Robot Xiuzhen legend > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
13th 유네스코 세계문화유산

자유게시판

Robot Xiuzhen legend

페이지 정보

작성자 Ortega 댓글 0건 조회 47회 작성일 23-02-14 12:32

본문

A Tie once again sighed that the creator could produce this wonderful planet, which was really amazing. Ziyuxuan went on to say, "Brother Ah Tie, these five planets are amazing, but what is even more amazing is the creatures that grow in them." "Are there any living things in there?" Asked Atieqi. "Of course," said Ziyuxuan, "I heard my father say that there are not only living things, but also living things that are very powerful. Even the masters of the Dacheng period can't easily survive there." A Tie nodded, he agreed with the words of Ziyuxuan, because that is what he personally experienced, in that golden star on the dark black ants that is not the general terror, the body alone is really not easy to come out of it. Ziyuxuan went on to say, "So, Brother Ah Tie, you say that this watertight sea stone is not so easy to get. It was also my father who spent a lot of immortal stones and magic weapons to get it." A Tiedao: "It's really worth spending a lot of money. But, Xiaoxuan, after talking for a long time, you haven't said what the watertight sea stone is used for." Ziyuxuan swallowed the water channel: "Speaking of the use of this water-tight sea stone, it is too useful." He paused again and said, "The water-tight sea stone is a necessary thing for cultivating Sanxian." Hearing this,Ceramic Band Heater, Ah Tie remembered the simple method of cultivating Sanxian seen in the jade slips. Generally, after the failure of crossing the robbery, the cultivator has two choices, one is to lose his soul, the other is to cultivate Sanxian. This cultivation of Sanxian needs a water-tight sea stone. The biggest function of the water-tight sea stone is to shape the body, because after the failure of crossing the robbery, the body of the cultivator is completely destroyed,Ceramic Core Immersion Heaters, leaving only one yuan Ying. yuan Ying, who has no body, has to rely on the watertight sea stone to rebuild his body. Only after rebuilding his body with the watertight sea stone can he become a scattered immortal. A Tie thought that this watertight sea stone was a good thing. Looking at Ziyuxuan's depressed appearance when he said this watertight sea stone, a Tie patted him on the shoulder and said, "Xiao Xuan, don't worry. Brother a Tie will help you get the watertight stone back." Ziyuxuan looked up in surprise and said, "Really, Brother Ah Tie." Tie smiled and said, "How could Brother Tie lie to you? Well, you can say the other two things first." Ziyuxuan nodded and answered, "Well, I'll say something else. The second one is the Flying Crystal Sword. Although it's only a spiritual weapon, it's precious because it's a flying sword with dual attributes of water and fire." A Tie is stupefied, water and fire double attribute, Kamado bbq grill ,Ceramic ferrule for stud welding, this is very rare, single attribute flying sword he can go to many, but this fusion of two attributes of flying sword is worth seeing, although I can practice, but this fusion of two attributes of flying sword that has not seen, if you look at it may be able to inspire. Ziyuxuan said, "Speaking of this flying crystal sword, my father got it in the mortal world. At that time, he accidentally saved a beggar by the roadside. In order to repay him, the beggar gave this sword to my father, saying that it was handed down from his ancestors. My father didn't want it, but the beggar insisted. Later, my father gave him a sum of money to buy it.". This sword has been in the shop for a long time, although the price is not particularly expensive, but because no one is practicing the two attributes of water and fire, no one bought it. A Tiedao: "That Chang Lin's vision is really poisonous. Pick up all the good things." Ziyuxuan said, "That guy has been targeted for a long time. He doesn't want to spend money, and he wants to get it. He has been blocked by my father several times. Today, that guy is lucky." "The last one is the magic lion, which is a rare fighting magic beast made by puppet art. My father said that the strength of this magic lion is not inferior to that of a true cultivator in the period of yuan Ying." Tie's eyes lit up and he shouted, "Battle beast, puppet." Ziyuxuan was startled and looked at Ah Tiedao. "Yes, it's a fighting beast. It can fight with people. You can hit whoever you want him to hit. Unfortunately, I can't use it. It needs yuan Ying to use it.".
” Tie was overjoyed. He had got the puppet art, but that was the way to make intelligent things. Although he had a high IQ, like a child, he was no different from a real person, but he had no fighting power. Now he could see the sample of this fighting creature. If he studied it carefully, maybe he could make some of it. I didn't want this purple shop to have such a treasure. I thought I had all kinds of treasures, but I didn't want to see new products again and again today. It seems that I have to be modest and collect more good things in the future. Ziyuxuan looked at Ah Tie with joy. Not knowing why, he said, "Brother Ah Tie, why are you so happy? I haven't got anything back yet. If you want to be happy, you should wait until you get something." Tie said with a smile, "Xiao Xuan, keep an eye on it at home. Brother Tie is going to get it back." Ziyuxuan was in a hurry and said, "Brother Ah Tie, I can't. Those people haven't been found yet. Aren't you going to frighten the snake now?" Tie waved his hand and said, "I have my own tricks. Don't worry." See a tie a face of confidence, purple rain Xuan did not say anything. In the evening, Ah Tie ordered Ziyuxuan not to disturb him. Then he took out the jade pendant and took out the white beads from it and put them in a hidden corner of the house. Then he set up a defensive array outside the white beads to separate the spirit array and the magic array. Immediately, the place became empty and looked like nothing. A Tie learned a lesson from the last time he was surrounded as a thief. He wanted to use the transmission function of the black and white beads to get out of danger. A Tie looked at it several times to make sure there was no problem, and then went out of the shop. [ "Robot Xiuzhen Legend" Netizens Upload Chapter 5 Night Exploration of the Moon A Tie went up the street and turned to a quiet place. His body was deformed into the shape of Chang Lin, and then he flew to the Ming Moon Sect. There are twelve gangs in Ximing City,cordierite c520, and the Hades Moon Sect ranks third in strength. These twelve factions not only have their own headquarters in Ximing City, but also have their own mountain gates outside the city. The leaders of these sects like to gather in Ximing City because it is the meeting point of many stars nearby, and Ximing City is built in a place of mountain spirits. global-ceramics.com
천년고찰 대흥사
서산대사 유물관
유네스코와 함께 하는 두륜산도립공원
두륜산도립공원
우 59047 전남 해남군 삼산면 대흥사길 154(구, 구림리 140-11) Tel. 061.530.5957
상호 : 두륜산도립공원 관리사무소(해남군청) / 대표자 : 명현관
Copyright © 두륜산도립공원관리사무소. All rights reserved.