Legend of the Mage I > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
13th 유네스코 세계문화유산

자유게시판

Legend of the Mage I

페이지 정보

작성자 Ortega 댓글 0건 조회 51회 작성일 23-02-14 13:29

본문

Chapter 254 of the light of the first district, the debt of 680 million. Mobile E-book · Feiku Net Update Time: 2007-10-26 8:41:04 Words in this chapter: 3569 "You don't have to give up your account of the light and change your new clothes to practice again!"! We have also arranged people to go in Zone 2, as long as you provide more equipment and funds at ordinary times, to help when playing BOSS and PK, I also have a group of old players to transfer to Zone 2! Understand Lin Jia, they are difficult to choose the mood of the "fierce bandit" Hu Ge explained. He looked at the old man with some surprise and said, "I didn't expect that you didn't play games so well with girls!"! And this one.. Uh. Brother Seven! Were you originally a member of the Dynasty of Prosperity? This time 2 area light, "the flourishing age Dynasty" but is our biggest enemy! Hu Ge, who had not finished speaking, looked at the fourth brother. Now that he has broken away from the Millennium Dynasty, he is naturally very nervous about the success of this time, but it seems that he has betrayed the Millennium Dynasty guild, which is very understandable! Birds die for food, since the "Millennium Dynasty" high-level, the interests of the monopoly in their own hands, then like Hu Ge in the guild is very prestigious and popular role out of the independent portal is not surprising, as long as you can have enough powerful backstage, can not stop you and Tianxiong, before the Millennium Dynasty is not so separated from the "Five Thousand" guild. What'seven elder brother. The fifth brother laughed and said, "These boys are all younger than you. You can call him Xiao Qi."! If he doesn't help his own people this time, I'll go to his house to talk about his stink! Said also glared at Lin Jia they one eye,ceramic bobbin heater, obviously intentionally used Lin Jia they to get into trouble last time the matter not small tail to frighten them. How interesting! How could it be! How could it be! The fourth brother gave a dry smile with a guilty conscience. Speaking of the trouble last time, Lin Jia was silent for a while. If it hadn't been for the help of the fifth brother last time, I'm afraid they would have been in big trouble. I don't know how to pay back the favor owed to the fifth brother. After all, the fifth brother also helped them pay more than 30,000 medical expenses to others. Lin Jia and the fourth brother, who had always been resentful of the favor owed to the fifth brother, were very embarrassed. Even when they went to see the fifth brother at ordinary times, they felt that they could not raise their heads. Just this time the fifth brother spent so much money to buy equipment and gold coins. Lin Jia had an idea, while the five elder brothers were talking, Lin Jia secretly lay on the ear of the fourth brother and muttered a few words. The fourth brother was silent for a while, nodded to Lin Jia, ceramic igniter electrodes ,Ceramic Bobbin, and secretly made a few crickets with the eldest brother. That time, it had something to do with the eldest brother and Meimei. It can be said that it was because of them. The four people all agreed and nodded. What are you guys whispering about? Mysterious! The fifth brother, who was sitting opposite them, noticed their whispering. Brother Wu! Lin Jia pushed the glasses on his nose and thought about what to say. "Aren't you going to spend money on equipment and gold coins?" He thought? It's like this, we have a batch of high-grade equipment and some famous brand equipment on the bugler in Zone 2, and a batch of gold coins.. "Ah!"! Sell it to me! Sell it to me! How many are there! Five elder brother and Hu Ge listen to immediately happy, they are how to quickly in the new district of the district server to raise funds and equipment to arm their own forces, borrow some rob and the greatest benefit, Lin Jia they can help him solve a server problem is naturally the best. Equipment, we have several number of warehouses and packages are full, most of them are advanced equipment, there are a small part of the best equipment, brand-name equipment also has some, gold bars. We have 680 million! Lin Jia slowly tunneled. How many? The fifth brother and Hu Ge were silly and thought they had misheard. 680 million! Uh. There are still 100 million in Zone 1, but we don't have any equipment in Zone 1! Lin Jia repeated. Are you kidding me? Brother Wu doesn't believe it. Lin Jia and the fourth brother stood up and waved to the fifth brother and took them directly to the "Tianzi No.1 Room" to show them. …… Speechless five elder brother and Hu Ge were staring at the four packages displayed on the four computers, and the old five a Biao and the black bear were staring at the screen with their mouths wide open.
"Damn it!"! Hu Ge stared at his glasses in disbelief. His eyeballs almost knocked them off. How did you get them? Did you rob the GM of Legend? I told them what happened in the morning. It caused Hu Ge to exclaim with regret and regret for a while. Recently, Hu Ge, who was busy with guild affairs, obviously missed the transfer loophole, but even if they did not miss it. You may not be able to find this loophole. Quickly checked the equipment stored in several equipment warehouses opened by Lin Jia. Hu Ge, who had been hit hard, staggered to his feet. The fifth brother said, "I'm afraid the equipment alone is worth one or two hundred million, plus the light of Zone 2 and 680 million and the light of Zone 1 is 100 million!"! These things can't be saved for 40 thousand yuan! Familiar with the value of equipment in the game and the current price, he immediately estimated the value of Lin Jia's things. Without saying a word, the fifth elder brother said hello to boss Zhao. Boss Zhao immediately took 40,000 yuan of playing money from the double bar and put it on the small tea table in the private room. He said with a smile, "Good guy!"! Fortunately, I still have the money to pay the decoration money of the construction team, otherwise I really don't have so much cash here! Lin Jia looked at the pile of money and their eyes were straight, forty thousand yuan! I don't know why the four stacks of red banknotes put together give people a very thick feeling. No, no, no! Brother Wu! We don't want money! Lin Jia and the fourth brother were frightened and shook their hands. Lin Jia said sincerely, "Brother Wu!"! As you know, the fourth brother and I have no money to return to you in a short time. Last time you helped us settle the fight and spent a lot of money. Hong Bin and I mean to give all these things to you for urgent use for the time being.. "Fart!"! The fifth elder brother shouted, "How can you two boys be so honest?"! Did I ask you for money? Did I ask you to pay back the money last time? We are all brothers of our own. What do you mean by thinking about the money? If you do such a stupid thing for me again,alumina c799, I will get angry! Five elder brothers lose their temper, if this is put on the "road", I am afraid it will scare a lot of people to death. global-ceramics.com
천년고찰 대흥사
서산대사 유물관
유네스코와 함께 하는 두륜산도립공원
두륜산도립공원
우 59047 전남 해남군 삼산면 대흥사길 154(구, 구림리 140-11) Tel. 061.530.5957
상호 : 두륜산도립공원 관리사무소(해남군청) / 대표자 : 명현관
Copyright © 두륜산도립공원관리사무소. All rights reserved.