Asuka > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
13th 유네스코 세계문화유산

자유게시판

Asuka

페이지 정보

작성자 Ortega 댓글 0건 조회 40회 작성일 23-02-14 12:34

본문

Vice General Manager Chen, who stood with General Manager Huang to greet the guests, wore a chic and beautiful evening dress imitating the color of blue and white porcelain, which made her skin shine like snow, beautiful and moving. Tut-tut, I secretly praise it in my heart. It's really stylish. Even women can't open their eyes when they see it. When General Manager Huang looked up and saw us, he immediately strode over and grabbed Song Mingxuan: "Mingxuan, how did you get here?"? Come on, let me introduce you to some guests. Song Mingxuan looked at me hesitantly, I immediately waved: "You are busy, I go to find some delicious food." He smiled apologetically. "I'll see you later." Then he walked away with General Manager Huang. Chang Huan. I turned my head and saw Zhao Yan waving to me. Oh, here we are. I walked over quickly, took her hand and looked her up and down. "Oh, you still bought this Anna Sui. It's really good." She took a fancy to this skirt when we were shopping. She didn't want to buy it because it was too expensive. It really looks good on her body. Oh, don't say that. Tell me about the man who came with you just now. She winked excitedly. Is there any progress? "Nothing. We've met a few times. Don't make it so complicated." I saw the civil servant behind her, who was holding a cup and following Zhao Yan's figure. It's you. I think there's a chance. She looked back with a smile on her lips. "I've been in touch with him for a long time,3500mg Ozone ceramic Plate, and I think he's quite interesting. He's not as boring as he looks." "Hey, look at Sibe." I nudged her and pointed into the distance. Xibei and her male classmate leaned their heads in front of the dining table to discuss the choice of dishes, with a serious and lovely look on their faces. Zhao Yan also burst out laughing, but soon changed the topic back. Looking at Song Mingxuan, who was talking and laughing with General Manager Huang, she praised him: "Look,Ozone generator ceramic plate, you are the most outstanding one, and your speech and posture are very graceful." I also saw that Song Mingxuan was really striking in the crowd. Just then he turned around, saw me looking at him, smiled and nodded to me. What do you have to hesitate about when you meet this kind of person? Zhao Yan asked me in puzzlement. I lowered my head and smiled faintly, but I hesitated. The first song after the meal, Song Mingxuan led me down the dance floor, this is a song in the third, secretly glad that last year when the company organized the national standard study did not skip classes. His dance steps are very clean, and the people who are led by him are very comfortable. As long as I follow his steps, I can dance very comfortably. Music is really a strange thing, in the ups and downs of the beat, people's mood has become relaxed and lively. Dance a song, ceramic sandblasting nozzles ,Alumina Ceramic C795, I push him: "I am thirsty, go to drink some water, rest for a while, you ask others to dance." I dare not jump down with him all night, just this song, there have been a lot of eyes on us. He smiled and bowed. "The last song must wait for me." I smiled and was happy to accompany. He poured a little orange juice and I looked at him. He was holding Vice General Manager Chen, while Vice General Manager Chen raised his head, and they said something happily on the dance floor. Ha ha, I was just wondering if he would invite Vice General Manager Chen, and sure enough, it was a normal choice. Chang Huan. I do not know when, Zhao Yan has come to my side, the face of disbelief. What's wrong with you? I was so surprised that I drank up the drink in the cup and turned to ask her. She looked at the striking pair on the dance floor and whispered, "Do you know who he is?" "Song Mingxuan?"? The client of the company, his company is called yuanfeng. She nods: "But do you know yuan Feng went up in the net to swim last year cast how many?" I watched her, waiting for her to break the news. One point five hundred million. I opened my mouth wide. It was so unexpected that it exceeded my imagination. That's not the point. His father is Song Dong of the head office. Didn't you think of that? What Zhao Yan dropped was really a heavy shell, and I was stunned for a while before I came to my senses. Is it true? She curled her lips. "Several people in the company know him. You can't go wrong. Didn't he tell you?" Looking at the figure in the distance, I shook my head. No wonder he tried the piano in the hotel room that day. No wonder General Manager Huang was so kind to see him. No wonder his little nephew was so similar to my hobby. He was the little boy I gave him. I can't believe it.
"Zhao Yan looked at him appreciatively," so young, so capable. " But I couldn't laugh, and I felt a little uncomfortable. Even if his net worth is dozens of times higher, there seems to be no need to hide it, right? Not every girl goes for his money. Hum, I sneer, the reason why I am so special, simply because I do not know everything about him, did not hit his idea. Actually, who wants to date their boss's son? Look down and don't see those who look up. Besides, people's words are awesome. No matter whether their motives are pure or not, they have long been drowned by spittle. Where is the ideal object? Why do you make yourself lose confidence? How much love does it take to support it? Zhao Yan's boyfriend came over, and they talked about something together. I gently picked up my purse, grabbed my coat, and slipped out the side door. The air outside was clear and clear, and I tightened my skirt so as not to wait for him to dance the last song. The fountain on the roadside of the hotel is splashing, and a full moon is reflected in the pool, shaking faintly. I sighed. I'm not lucky, am I? It's boring. Looking at the endless flow of traffic on the road outside the carved iron gate of the hotel,ceramic bobbin heater core, I walked slowly past. Chang Huan. I stopped. Song Mingxuan caught up with me and stood beside me: "What's wrong?" I did not turn around: "I have something to do at home, I will go back first." "Then I'll give you a ride." I shook my head. He came over and looked me in the face. "Why?" I looked up. "We don't know each other." Puzzlement flashed through his eyes. Song Dong is your father. He looked relaxed and turned to look at the lively banquet hall. "Someone told you." "I really have to go." I smiled apologetically and walked outside. On the silent path, the sound of his leather shoes sounded rhythmically behind me. global-ceramics.com
천년고찰 대흥사
서산대사 유물관
유네스코와 함께 하는 두륜산도립공원
두륜산도립공원
우 59047 전남 해남군 삼산면 대흥사길 154(구, 구림리 140-11) Tel. 061.530.5957
상호 : 두륜산도립공원 관리사무소(해남군청) / 대표자 : 명현관
Copyright © 두륜산도립공원관리사무소. All rights reserved.