robe embroidered with python gold, and hurt the back of his hand. With difficulty, the man relaxed his conditioned reflex and looked at the frightened woman who was turning around in disbelief. Su Jinyan's face was full of surprise and fear. She knelt down and said, "I don't know if it's Wang Ye. I hurt you by mistake. Please forgive me." I can't believe it. She's like this Xunhao, who was wearing a jade crown, narrowed his eyes slightly, and the corner of his eyes flashed danger. Regardless of the pain in his hands and the red blood overflowing, he looked down at the woman kneeling on the ground. Instead of being angry, he said with a smile, "Jin Yan, you should know that this move is useless to me." Holding the hairpin dripping with blood, Su Jinyan bit her lip and replied, "I didn't mean to bump into Wang Ye." Still like this, still like this Xunhao stretched out his hand and suddenly pulled her up, forcing her to look at him. Facing this face that he yearned for day and night, he gritted his teeth and said angrily, "Well, you Su Shi, you are really so heartless." Su Jinyan still struggled with her arm, as if she wanted to avoid his touch, but instead she was imprisoned more tightly by the other side. Last time you said easily, let me have forgotten? Do you think Ben Wang's feelings are what you want and want to take back? Do you really think that if you kiss me, you can't help it? His words were so cold that Su Jinyan could not help but be afraid. It seemed that it was not as easy as she had imagined, and that she might have miscalculated the temperament of the people in front of her.
"Wang Ye?" Xunhao's eyes became more and more cloudy. Her eyes touched the hairpin in her hand. She sneered and said, "Be on guard against me at all times." Chuckle, "You still think you can know that some things can't be solved if you say you want to solve them?" Su Jin Yan then heart gave birth to fear, looking at the person in front of him can not help but want to retreat, but he suddenly pulled closer. More serious than she thought. How could he say that he would get married in such a short time? This man She regrets coming here. Xiao Yuying in the end is how to think, but her mother's family, actually to help put themselves in such a situation, she is too naive or too stupid? Doesn't she know that this is tantamount to insulting the Xiao family, and what good can she do? "Wang Ye, please let go." He looked at her with a sneer and said, "I was too tolerant of you in the past. I will let you know the consequences of making such a decision." When he had finished speaking, he reached out and suddenly grabbed her collar and pulled it down. The arrangement of knots was pulled down, revealing a white neck, faintly visible hickeys, and a good look was even more gloomy. Su Jinyan hurriedly grasped her collar and was about to step back warily before she stepped back and hit the chair and stool. Jin Yan, do you think you can really get rid of me if you marry Xiao Han? With pain in her eyes, she stretched out her hand to her charming face and tried to stroke it, but saw the latter's head shift. Stagnant, he simply loosened her arm and watched her run to the door in his spare time. Su Jin Yan did not walk a few steps, then feel all over Microsoft, but is back to fall. The man stretched out his arm, picked her up from behind, and went to the bed in the inner room. Only then did Su Jinyan realize the strangeness of the incense in the room, and she wanted to struggle again, but she was powerless. The body falls on the soft brocade quilt, hears the cruel words that the person who leans forward spits out with a smile: "Jin Yan,Surveyors tape measure, I said you would regret it." Fingers caressed her pink cheeks. Su Jinyan is not only weak, but also confused, breathing is full of bursts of wine. Chapter 202 despair. tapemeasure.net
천년고찰 대흥사
서산대사 유물관
유네스코와 함께 하는 두륜산도립공원
두륜산도립공원
우 59047 전남 해남군 삼산면 대흥사길 154(구, 구림리 140-11) Tel. 061.530.5957
상호 : 두륜산도립공원 관리사무소(해남군청) / 대표자 : 명현관
Copyright © 두륜산도립공원관리사무소. All rights reserved.