A thousand mountains > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
13th 유네스코 세계문화유산

자유게시판

A thousand mountains

페이지 정보

작성자 Ortega 댓글 0건 조회 25회 작성일 23-02-14 13:40

본문

On the first day of the Lunar New Year, Xie Moru also changed into a bright red dress for the occasion, combed his hair in a bun, and sat on the couch in the outer hall. The wistaria and Chinese parasol trees pulled the attendants in the house forward to pay New Year's greetings and kowtow, and Mammy Zhang each had a New Year's purse. Then came the little maids and the rough women in the courtyard, each of whom had his own reward. The cuckoo courtyard has a limited number of people, waiting for the people to pay New Year's greetings, Xie Mo Ru and Mammy Zhang explained, "If someone comes to pay New Year's greetings, Mammy will look at the reward." Mammy Zhang answered, but it was still dark outside, and she told the woman to carry a lantern to illuminate the road. Xie Mo Ru first went to the small courtyard to salute, then took the Wisteria Chinese parasol tree, followed by jasmine, and went to the pine and cypress courtyard. As soon as I left the cuckoo yard, I saw Aunt Ning and Aunt Sun coming together. Aunt Sun gave me a gift, "Happy New Year, big girl." Xie Moru turned sideways to receive a half-salute and said, "Hello, aunt." Auntie Ning didn't expect to meet Xie Moru. Her feet were slightly stagnant. When she saw that Auntie Sun was about to finish the ceremony, she had to follow her and give Xie Moru the ceremony. Xie Moru was still receiving half the ceremony sideways. Xie Moru said, "Mother is still resting, so there's no need to pay her respects." Auntie Sun said,tile trim manufacturers, "It's a blessing for my concubines to be generous.". It's just that today is no better than tomorrow, and we don't dare to ask for it, and it's the same to salute outside the door. Xie Mo Ru said no more and said to Wu Tong, "Go and tell Mammy Zhang to prepare the New Year's purse for the two aunts." Say that finish, to two people slightly one jaw head, then took the maid woman to walk. Auntie Ning thinks that she has lived for decades, and her self-control is first-class. Moreover, she has been reflecting in the Peony Courtyard for several months,aluminium tile trim profiles, and she also understands that she is an aunt after all. One day, she must keep her aunt's duty. But face to face, it's really embarrassing. It's not that Xie Mo Ru is mean. If Xie Mo Ru is willing to be mean to her, Aunt Ning would be very happy. Piansheng Xie Moru just ignored, Xie Moru scrupulously obeyed the law, but from her behavior and words, you will clearly understand that her eyes and heart simply ignored you, as if you were too humble to enter her eyes. Auntie Ning took a deep breath and saw that Xie Moru had gone. She said to Auntie Sun, "Sister, let's go." Auntie Sun nodded. She didn't feel as embarrassed and humiliated as Auntie Ning. She just felt that the big girl was full of style, which was beyond the reach of ordinary people. Even the eldest girl could not see her aunt in her eyes, and Aunt Sun did not feel anything. Her family was down and out, and the Shangshu Mansion paid three thousand silver, saying that it was no different from hiring or buying. The eldest girl just couldn't see her, and she didn't bully and abuse her. Aunt Sun felt that the eldest girl's blindness was much better than the second girl's thoughtful eyes. The two aunts kowtowed outside the cuckoo yard. Mammy Chang came out, each with a purse, stainless steel tile edge trim ,stainless steel tile edging, and said, "The aunts have a heart. Grandma is resting, so I won't invite the aunts in for tea." The two of them thanked each other and took their purses and went back to their courtyards. Xie Mo Ru went to the pine and cypress courtyard to ask Ann to pay a New Year call. Xie Moyou and Xie Zhi were already there. The maid put a cushion on the ground. Xie Moru came forward and kowtowed to pay a New Year call, saying, "May my grandparents and father be safe and happy." I have been a sister with Xie Moru for more than ten years. As long as I can remember, every time I see Xie Moru pay a New Year call, Xie Moyou can't help but twitch her lips. They are all an elder kowtow, Xie Mo Ru is good, three elders kowtow, but how can the elders be divided. Mrs. Xie smiled, "I'm one year older, and I hope you are safe and happy." Send a red envelope to press the New Year. Xie Moru kowtowed and got three red envelopes. When she said thanks and sat down, Xie Moyou took his younger brothers to pay New Year's greetings to his elder sister. There was no need for a big gift between brothers and sisters. Xie Moru also prepared a purse. Wisteria hurriedly handed it over. Xie Moru gave one to each of his younger brothers and sisters. After sitting for a while, Xie Bai and Princess Yian arrived. No one dares to ask Princess Yi'an to pay New Year's greetings, mainly because everyone pays New Year's greetings to Princess Yi'an. Princess Yi'an laughs, "Don't be too polite to her parents-in-law and eldest brother. Sit down." The younger generation paid New Year's greetings to Princess Yi'an and her second uncle, and each of them got a big red envelope. Xie Bai paid New Year's greetings to the two elders, and then said a few words. Xie Shangshu, Mrs. Xie Song, and Xie Bai, Princess Yi'an, were about to enter the palace. The courtiers went to pay New Year's greetings to the emperor. Princess Yi'an, Mrs. Xie, went to Ci'an Palace to pay New Year's greeting to the Empress Dowager. Mrs. Xie said to Xie Moru, "I'll leave it to you and Moyou at home." Xie Moru said, "Grandmother, don't worry, the New Year is a happy event." Mrs. Xie smiled. "That's right.".
” Xie Moru added, "I guess there must be a lot of clansmen who come to pay New Year's greetings. There are things in the inner house, such as me and my second sister, and things outside. I ordered the maid to warm the outer study, and let Azhi take Ashu and Ayu with her. There is a big housekeeper assistant, so that the clansmen will not be left out." This is beyond Mrs. Xie's expectation. It is true that Xie Moru is meticulous and comprehensive. For Xie Zhi, it is only meticulous and comprehensive. Usually, Xie Moru did not talk much with Xie Zhi, but he did not want to take the initiative to let Xie Zhi go to the outer study to receive the clansmen who came to pay New Year's greetings. Moreover, Xie Moru arranged how well, let the big housekeeper assistant, certainly will not go wrong. In fact, it is to let Xie Zhi several people show up in front of the clansmen and make a familiar face first. Mrs. Hsieh looked at Hsieh Shang-shu and smiled. "I think so." Xie Shangshu smiled, "very good." Princess Yi'an could not help but take a look at Xie Moru. If she didn't know that Xie Moru had personally killed Aunt Ning, and if she hadn't seen and heard with her own eyes today, Princess Yi'an couldn't believe that Xie Moru had naturally lifted out the three Xie Zhi brothers. What a strange person! Princess Yi'an understood why her son-in-law treated Xie Moru differently. Xie Moyou's eyes are grateful and complex, Xie Moru as if to say a trivial matter, there is no special reaction. But Xie Song told his three sons, "It's good to entertain the clansmen. If you don't understand anything, ask the housekeeper." Xie Zhi three people answered in unison. Xie Mo Ru Xie Mo You sent to the second door, Xie Zhi three people have been sent to the gate of the elders. When he returned to the pine and cypress courtyard, Xie Moru ordered Jasmine to go to the outer study and watch it in person. He put on a few more charcoal basins, covered them with fumigation cages, and supplied hot water and soup. He ordered the big maids around Xie Zhi to pack up their sweaters and send them to the outer study,tile trim factory, and then ordered the servants of the three of them to serve them. At that time, Xie Zhong's daughter-in-law came over with her steward's daughter-in-law to pay a New Year call. Xie Mo ordered Jasmine to send the reward money. Then women from all over the country came over and kowtowed. The stewards kowtowed outside the second door, and all had red envelopes to get the reward money. jecatrims.com
천년고찰 대흥사
서산대사 유물관
유네스코와 함께 하는 두륜산도립공원
두륜산도립공원
우 59047 전남 해남군 삼산면 대흥사길 154(구, 구림리 140-11) Tel. 061.530.5957
상호 : 두륜산도립공원 관리사무소(해남군청) / 대표자 : 명현관
Copyright © 두륜산도립공원관리사무소. All rights reserved.