Super Soldier System _ 20200215155554. > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
13th 유네스코 세계문화유산

자유게시판

Super Soldier System _ 20200215155554.

페이지 정보

작성자 Burrell 댓글 0건 조회 49회 작성일 23-02-14 12:12

본문

Lin Fei first looked at the world's second game account under the mailbox, there are hundreds of beast empire players challenge, after all, as long as the victory of the world's second, the honor is too great, at the same time there are tens of millions of Tianlong Federation players message letters. Lin Fei first opened a letter from a player of the Tianlong Federation. God of war. Please accept me as a little brother, I will be your most loyal little brother. Behind it is a lot of words of worship. Lin Fei thought, his present entourage has two let him be too busy by the system pit, if can not accept, he absolutely no longer spend time and energy to accept the younger brother. The little princess is a good example. Compared with the disobedient little princess who always wants to run away, Odinte has been cultivated by herself. Lin Fei opened a letter from a player of the Dragon Federation again. Hello, my name is Liu Li. I am a long-distance mecha female instructor of Beidou Military Academy of Tianlong Federation. I am your loyal fan. Can you spare some time to give my students a mecha teaching lesson? My students are also your loyal support. One more personal question. Are you married? I admire your mecha driving ability very much, and I don't have a boyfriend. When Lin Fei saw this, his eyes were about to pop out. Liu Li, his own drillmaster, actually sent him this kind of naked love letter directly in Mecha Empire. It is said that a woman who has been a soldier is tough, which is too direct. Lin Fei thought that if Liu Li,4 person jacuzzi, the instructor, knew that the real age of the second in the world was about five years younger than her, and that she hated Lin Fei, a student with a toothache at the thought of it, would she still pursue it. See this letter, Lin Fei decided to tease Liu Li first,best whirlpool tub, a small revenge, who let her exam is always difficult for themselves, and then to spend money for the dark. He began to reply to instructor Liu Li: "My real identity needs to be kept secret, so it is not convenient to teach your students. I am also single now. Send a picture of you first to see if it is a beauty." While replying to Lin Fei, he thought, "Your sister, I am your student now. You let me give lectures to my classmates. I don't like to listen to my own classes." At this time, Liu Li was giving lessons to her students when her mobile phone vibrated and rang, and her mobile phone was connected to the mailbox of Mecha Empire. Liu Li turned on her cell phone and saw that it was the reply of the second in the world. Two weeks ago, Liu Li, like all the young girls who miss spring, summoned up courage to send a message to the second in the world with shyness and expectation. In the past two weeks, jacuzzi bathtub manufacturers ,american hot tub, no news, Liu Li has no hope, but today she received a text message reply from her most admired mecha God of war, which made her excited, and the letter showed that she asked for photos. Although there are several photos on Liu Li's mobile phone, they are all the usual work photos, and there is no modification. Although Liu Li is confident about her appearance, she still wants to send her most beautiful and free photos to the second in the world. So standing on the platform, she immediately said to the students: "This morning's class here, go back to review the content of today's class, class is over." The following nineteen students were stunned after listening to this sentence. Today's class lasted less than ten minutes, and it was over. Under the surprised eyes of the students, Liu Li quickly left the classroom. After leaving the classroom, Liu Li called Lan Linger, "Lan Linger, help me finish class in the afternoon. I have something to do today." After the phone call, Liu Li walked quickly back to her teacher's apartment. After returning to the apartment, in front of the computer, Liu Li, the instructor, sorted out her own photos and sent two photos of her wearing the military uniform of the Tianlong Federation to the second in the world through the network of Mecha Empire. After Lin Fei sent a message to Liu Li, he randomly found a player named Wang Wei in the challenge letter of the Hundred Beasts Empire, applied to the other side for a battle, and indicated that the battle time was one hour later. The player Wang Wei of the Hundred Beasts Empire immediately replied and agreed. Lin Fei looked at the model of the aircraft being piloted by Wang Wei, which was a close combat mecha. Lin Fei took out his cell phone and called Dark Feihua: "Huahua, an hour later, the second in the world will compete with Wang Wei in the mecha. The way to win is to choose the second in the world to kill in seconds.". I'll work with you to bring down the rotten Union.
” After the phone call, Lin Fei found that Liu Li had written back to him again. Lin Fei opened it and saw two photos of her in military uniform. The woman in the photos looked very delicate. And there is a sentence behind the picture: "Can you send a picture of you?" Lin Fei would not be foolish enough to send a photo of himself to expose his true identity, so he sent a photo of Zhang Qinglong's mecha directly. And added a paragraph at the end: "My identity should be kept confidential, sorry, can not show you the picture, you are too young, we are not suitable.". I'm your uncle. I'm at least fifty years older than you. "Then why aren't you married?" Instructor Liu Li replied with some frustration. I spent most of my time on special secret missions for the Federation and grew old before I knew it. Now the battle between the Tianlong Federation and the Hundred Beasts Empire has begun again. The front line needs me. Children's love can only be considered after the Federation destroys the Hundred Beasts Empire. Lin Fei can only continue to frighten the reply, describing himself as a hero image of the country, abandoning personal feelings. The image of the second in the world has risen to a higher level in the heart of Liu Li's instructor. Liu Li is thinking about whether she can accept a middle-aged man who is fifty years older than herself. The human life span of the Federation is about 200 years. In this way, after Lin Fei molested instructor Liu Li, he began to wait for the arrival of the competition. Chapter 242 Mecha Empire. Hundred Beasts Empire. Please keep in mind The real identity of the player Wang Wei is a student of the Beastmaster Academy of the Hundred Beasts Empire. And Wang Wei and Wang Xiner are classmates in the same class. . Wang Wei was also a top student in the long-range sniper class a year ago. He had a secret. From the first day he saw Wang Xiner at school, Wang Wei began to have a crush on Wang Xiner. A year ago,outdoor hot tub, Wang Xiner was killed by the second in the world in the game "Mecha Empire" and had a nervous breakdown, so she couldn't walk into the mecha cab for five years. On the day Wang Xiner left school, Wang Wei decided to avenge his beloved woman. monalisa.com
천년고찰 대흥사
서산대사 유물관
유네스코와 함께 하는 두륜산도립공원
두륜산도립공원
우 59047 전남 해남군 삼산면 대흥사길 154(구, 구림리 140-11) Tel. 061.530.5957
상호 : 두륜산도립공원 관리사무소(해남군청) / 대표자 : 명현관
Copyright © 두륜산도립공원관리사무소. All rights reserved.