Female fugitive > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
13th 유네스코 세계문화유산

자유게시판

Female fugitive

페이지 정보

작성자 Ortega 댓글 0건 조회 33회 작성일 23-02-14 13:42

본문

However, she never thought that the man named Wu Xueen was mixed up in the world at the moment, and the reason why he found the world was that he was vague. Since his ignorance of the city made him disappear from Li Shuizhu at the railway station, he began to pour into the city based on vague concepts. However, the zebra crossings and tall buildings in those cities suffocated him, so his feet could only walk slowly beyond the edge. Suburbs appeared in front of us, there were so many strangers in the suburbs, so Li Shuizhu also appeared in the suburbs, in this suburban world, Li Shuizhu with long hair, she did not care about her image and posture, besides, in the past time, her posture and image did not have a fixed pattern, if there was any posture, she did not. That is to force Li Shuimiao to the edge of the top floor of the hotel. Man, when he is near the edge, is near the junction of heaven and hell. Therefore, Li Shuimiao must fall down, which may be the paradise where Li Shuimiao ended his youth life. We have become accustomed to comparing invisible places to heaven, and this skill of fantasy follows our pragmatic spirit, and then we come to our senses again and face everything. At this moment, the suburb is the edge of Li Shuizhu's foothold,stainless steel edge trim, she is like a confused picture, falling in the chaos of the suburbs. At this moment, a man looking around suddenly appeared in front of her with surprise. The man tugged at her dress and said, "I finally found you again. Where have you been?" She came to her senses. Her face was covered with frightened, rejected and dark fragments. She reluctantly went forward. The man grabbed her by her sleeve again and said, "When you disappeared at the railway station, I was afraid, because we had gone together. It was not easy. Now you are back to me. I tell you that I have rented the house. The rent is very cheap." I'll show you,metal trim manufacturers, okay? She wanted to refuse, but the way she refused was charming. It was the afternoon, the moment when the suburban world seemed most languid, as if the whole world was filled with the smell of yawning. Yes, the smell of yawning had rippled, and it made the fugitive Li Shuizhu's face appear a charming look. Wu Xueen took the opportunity to take her arm and said: "Go, go, go." Female fugitive eleven In that case, then go, go, go, anyway, Li Shuizhu has appeared in the suburbs of Mayuan Station, the suburbs open their arms to meet her, open every path, although it is blurred, stainless steel edging strip ,china tile trim, emitting the smell of sweat, however, Li Shuizhu needs these lost paths to take in her body at the moment. Wu Xueen took the opportunity to pull her thoughts, eyes, footsteps, shadows and ethereal images. There is no doubt that the moment Wu Xueen met her, he formed an alliance with her. The time to extend this relationship to the rental house has come with her loss. This is a courtyard-style rental house, the yard is full of drying underwear, bras, sheets. The sewer in the courtyard was covered with a lot of filth, and the sewer water had turned green, running through the concave and convex places at will. Although Wu Xue-en held one of her hands, she was not aware of it until the door opened and closed again, and she realized that a fear that she had shaken off had returned. Wu Xue-en pushed open the window and said, "Isn't this a nice room? This room is big enough for you and me. It's really not easy. When I couldn't see you at the railway station, I was so worried. However, I still went forward, just like my wife abandoned me and went forward regardless of everything, because only by going forward can I find a way out." Only in this way can I betray my original place and life like my talented wife betrayed me. Don't be afraid of me. I'm not as impulsive as I used to be. We can start slowly. It's like starting from a chain. In a new chain, you and I are very important and charming, just like your charming chest. You can stay here. I have two rooms here. You live in the inner room and I live in the outer room. She refused and said, "No, I can rent a house by myself. I have the ability. You don't have to let me live with you.".
"She instinctively took out her wallet, and suddenly, her heart fell under the abyss. What a big abyss it was! Li Shuizhu felt that she had nothing again, and she was really shy again.". She lost her purse, and the clerk warned her when she went out of the hotel, but she lost her purse. She recalled when she lost it. She recalled every detail of walking out of the hotel towards the western suburbs over and over again. She was too vague and too absent-minded. In a blur and trance, she lost her wallet, could no longer call Cui Yaming, and could no longer ask her former boyfriend to send her money. She had a desperate idea that she would stay for the time being. According to Wu Xue-en's arrangement, she would live in the inner room and Wu Xue-en would live outside. Besides, she was so tired that she couldn't walk any more. She wanted to sit down and drink a cup of hot water. Of course, she settled down, just as Wu Xue-en had designed and arranged, she lived in the inner room and he lived in the outer room. The so-called inner room is inside, a total of two rooms, the outer room should be used as a living room, now used as a bedroom, there is a bed in the inner room, not too big or too small, can let one person sleep, of course, can also let two people sleep, there is a very old sofa outside; The so-called back room looks very dark, and the marks on the walls emanating from the old and old windows look like aliens, such as the claws of animal hooves dancing in the face, they may be tigers, the claws of the human beast king, raised to cover your vision, or wild foxes,stainless steel tile trim, why do humans need alien companionship? Why do we need to see a tiger or a fox like a mirror? Because we are lonely. That night, Li Shuizhu fell asleep as soon as she got close to the bed. It was the need of her body and the need of her life. She was forced to curl up. She was close to the farthest place from her family and her former way of life; She was forced to live with the body of a man who had never had time to understand his temperament and nature. Although the man was in the outer room, everything about her was forced. jecatrims.com
천년고찰 대흥사
서산대사 유물관
유네스코와 함께 하는 두륜산도립공원
두륜산도립공원
우 59047 전남 해남군 삼산면 대흥사길 154(구, 구림리 140-11) Tel. 061.530.5957
상호 : 두륜산도립공원 관리사무소(해남군청) / 대표자 : 명현관
Copyright © 두륜산도립공원관리사무소. All rights reserved.