Colorful Seven Stars _ Bright Moon > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
13th 유네스코 세계문화유산

자유게시판

Colorful Seven Stars _ Bright Moon

페이지 정보

작성자 Ortega 댓글 0건 조회 62회 작성일 23-02-14 13:49

본문

Ji Cheng said generously, Su Yun's eyes in her face around a circle, also did not see any, then suspected that he was oversensitive, then changed the words with Ji Cheng to say other words. Said Shen Che set the time and place is really too difficult for Ji Cheng. In the summer, Ji Cheng lived in the garden, and it was easy to go to the nine-mile courtyard, but now she had moved back to the small cross-courtyard, and it would be troublesome to go out after the doors of the house were locked at night. If Ji Cheng wants to cross the courtyard to go out, he has to bypass the main courtyard where Ji Lan lives, and it is inevitable that he may be told by a small shaking head. So as soon as Ji Cheng returned to the courtyard in the evening, he asked Yu Qian'er to get a long ladder for her to climb over the roof ridge at night. But this was actually a trouble. In summer, the clothes were thin and the movement was convenient. Now, although the weather was not too cold, the cold wind was so cold after the sun went down that she had to wear a cloak when she went out. The long cloak was very inconvenient. In the evening, I had dinner at Ji Lan's office. It was already dark. In autumn and winter, all the doors were locked early. Ji Cheng waited in the house for a while, and people everywhere began to rest one after another. Then she took Yu Qian'er to climb the ladder over the roof ridge and go to the garden. Liu Ye'er stayed in the small courtyard, only to learn to meow when Yu Qian'er came back. Liu Ye'er had to climb up the roof and tie a rope to put it down so that they could climb up. From Sanfang to yuanyuan, you have to go through another gate. In summer, the woman who guards the gate can still stay up and guard the gate. You can use a little money to let her open the door and seal the door. But in the sun,heavy duty cantilever racks, those women either go to the house to drink and gamble, or go to sleep. No one can stay in the cold wind for a night. Fortunately, Yu Qian'er usually had a very good relationship with these gatekeepers, so sometimes when Ji Cheng was not convenient to say to Ji Lan that he wanted to go out, he would go out quietly through the back door of the garden and then come in quietly, and no one could find it. These women are Ji Cheng to take money to support, tonight she wants to go out,Teardrop Pallet Racking, nature is already ready. Yuqian'er learned the meow of a cat, and sure enough, there was a movement over there. The door soon opened. Yuqian'er handed a purse to Mrs. Wang, who was guarding the door. "It's really troublesome for you tonight. I'll ask the little girl to give you a few cents of wine tomorrow." Wang Po weighed the weight of the purse in her hand, and her face was already smiling. "What are you talking about? It's convenient for you to be with others. Miss Yuqian is useful for my wife. My wife is very happy. I just don't know what your girl is doing in the garden so late."? It's dark and scary. As Mrs. Wang spoke, she kept looking curiously at Ji Cheng, who was standing ten feet away. Yu Qian'er said in a low voice, "Hey, the girl has learned painting from a master. She wants to paint the scene of an autumn night. That's going to trouble us." Yu Qian'er pretended to complain, "I'll have to trouble you to open the door for us later." Mrs. Wang thought to herself that these girls were all people who had nothing to do after a full meal, and that it was not only Miss Ji who would torment people, but she said, "No trouble, no trouble." Ji Cheng and Yu Qian'er finally entered the garden without any danger. Yu Qian'er lit the lamp in his hand with a fire, and went to Jiuliyuan with Ji Cheng one after the other. Girl, mobile racking systems ,warehousing storage solutions, do you think the second son will let Mr. Hao go? Yu Qian'er asked. Ji Cheng does not know, it is estimated that it all depends on Shen Che's mood, Ji Cheng is anxious about this matter, is afraid that if he does not help Hao Ren, Hao Ren put her and his joint calculation of Ji Lan things to expose, that is bad. Chapter 84 good man pit. Although Hao Ren did not mention the matter, Ji Cheng knew that if he did not help him, Hao Ren was likely to betray her in exchange for a chance to live. If it were her, she would certainly do that. In autumn, the garden was dark, and the wind was blowing bitterly at night. Listening carefully, it seemed that I could hear the miserable cries and cries. I was so frightened that Yuqian son was almost close to Ji Cheng. Outside the bamboo grove at the foot of Jiuliyuan Mountain, Ji Cheng said, "Don't stay here to guard me. Go and find a place to take shelter from the wind and rest for a while." Yu Qian'er said in a low voice, "The bamboo forest is strange. What if you go in and can't get out?"? On such a cold day, I don't know if the second son will remember to come. "It doesn't matter," said Ji Cheng. "I have my own preparation.
” Ji Cheng really came prepared. She took the silk thread with her. When she entered the woods, she tied the silk thread to the bamboo, and then tied another bamboo every two steps. So if she wanted to come out, she could find a way out along the silk thread. For fear that the thin silk thread would be blown off by the wind, Ji Cheng also specially found the strongest cotton thread to wrap a few strands before she could rest assured. There was no one in the bamboo grove. The bamboo waves were rustling, as if countless ghosts were walking closer. Ji Cheng wished she could cover her ears and not listen. She gathered her smoky blue satin grey fox hair cloak around her body. After waiting for a wick of incense, she did not see Shen Che. Ji Cheng simply took off her cloak and put it on a bamboo pole beside her, and took a peach wood sword to dance to keep warm. At the end of the song, Ji Cheng turned around and turned over. When he raised his eyelids, he just saw Shen Che standing on the opposite side of the bamboo. Ji Cheng's heart is finally relieved, in fact, she is really afraid of Shen Che teasing her to play with her pigeon, after all, in Suyushan, his tone is mostly a joke. The sword dance in the summer night is better. Jiao Ruo You Long, Li Ruo Yan Feng. Shen Chedao. Ji Cheng put away his sword on his back and said, "Cousin Che." Shen Che walked a few steps forward, Ji Cheng this can faintly see his appearance, there is no moon tonight, even the starlight is a little sparse, and the sparse lights of the nine-mile courtyard on the mountain sprinkled on Shen Che's body, let him not add a sense of secrecy. It's easy to be ambiguous in such a dark night. Sorry, I have a little social intercourse outside tonight, which makes Ah Cheng wait for a long time. Shen Che said again. Ji Cheng this time is really stupefied, from Ji girl to Cheng cousin is natural, that time in the dressing room of the polo match, Shen Che's eyes took advantage of her and became Cheng sister, Ji Cheng knew that this was a romantic childe to amuse himself, but completely did not expect to become "Ah Cheng" directly tonight, so that Ji Cheng suspected that he was the "lover" who came to have a tryst with Shen Che. Ji Cheng's ears were uncontrollably red,mobile racking systems, and there was a burning sensation on his face. In fact, compared to the man's appearance, Ji Cheng felt that the man's voice was more bewitching. jracking.com
천년고찰 대흥사
서산대사 유물관
유네스코와 함께 하는 두륜산도립공원
두륜산도립공원
우 59047 전남 해남군 삼산면 대흥사길 154(구, 구림리 140-11) Tel. 061.530.5957
상호 : 두륜산도립공원 관리사무소(해남군청) / 대표자 : 명현관
Copyright © 두륜산도립공원관리사무소. All rights reserved.