To be a wife > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
13th 유네스코 세계문화유산

자유게시판

To be a wife

페이지 정보

작성자 DoloresQuinn 댓글 0건 조회 37회 작성일 23-02-21 11:39

본문

"Fortunately, Miss Chu discovered the real cause of Xue Yue's death and helped me get the evidence that Xue Yue could not find until he died.." Xiao Jinyu said in one breath, Xu Rugui opened his mouth several times and did not have time to interrupt, now Xiao Jinyu stopped, but Xu Rugui did not know what else to say. He had realized that he had made a mistake, but it was too late. Xu Rugui knew where he was wrong, but Chuchu had not yet figured out where he was right. She had not yet distinguished who the dead people were and what their identities were. How could she help Xiao Jinyu get the evidence of dirty silver? Chuchu was frightened by Shiniang and hurriedly said, "You.." If you have something to say, I didn't take anything here! "It's not you who take things at random, it's boss Xu." Xiao Jinyu looked at Shi Niang, "If I remember correctly, the bank Juyuan under the name of Ruguilou does not do business with any foreign firms." Ten Niang looked away from Chuchu and nodded, "Kaijuyuan is just to provide convenience for the foreign business under the name of Rugui Building. It is located in several businesses. There are not many people outside who know about it. They never do foreign business." "Is the Juyuan number located in the Rugui Building managed by Boss Xu?" "That's right." Xiao Jinyu looked at Xu Rugui, who nodded stiffly. Xiao Jinyu took out a bag of tricks from his body, took out a string of copper coins from it, put them in the palm of his hand and sent them to Chuchu. "Did you wear them with the copper coins that Boss Xu gave you?" The copper coins were worn with the twine borrowed from the old house, ten in a string,Chinese spa manufacturer, with two knots tied at the end of the rope. Who else could she wear? Looking at the twine wearing money, Chuchu was so excited that he suddenly shouted, "It's broken! It's broken!"! I forgot to return the twine I borrowed! Said a rummage in the body, finally pulled out the half bundle of twine when a long sigh of relief, two hands holding to ten Niang in front of, "this is the twine I borrowed from Ruguilou, said to use up and return,outdoor hot tub, return to the landlord is also OK?" Ten Niang one Leng, Chuchu has put the twine on the table in front of her, but also bowed, "Thank you!" Xiao Jinyu looked at Xu Rugui's bluish face and chuckled, and it was really the right time for her to be serious. Xiao Jinyu threw the string of copper coins at Xu Rugui's feet and said coldly, "Since the copper coins were cashed here by Boss Xu, why are nearly half of the 500,000 copper coins privately minted by Baohui Bank?" Ten Niang eyebrows a twist, "private casting?" "I have sent someone to keep an eye on the private casting of copper coins in Baohui Bank for more than half a year, but the six princes have been asking me to wait for his news, otherwise I will be able to end this den of thieves when the dirty silver is confiscated a few days ago.." If Boss Xu didn't have business dealings with Baohui Bank, where did this large amount of privately minted copper coins come from? Chuchu sticks out his tongue, endless swim pool ,outdoor whirlpool, there is fake money in it, but fortunately it has been returned, if it is caught by the officer, it is really hard to say! This Xu boss is really not a good person, unexpectedly so harm her, in vain she also because with Xiao Jinyu together cheated him and was angry with Xiao Jinyu! Ten Niang's eyes changed from a knife to a fire, with a great desire to burn Xu Rugui's momentum, "say!" "Yes.." It was Miss Chu who was holding the silver ticket stamped by the six princes. She wanted to exchange five hundred taels of silver for copper coins. The copper coins in the silver were not enough. I.. I took some from the counter. It must have been used by a guest. The man didn't notice. Ten Niang "bang" a hard beat under the table, "nonsense! Have you ever seen a guest carrying copper coins when he enters Ruguilou? "Landlord.." "You shut up!" Ten Niang turned to Xiao Jinyu. "Tell me, what's going on?" Xiao Jinyu coughed a few times and waved his hand. "Boss Xu was also in a hurry, and I didn't expect to have the leisure to check the 500,000 copper coins carefully, so he came up with this bad plan." As for how the private copper coins of Baohui Bank are here, it's just a trick to exchange fake money for real silver. The landlord will know if he asks the bookkeeper. There is a more important thing that needs to be made clear in front of the landlord. "Say.".
” Xiao Jinyu breathed gently, frowned tightly and endured a clearer and longer pain, with a fine layer of cold sweat oozing from his forehead. I'm afraid Ye Qianqiu is really not joking this time. Suddenly I felt my sleeve being pulled, and before I could turn my head, I heard Chuchu whispering in his ear, "Why don't you take a break and talk about it, you're sweating.." Chuchu now remembered what his eldest brother had told him. Chuchu was very close to him, so close that Xiao Jinyu could clearly feel Chuchu's light and warm breath, and even feel a little warm body temperature from her body in the air. At such a distance, Xiao Jinyu did not even dare to shake her head, but replied in the same low voice, "It's all right.." Feeling that his breath and body temperature were far away, Xiao Jinyu slowly exhaled and looked at Xu Rugui in a deep voice. "Although Boss Xu announced himself with the three characters of Xu Rugui, I'm afraid he still has to write the three characters of Xu Zongcheng on the file. I hope Boss Xu will not be surprised." Ten Niang's body stiffened, Xu Rugui's face suddenly turned gray, tongue-tied, "you." How did you.. "How do I know the condemned man who escaped from prison thirteen years ago?" Hsiao Chin-yu gave me a sneer. "Thirteen years ago, I was a nine-year-old child. I never saw Xu Zongcheng, the minister of the Ministry of Personnel, who was sentenced to beheading for corruption and murder in collusion with Jianghu gangs. That's why you came out to invite me to drink without scruple, right?" Ten Niang stared at Xiao Jinyu, "how can you know that he is that." Xu Zongcheng? "Although the portrait in the file is not very clear, it is still somewhat similar." With the arrangement of Jing Yi, I stunned Boss Xu with the help of Miss Chu. I found that the birthmarks on his body were consistent with the characteristics of Xu Zongcheng recorded in the case file. There were scars on his arms left by removing the tattoos of death row prisoners, and there were also unique scars left by the instruments of torture in the prison of the Ministry of Punishment.. Chuchu said for a moment that she was not surprised or happy, if so, she is not only not a liar,jacuzzi suppliers, but also has the credit to help solve the case! The prince's memory was so strong that he even remembered the appearance of the prisoner who escaped thirteen years ago. The man surnamed Xu pretended to be a good man, but he saw through it at a glance. This person is dozens of lives. He has absconded for thirteen years. If I meet him, I must take him back. Please make it convenient for me. 。 monalisa.com
천년고찰 대흥사
서산대사 유물관
유네스코와 함께 하는 두륜산도립공원
두륜산도립공원
우 59047 전남 해남군 삼산면 대흥사길 154(구, 구림리 140-11) Tel. 061.530.5957
상호 : 두륜산도립공원 관리사무소(해남군청) / 대표자 : 명현관
Copyright © 두륜산도립공원관리사무소. All rights reserved.