Crime of fraud 1 _ Yue Yong > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
13th 유네스코 세계문화유산

자유게시판

Crime of fraud 1 _ Yue Yong

페이지 정보

작성자 DannyJacobs 댓글 0건 조회 32회 작성일 23-02-21 11:26

본문

With the deepening of the investigation, the enmity between Feng Kun and Miao Renfeng and Ningyi was gradually grasped by the police. In the words of the police, there is a motive to kill. And then someone remembered that when the program "Human Jigsaw Puzzle" began on the stage, Feng Kun seemed very uneasy, running around the theater, at least twice passing through the aisle behind the deceased. And the most fatal thing is that careful Fan Zetian found a fresh blood mark at the hem of Feng Kun's clothes. Later, after laboratory tests, the blood on his body flowed from the body of the deceased Miao Renfeng. As a result, Feng Kun became a key suspect of the police and was immediately arrested. 3 Ning Yi went to the detention center to visit Feng Kun, and it was already three days later. Although Feng Kun repeatedly denied that he was a murderer during the trial, the police believed that he was a rival in love with the deceased, had a motive for the murder, and had the blood of the deceased on his body. It can be said that the evidence was conclusive, so he was treated as a key suspect and his detention period was extended. As soon as Ning Yi saw him in the interview room, her tears of sadness flowed down. She sobbed and said, "I'm sorry. I'm the one who is sorry for you. If you want to retaliate, just come at me. Why did you kill Renfeng?" Feng Kun sighed and said, "Ning Yi, you are the person who knows me best in the world.". How can even you believe that I killed Miao Renfeng? Ning Yi was stunned and asked, "Isn't it you?"? Then how can you have Renfeng's blood on your body? Feng Kun scratched his head and said, "I can't say that clearly.". After thinking about it, it seems that I was taking pictures of the program on the stage when I rubbed against someone in the corridor. Maybe that person deliberately stained me with blood. Ning Yi thought for a moment and said, "But at that time, the police checked all the people in the theater. During Zhang Tianqi's magic show, only ten people left their seats, while the other nine people were ruled out as suspects,Magnesium Sulphate producer, leaving you alone.". If you're not the murderer, who is it? Feng Kun pondered: "The police must have missed something. By the way, the police only checked the audience in the auditorium, as well as the backstage staff." Ning Yi said: "At that time, the backstage was empty, and all the backstage staff crowded into the audience to watch the program." Her words seemed to touch Feng Kun's mind. He asked, "What about the people on the stage?"? Did the police seriously investigate the actors on the stage? Ning Yi shook her head and said, "I haven't seen them questioned by the police.". Because at that time, Zhang Tianqi was leading seven apprentices to perform on the stage, and there were thousands of pairs of eyes watching them. They could never run off the stage to kill people. The most important thing is that they have nothing to do with Renfeng and me, and they will never. "Zhang Tianqi has no entanglement with you, which does not mean that he has no entanglement with me. The real purpose of the murderer may not be to put Miao Renfeng to death, but to put me in a desperate situation." Feng Kun suddenly remembered what Zhang Tianqi had said when he challenged him that day. "Otherwise, Magnesium Oxide powder ,magnesium nitrate hexahydrate, you will lose your reputation. It's too late to regret." His eyes brightened, and he suddenly understood. He patted his thigh and said, "Yes, Zhang Tianqi must be playing tricks. He used the magic of Human Jigsaw Puzzle as a cover to kill Miao Renfeng, and then framed me. He wanted to put me in the Jedi. So I can never go against him again. "But at that time, all eight of them were performing on the stage. It was impossible for them to have the ability to divide themselves and run off the stage to commit murder in full view of the public, right?" "Yes, it's not possible in real life, but in magic, it's entirely possible.". Magic, yes, this is the magic Zhang Tianqi really wants to show me, this is the magic he really wants me to crack. I believe that if I can crack his magic, I will find the real murderer. Ning Yi believed him and asked, "What should we do now?" Feng Kun involuntarily clenched her hand and said, "I must crack this killing magic.".
I have filmed Zhang Tianqi's magic performance with a digital camera, but when I was arrested, everything on my body, such as the camera, was taken away by the police as evidence. Ningyi, now, please do me a favor. You go to find Fan Zetian, the captain of the Criminal Investigation Brigade in charge of this case, and say that I can find out the real murderer from the photos stored in the digital camera, and ask him to return the camera to you. Then you go to develop all the photos in the camera and let me study them carefully. As long as I can crack this magic, I can solve this frightening killing situation. Ning Yi immediately went to find Fan Zetian. Fan Zetian said that according to the rules, the evidence involved in the case could not be handed over to others casually. However, considering the particularity of the case, he took out the storage card in the camera and handed it to a policewoman. He asked her to go to the photo studio with Ning Yi to develop the photos in the card. All photos should be printed in duplicate, one for Ning Yi and one for the police. Early the next morning, Ning Yi took the photo to Feng Kun. This group of photos completely records the whole process of Zhang Tianqi leading seven apprentices to perform "Human Jigsaw Puzzle" on the stage. Feng Kun originally planned to take the photos, go back to observe and speculate, and then crack them in his own program, but when he really saw the photos, he was in the police detention room and became a murder suspect. He spread these photos on the ground one by one in order, observed them carefully and studied them with great concentration. The photos are like a series of TV shots, showing magical scenes in front of him: Zhang Tianqi first dismembered his disciples one by one, then reassembled them, and then seven disciples, assembled one by one, lay in transparent glass boxes and made various movements towards the audience. In the first box, Zhang Tianqi threw the red cloth on the ground, while in the six boxes behind,calcium nitrate sol, Zhang Tianqi uncovered the red cloth and put it on the box. After showing his "unique skills" to the audience, Zhang Tianqi began to reassemble the seven disciples. Feng Kun thought about the photos for three days in a row, but he didn't understand what camouflage Zhang Tianqi had used to put on a good show of putting together a big living person under the eyes of nearly a thousand people. stargrace-magnesite.com
천년고찰 대흥사
서산대사 유물관
유네스코와 함께 하는 두륜산도립공원
두륜산도립공원
우 59047 전남 해남군 삼산면 대흥사길 154(구, 구림리 140-11) Tel. 061.530.5957
상호 : 두륜산도립공원 관리사무소(해남군청) / 대표자 : 명현관
Copyright © 두륜산도립공원관리사무소. All rights reserved.