Douluo Mainland _ Tang Jiasanshao _ txt Novel Paradise > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
13th 유네스코 세계문화유산

자유게시판

Douluo Mainland _ Tang Jiasanshao _ txt Novel Paradise

페이지 정보

작성자 Burrell 댓글 0건 조회 69회 작성일 23-02-14 12:09

본문

Ma Hongjun is golden red, Ning Rongrong is golden, plus the lavender light released by the master. The whole wooden house is full of colorful lights, which looks very strange. After the nourishment of the immortal herbs, the Shrek Seven monsters at this time have some changes in strength. Evil Eyes White Tiger Dai Mubai, level 40. Sausage Monopoly Oscar, level 38. Qianshou Shura Tang Xiaosan, Lv37. Evil Fire Phoenix Ma Hongjun, level 36. Soft-boned Charm Rabbit Dance, level 35. Qibao Liuli Ning Rongrong, level 37. Ghost cat Zhu Zhuqing, level 38. The Shrek Seven have just stepped into the stage of level 30 and jumped to level 40. The process is so short, but no one expected it. Home wrecker Everyone was practicing normally when suddenly Flanders's voice came from outside the cabin. Tang San slowly opened his eyes and quietly walked out of the cabin. Dean Flanders, you wanted to see me? Tang San asked. Flanders nodded and said, "Elder Dugu brought Dugu Yan. Let me ask you to come over. It seems that there is something wrong.". Xiaosan, you have to be careful. Dugubo is too dangerous. Tang San naturally understood what Dugubo was looking for him. He smiled and said, "Don't worry, Dean Flanders.". It's going to be okay. Flanders took Tang San out of the forest and came to the Bishop School District. Since coming to the college, Tang San has not carefully observed here. Although the main campus is not as gorgeous as Tiandou Royal College, it is also very practical. At this time,hot tub manufacturers, there are many students communicating with each other on the playground. Two people walked into the main teaching building, until the top floor of the teaching building to the innermost, Tang San saw Dugu Bo. This place is Dugubo's own request, and he always likes to be quiet. And here is just to meet his requirements, open the window, you can see a large forest behind the building, every day you can breathe fresh air. Dugubo likes this feeling very much. In order to make the old monster live comfortably,jacuzzi bath spa, Flanders reluctantly spent money to renovate the place after Dugu Bo came. At this time, it really looks a bit magnificent. In the room, Dugu Bo was sitting on a big chair, gently shaking his body, until Tang San came in the door, he opened his eyes and looked at Tang San with a smile in his eyes. On the big bed on the side. The lonely goose is sitting at the head of the bed. A look of boredom. Little monster, you're here. Dugu Bo took the initiative to say hello to Tang San. At the same time, he waved to Flanders, indicating that he could go out. Flanders was really afraid of Dugu Bo and patted Tang San on the shoulder. Motioned him to be careful, and then said hello to Dugu Bo and went out. When Flanders left, Tang San naturally would not be polite to Dugu Bo and went straight to the side of the sofa and sat down. From the moment Tang San entered the door, Dugu Yan's fierce eyes had been falling on him, and Tang San thought he had not seen her, and directly regarded her as air. Grandpa, 5 person hot tub ,endless swim pool, why did you call this little bastard here? You haven't told me why you want to be a consultant in this stupid college. Even if you want to be, you should go to our Tiandou Royal College! Dugu Yan said to Dugu Bo with some coquetry. "All right," said Dugu Bo. Yan Yan, don't be a little bastard or a little bastard in the future. Tang San is a little strange, but he has a lot to learn. Look at you, you are already 21 years old, and you are still like a child. He is less than fourteen years old, but his mentality is much more mature than yours. Tang San secretly said in his heart. What? Fourteen. My two lives add up to forty years old. How can you be as childish as your granddaughter. Dugu Yan didn't expect that Dugu Bo would praise Tang San so highly. With a snort. "What's the big deal?". I was careless last time. If I do it again, I'll beat him all over the floor. Tang San smiled and said, "I think you have a chance to realize this wish.". In another half a year, it will be the All-Mainland Senior Soul Teacher College Competition. We are in the Tiandou City Division, and I think we will meet soon. Dugu Yan snorted disdainfully, "If we hadn't been careless last time, you would have lost.". Sooner or later, you will have to settle the account of Tianhengdi.
” Dugu Yan didn't know the depth of Tang San, but Dugu Bo knew it very well. Remembering the terrible courage of the mother and son, Dugu Bo couldn't help shivering. He didn't believe that there were only four little monsters. He stared at Tang San and said, "Little monster, I don't care about others. But you can't hurt my granddaughter when the time comes.". Or I'm not done with you. "Grandpa, what are you talking about?" Duguyan asked discontentedly. How could he hurt me again. "Aren't you trying to boost other people's ambition and destroy your own prestige?" Dugu Bo said, "I don't know about others, but if you look down on this little monster, then I can guarantee that you will suffer a great loss in the battle with him.". Do you know what level of his soul power is now? It should be not much worse than you, level 37. If you give him half a year, maybe this little monster can break through the bottleneck of level 40. Like him, you are also a master of soul control, but I am sure that you are no match for him. Listening to Dugu Bo repeatedly defend Tang San, Dugu Yan's mood suddenly changed, suddenly jumped down from the bed, a face of grievance staring at Tang San, "little bastard, what soup did you give my grandfather?"? He should be so on your side. Grandpa, you didn't take this little bastard as an apprentice, did you? Dugu Bo old face a red, two people in the use of poison just discuss each other, learn from each other, Tang San certainly feel that from Dugu Bo learned a lot of knowledge, but Dugu Bo also think that he took advantage of a lot, for a time did not know how to answer the granddaughter's words. Tang San also stood up from the sofa, "I have to practice, no time to accompany you to say these boring words.". How about the strength? See you back in the ring. Old monster, this is the medicine I have mixed. You let her eat once a day. For seven days in a row, the toxin can be transported. But you have to find a soul bone for her first. With your ability, it shouldn't be difficult. Dugu Bo took the seven crystal bottles from Tang San, nodded to him and said,outdoor endless pool, "Little monster, all the banquets in the world are over.". My wish has been fulfilled, and I can't stay here forever. 。 monalisa.com
천년고찰 대흥사
서산대사 유물관
유네스코와 함께 하는 두륜산도립공원
두륜산도립공원
우 59047 전남 해남군 삼산면 대흥사길 154(구, 구림리 140-11) Tel. 061.530.5957
상호 : 두륜산도립공원 관리사무소(해남군청) / 대표자 : 명현관
Copyright © 두륜산도립공원관리사무소. All rights reserved.