A clever daughter-in-law in the sixties > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
13th 유네스코 세계문화유산

자유게시판

A clever daughter-in-law in the sixties

페이지 정보

작성자 DoloresQuinn 댓글 0건 조회 125회 작성일 23-02-21 11:37

본문

"I want to bring it to her." But Han Guobin said, "She is familiar with the city, and she knows it in her heart." "What do you want me to do?" Chen Judo. Ask sister-in-law if she has it, and if so, take a few catties with her and let her try it. Han Guobin also said. Ok Chen Rou answered. The following day also came over to look for Han sister-in-law to take earthnut, Han sister-in-law: "Did you eat all?" "A little, but not much. Guobin said he sent it to his third aunt." Chen Judo. Han sister-in-law also gave two catties to take out, to Han Guoli this aunt she is still generous. Chen Rou smiled: "Give more?"? Calculate the money for your sister-in-law. "What's the money? Just give it to the third aunt and take it away." "Mrs. Han waved her hand." Don't you give me more? Guobin's colleagues also want some. Chen Rou laughed. She thought about it, but she still didn't say what Korea Li wanted. The situation is better. Let's talk about it then. Han sister-in-law Leng, looked at her, Chen Rou blinked his eyes, Han sister-in-law this understanding, immediately went to close the door! "How much do you want from the second family?" Mrs. Han lowered her voice. The third aunt weighs two catties, and Guobin's colleague weighs three catties for me. Chen Judo looked at the peanut bag and said, "Why are there so many peanuts this year?" "I'm going to cook something for my dad to take back to eat during the Spring Festival, but it's no problem for you to give it all. Are you sure you want this?" "Mrs. Han whispered." Look at the back. Chen Judo. All right, I'll keep it all for you. Han sister-in-law said. Chen Rou smiled,Fish measuring board, gave her the money and took it away. Han sister-in-law is also shining, she seems to find a project in addition to mushrooms! The author has something to say: PS: I don't know what I did last night. I set the time to nine o'clock on January 27th. I stayed up late last night to watch the big end to three o'clock. I didn't see my update this morning. I didn't see it until I got on the computer. I was drunk.. Why doesn't it seem to be released? Can you see it? Chapter 41 Chen Rou gave Han Guobin the five catties of peanuts she brought back from Mrs. Han. Five catties of peanuts is certainly not much, but it's also a lot. It's good for Han Guoli to test the water. Tell the third aunt to be careful. Sending Han Guobin out the next day, Chen Rou said. "Don't worry," said Han Guobin with a smile. There is no chaos in the county. If there is anything, he can go to find Secretary Zhang. Now he is very familiar with Secretary Zhang. That's why he promised to let his sister try. I haven't worked for many years,Adhesive fish ruler, and he understands that his sister wants to make money. But what should be said should be said. When he brought the peanuts to his sister, he told him not to forget the sense of propriety and to be vigilant. If he could fish them out, he could fish them out, but the key was that it was harmful to his reputation. Second brother, you can rest assured that no one cares about the black market in the city now, and the atmosphere is really different. Han Guoli said. Last time I was on patrol? Han Guobin said. Last time was last time, after the resumption of this year's college entrance examination, those who used to rely on fighting and fighting all had their tails between their legs, and many of those who were sent down came back, for fear of being attacked and liquidated by others. Han Guoli said. She is living in the city, always concerned about the situation in the city, but also after half a month of hesitation, tape measure clip ,Surveyors tape measure, this decision to start, how can not count? "As long as you know it in your heart." Han Guobin's service road. Second brother, shall I pay you back the capital slowly? Han Guoli was embarrassed to say. Two catties of it were given to you by sister-in-law. Han Guobin also said. Han Guoli laughed and said, "When I make money, I will bring her something good to go back." Han Guobin went to do his own work. As for Han Guoli, he took these peanuts home. It's not difficult to cook peanuts, but it's not easy to hide it from other people, who don't know what she's doing. He had a small coal stove in his own room and cooked it in his own cabin. Chen Rou in the countryside just wants to see, waiting for feedback, if feedback is OK, Chen Rou plans to cooperate with her third aunt. Now is the end of the year, the village has a strong flavor of the year, especially in recent years, the village has a good harvest, but life in the village is much better. Chen Rou stayed at home and steamed her own chicken cake. After all, there is no shortage of eggs, sugar and flour. Watching their mother busy in the kitchen, the second Han Zhou came in. Mother, what delicious food are you cooking? He said. "Egg cake," said Chen Rou. Han Zhou's eyes were bright. "Then I'll help you?" "All right." Chen Rou let him make a fire.
Don't look small, he can cook, occasionally Chen Rou is too busy, but also let him or his brother pad a small stool with a shovel to stir-fry the dishes in the pot. Mother, can you give me an extra piece later? Han Zhou said as he brushed a match. What are you doing? Chen Rou beat the egg quickly with chopsticks and said. Tigress and Tiger, they've never had a chicken cake. Give them one. Han Zhou said. Tigress and Xiaohu are the daughter and son of Korea Gang. Chen Rou said, "There are many people in the village who haven't eaten chicken cakes. Why don't you send them to others?" "That's different. Tigress and Tiger are hungry. They haven't eaten anything delicious." Han Zhou said. Chen Rou couldn't help sighing for the two children and said, "All right." She steamed a lot of chicken cake, large and small bowls are used, even if the small bowl, the big bowl steamed to cut out. Chicken cake is very fragrant, Chen Rou himself also ate one, the children each, finished the rest of the collection. As for Tigress and her brother, let's wait until they come to the village. Idle also have nothing else to do, Chen Rou began to check the eldest Han Zhou's homework. Although the smelly boy made a lot of mistakes, he was still serious about doing the exercises. Chen Rou asked him to think about his mistakes again and said, "Liberation shoes are not so rewarding. Think hard about how to do the exercises. Don't be careless." "Mother, why don't you go to college?" Han Hang wondered. I want to. Who says I don't? Chen Rou glanced at him. Why don't you go,fish measuring tape, mother? Han Hang was puzzled. What will you do if I go to college? Chen Judo. She had calculated that when the atmosphere was better and the family had enough money, she would go to night school when the family moved into the city, because the three children had grown up. tapemeasure.net
천년고찰 대흥사
서산대사 유물관
유네스코와 함께 하는 두륜산도립공원
두륜산도립공원
우 59047 전남 해남군 삼산면 대흥사길 154(구, 구림리 140-11) Tel. 061.530.5957
상호 : 두륜산도립공원 관리사무소(해남군청) / 대표자 : 명현관
Copyright © 두륜산도립공원관리사무소. All rights reserved.