Panlong > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
13th 유네스코 세계문화유산

자유게시판

Panlong

페이지 정보

작성자 JeffreyCullers 댓글 0건 조회 64회 작성일 23-02-21 11:08

본문

But the white-browed man also understood. If he had provided the news to the head of Tianshan Prefecture at the beginning, he would have gone to that place to wait. If there is something on Lin Lei's side to change the plan. Tianshan mansion Lord did not wait for people, I am afraid in anger, will kill him! And now he said, instead of meritorious service! For the sake of his life, he can only choose so. Oh When the Lord of Tianshan Mansion heard this, he immediately felt justified. After the death of the son, the mother had to go to see him. This is very common sense. Very good The Tianshan Mansion nodded slightly to the white-browed man. "Now let's go to the place where Dinah's son died." "Subordinates to guide the way." The white-browed man said respectfully. Mmm. The Tianshan Mansion was very satisfied with the intelligence of the white-browed man, and immediately the arc-shaped metal life, like a giant wind blade, crossed the sky and flew toward the place where Olivia and the enemy fought fiercely. This nameless mountain range is vast and rolling. In fact, the mountains in hell, pick a mountain at random. Most of them are much larger than the Warcraft Mountains in Yulan Continent. There are many strong players and many masters. Of course, in the eyes of Lin Lei, Olivia and others, the so-called underground gods and middle gods are really not worth mentioning. In a mountain depression. Next to it was a black lake, beside which there was a grave carved with a huge stone. Olivia, Dinah, and her son Daia were in front of the tomb, while Lin Lei and Bei Bei were standing nearby. Rea, my child. Dinah could not help but kneel down and shed tears,fine bubble diffuser, and the cold young man was crying at the moment. The death of his brother was obviously deeply remembered by Daiya. Lin Lei and Beibei looked at each other and could only keep silent. Lin Lei also felt from the reaction of the three members of the family that their relationship was obviously very good, and that Dinah really liked Olivia and children. Perhaps Dinah was not used to people like Bonin, but liked such a warm home. Lin Lei sighed to himself. Olivia, Dinah, Bonin. Three people is indeed a tragedy. And Bonin swears to destroy Dinah, even if the most powerful God is dead. With Olivia's ability, I don't need to worry about it. Lin Lei could not help but walk to the lake,wall penstocks, and Beibei followed him. With a bitter face, he said, "Boss, I feel very depressed when I look at Olivia and their sadness.". .” "We'll just wait by the side." Lin Lei said. After a long time. Lin Lei, we're ready. Olivia came over with her wife and son. "Sorry.". Let's go back to Youlan Mansion after keeping you waiting for so long. "Yes." Lin Lei nodded. Then Lin Lei frowned and looked into the distance, only to see an arc of metal life similar to a giant wind blade flying at a very fast speed. Even flying close to the mountains towards the mountain depression, the extremely fast flight also caused violent air flow, which made many trees and branches fly in the mountain depression. What people? Beibei frowned. Looking for us? Lin Lei secretly said in his heart. They all flew into the col, apparently looking for their own group of people. At the same time, as soon as Lin Lei's mind moved, his divine consciousness spread out, and he directly probed one side of the arc-shaped metal life: "Oh, the four superior gods!"! One of them, the cold old man with black hair. It should be Mold, the head of Tianshan Prefecture. Lin Lei has received information from many masters of various planes from Beirut. Among them is the land of Mold. Could it be that Mould had come to avenge his son? Lin Lei sighed in his heart. Sigh this Molde does not understand the current affairs, multi disc screw press ,disc air diffuser, oneself in the Dai Shibao reveals the strength, but also has the strength which deals with Bonin to display. Although I didn't do my best. But to achieve that step, it is not the general house owner can achieve. This Mold should guess his own bottom line strength, how dare to come over? Molde is strong? But according to Lin Lei, although this Mold is the main God messenger under the main God of Blood Peak, he has a main artifact. But in terms of strength, it is much worse than Lei Sijing, Hemmers and others. Lin Lei. What's wrong Olivia came over. Worried. It's Mold, the Lord of Tianshan. Lin Lei whispered, "Don't worry." "Is that him?" Dinah was startled at this. Can think of Lin Lei's strength, she is also relieved. The huge metal life suspended about ten meters above dissipated in an instant, revealing four people suspended in midair. The leader has long black hair, a cold and resolute face, and his eyes are like knives.
Even standing there, it feels like a roaring beast, ready to attack people at any time. On his right arm, there is also the armband, which is inlaid with nine green beads. Hmm? With an armband? Lin Lei rarely saw people with armbands, after all, the strong fight, wear armor at most, armbands are useless. But there are still very few people with it. It is a family custom to have people, or the custom of the area where they lived when they were young. Some people are hobbies. In short, Lin Lei was slightly surprised, and then did not care. Mold's cold eyes swept over Lin Lei and his group, like a lion staring at five little sheep. The white-browed man behind Mold bowed and said, "Mold, of the five, the one with long black and white hair is Olivia.". It was he who killed Master Bonin. The strongest of them was the brown-haired man. It was he who bound Master Bonin and gave Olivia the chance to kill Master Bonin. We don't know his name. Lord Mould glanced at Olivia and then stared at Lin Lei. You know Bonin is my son! Mold murmured. Know Lin Lei said indifferently. Mold's momentum was amazing, but in front of Lin Lei, it was like a puppy grinning in front of a giant. Hi, are you Mould, the Lord of Tianshan? Beibei laughed, "hit the little one, the old one came out!"! Me and my boss, they're going home right now, so if you're okay, get out of the way. If you want to avenge your son, don't talk nonsense, do it quickly, solve you, we have to go back, we are in a hurry! "Unbridled!" Mold attached importance to Lin Lei, but did not put Beibei in the eye, Beibei's words, immediately angered him. Rumble The air suddenly burst,Mechanical fine screen, and Mold rushed to Beibei, his right hand clawed across the sky, tearing the space easily. khnwatertreatment.com
천년고찰 대흥사
서산대사 유물관
유네스코와 함께 하는 두륜산도립공원
두륜산도립공원
우 59047 전남 해남군 삼산면 대흥사길 154(구, 구림리 140-11) Tel. 061.530.5957
상호 : 두륜산도립공원 관리사무소(해남군청) / 대표자 : 명현관
Copyright © 두륜산도립공원관리사무소. All rights reserved.