The Legend of Shura in Online Games > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
13th 유네스코 세계문화유산

자유게시판

The Legend of Shura in Online Games

페이지 정보

작성자 JeffreyCullers 댓글 0건 조회 105회 작성일 23-02-21 11:13

본문

"Well.." Bye-bye, I'm going to kick Xiao Bing. Feng Xiao is speechless, once he has no use value, this goods will not be a bird immediately. As for whether he would really kick Xiao Bing, Feng Xiao was not worried at all, Xiao Tian was just talking at most, and he would never be able to leave his brother behind. Tianlong Palace. Father, why did you send Rourou to that big bad guy? She's your daughter. You ordered her to be called back! Princess Shuiyue shook the arm of Emperor Tianlong forcefully, half angry and half coquettish. Emperor Tianlong smiled bitterly and said, "My dear daughter, even if I give the order now, Rourou won't come back!"! Alas, it's my miscalculation. Rourou has been with you all the time before. She has never been in contact with a young man from the outside world. This time she let her stay with such an excellent man. It's hard to avoid feelings. No wonder she. He's good? Princess Shuiyue gnashed her teeth at the thought of being wantonly molested by Feng Xiao. Apart from being good-looking, he is a big hooligan, a big lady-killer and a big bastard. Princess Shuiyue managed to stabilize her mood and asked, "Even if she likes the Wind Soul, she won't disobey your orders. You are half her father!" Emperor Tianlong shook his head with a smile: "When a woman is deeply in love with a man for the first time, then her world will belong to that person completely.". Daughter, when one day you have someone you like, maybe you can understand something. "Can feelings really turn a person into this?" Princess Shuiyue is confused. But Father, why did you send Rourou to him in the first place? As soon as she thought that her sister would be under the power of that bad guy for a long time, she hated to beat people. At the beginning,shuttle rack system, I sent her to the Wind Soul. "At the beginning, my father asked me to be your maid because he wanted to know your movements at any time, because my father said you would be a very extraordinary person-but I didn't say anything about you to him. I only said that you were a little bit, a little bit bad, and I really didn't say anything else." Feng Xiao gently pinched Rou Rou's nervous little face and said with a smile, "It doesn't matter if I say it. I have nothing to be ashamed of. But the old emperor actually knows that I am extraordinary. Well, he can see it. It's really wise." Feng Xiao laughed proudly. Yang Xiruo covered his mouth and chuckled: "These brothers, one is more narcissistic than the other." …… In the next few days,radio shuttle racking, Feng Xiao's goal is very single: to rush to level 30 as soon as possible, and then complete the task of ice grass. More than ten days have passed in a flash, and these days, many gang bosses have a lot of confusion. First of all, the first order to build a gang has been around for almost two weeks, but there is no movement to build a gang in Samsara. Later, these gang bosses racked their brains to find an excuse for the owner of the order to build the gang: not enough gold coins. To set up a gang, it takes at least hundreds of thousands of gold coins just to buy a gang station, and even tens or even millions of gold coins for bigger gangs. Another puzzling thing is that after the establishment of the first shop, the first auction house and the first restaurant in Samsara, they have never opened, or even moved at all. As a matter of course, people give another reason: no gold coins, no source of goods, no materials. The third doubt: Shura has disappeared since he fought against the Wolf Gang alone, and no one has ever seen him again, metal racking systems ,heavy duty metal racking, but his level has risen rapidly like a rocket, leaving other players far behind. Hundreds of millions of Chinese players, unexpectedly no one can find out the movement of Shura! Where does he hide, and where does he practice at ordinary times? What puzzled them most was that since the opening of the pet list, four pets had appeared on the pet list one after another, but they were surprised to find that the number one was still the holy unicorn of the five elements of the nether world, and its rank had risen from five to seven. Is there any secret method or gem that can make pets evolve? Death's graveyard is on the third floor. Ding, congratulations on the player's upgrade to level 30. Life + 20, Magic + 10, Strength + 1, Stamina + 1, Agility + 1, Spirit + 1 and Luck + 1. There are 5 attribute points to allocate. "Whew.." Finally, level 30.
"Feng Xiao tears, these days almost online is Lian Ji, now see these necromancers have the impulse to vomit.". Feng Xiao quickly took off the whole body of the silver necromancy equipment, replaced the golden wolf equipment, attributes once again upgraded a grade. Ding, you collect the 5/6 Golden Wolf suit, showing some of the suit attributes: movement speed + 5, physical damage reduction 50, critical strike + 5%. Character Name: Wind Soul Profession: Shura Demon Warrior Gang: None Rating: 30 Reputation: 3610 Gold: 4490 Basic Stats: Strength: 431, Constitution: 311, Agility: 697, Spirit: 281, Fixed Attributes: Lucky: 72, Savvy: 50 Life: 9320 Magic: 7520 Attack: 1578 Magic Attack: 562 Defense: 985 Hit: 837 Avoidance: 805 Hand speed: normal Movement speed: 60 Response: 147 Pets: None Contract Call: Holy Kirin of the Five Elements of the Hades (Xiao Xiao) Mount: None Fire resistance: 30% Water resistance: 30% Wind resistance: 75% Thunder resistance: 140% Soil resistance: 30 percent Light resistance: 10 percent Dark resistance: 10 percent Death resistance: 30 percent Automatic Health Recovery: 311 Automatic Mana Recovery: 281 Ranking list: 1st Place: Name Hidden, Lv30 Shura, No Gang Second place: Hen Tian, level 28 warrior, no gang. Third place: Hand of God, Lv26, Thunder Sorcerer, No Gang No.4: Tianshafengyun, Lv26, Assassin, No Gang 5th place: Roaring Moon, Lv26, archer, no gang No.6: Demon Wolf-Mad, Lv25, Shield Guard, No Gang No.7: Rainbow Neon, Lv25, Archer, No Gang No.8: Hand of Doom, Lv25, Fire Magician, No Gang No.9: Red Burning Sky,industrial racking systems, Lv25, Warrior, No Gang. kingmoreracking.com
천년고찰 대흥사
서산대사 유물관
유네스코와 함께 하는 두륜산도립공원
두륜산도립공원
우 59047 전남 해남군 삼산면 대흥사길 154(구, 구림리 140-11) Tel. 061.530.5957
상호 : 두륜산도립공원 관리사무소(해남군청) / 대표자 : 명현관
Copyright © 두륜산도립공원관리사무소. All rights reserved.