Underbelly Black Xianggong (Shaxing Xianggong) > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
13th 유네스코 세계문화유산

자유게시판

Underbelly Black Xianggong (Shaxing Xianggong)

페이지 정보

작성자 DoloresQuinn 댓글 0건 조회 76회 작성일 23-02-21 11:40

본문

Squeezing through the teeth word by word, "I, think, do, get, more, clear, clear, more-" “……” Probably frightened by my gnashing of teeth, Chu Huayun could not help shrinking his neck, "Well, I'll say it again from the beginning." Two days ago, our family received an invitation from the old lady of the Wu family to celebrate her birthday. We were supposed to go together, but you got sick last night. "Seeing me nodding, she went on to say," So only my eldest brother and I went with my mother! As a result, Mrs. Wu was so excited when she saw us that she grabbed me and looked left and right, repeatedly saying that I had a good eye, which was very much to her liking. As a result,outdoor endless pool, we were all confused by her, and later found out that she had mistaken her for someone else-what she really wanted was you, little sister. "Why?" I don't seem to know any old lady of the Wu family. Have you forgotten? Didn't you sell a silk embroidered with a cloud bat two days ago? “…… Ah Come to think of it, it's the "it doesn't matter"! However His mother is looking for me? "Remember?" Chu Huayun continued, "Then Niang and Mrs. Wu began to talk, one said that her daughter was of the right age but had not yet been betrothed, the other said that her son was only interested in business but had not made a marriage contract." In the end,whirlpool hot tub, somehow, Niang was happy to come over and tell us that you had a place. “……” There seems to be ten thousand tons of black line falling to the ground on the top of her head. This old lady is so tough. Does she want to marry me so much?! Well, I don't know which son of the Wu family they're talking about, but it's not. # # # # # # # “……” “……” "Uh.." I say It's really you. “……” Looking at the expressionless person in front of me, I could not help shedding two lines of sad tears in my heart. The world is so small. Grinning dumbfounding, I am a little lack of confidence, "May I ask your name?" “…… Wu Ziwei. Fortunately, it's not "Wu So-called", "So, Wu. Childe, "almost slip of the tongue," you should know the reason why we meet now? " Watching him nod, I sighed helplessly. To be a son and daughter, whirlpool hot tub spa ,whirlpool bathtub manufacturers, one's own mother's orders must not be disobeyed. So what do you think? "It doesn't matter." “……” Cough twice, I lowered my voice, "Mr. Wu, please." Uh, can you be more specific? “……” He looked at me quietly, cold eyes at a glance, "I-" "Hm?" Say it, say you don't want to, so I can. "It doesn't matter." “……” This guy needs to be beaten, doesn't he?! "What do I mean by'it doesn't matter ', Mr. Wu?"? You mean this marriage doesn't matter to you? I asked patiently. Well, it doesn't matter. “…… What about your lifelong happiness? Do you just let your mother decide to marry me, a stranger? "It doesn't matter." "Wu, Gong, Zi.." Horrible grinding sounds, my patience has reached the limit, "what do you have in the end is the so-called?" "Business." “……” I lost my temper completely, and I could only twitch the corners of my mouth and stare at him. He doesn't even care about his life. What else can I tell him? After a while. Mr. Wu. “……” Raise your eyes. Can I discuss something with you? “……” Nod Since you always come and go'it doesn't matter ', and your surname is Wu. “……” "Then I'll call you Wu So-called in the future, OK?" “…… It doesn't matter. “……” # # # # # # # Today Two more.
Are you satisfied? This book was first published by Xiaoxiang Academy, please do not reprint! Chapter 18 of the third volume of nature. [Updated: 2008-10-18 20:27:03 Words in this Chapter: 2204] "Xian'er, this material suits you very well. Will Niang make you a skirt?" "It doesn't matter." Come on, look at this color. Well, it's not bad. What do you think? "It doesn't matter." “…… String? Reaching out to touch my forehead, Niang looked puzzled, "Are you sick again?"? Is there anything wrong with you? “…… It doesn't matter. "You child!" She seemed a little angry. "How did you talk to Niang?!"! Mother cares about you. Is there such a perfunctory mother as you? I rolled my eyes helplessly, "Niang, now you should realize the feeling of being'indifferent '?" You.. What do you mean "My God, don't you know?" I lamented with a bitter face, "If you really want me to marry the young master of the Wu family, I can guarantee that from now on you will hear the most frequent words are these three irresponsible words." Wen Yan Niang curled her lips in disbelief, "how can it be so exaggerated." I've seen the son of the Wu family, but he's just a little honest, not as chatty as you. That is called mature and steady, do you understand? You are too lively, Wu's son is calm, you two just complement each other, the most suitable pair, I believe Niang will not be wrong. 'Mature '? 'steady And '?? God- "once again twisted his face into a bitter melon shape, I almost swear to God," Niang I don't lie to you, I say ten words to him,outdoor spa manufacturers, he can give me eight'it doesn't matter 'back, and he doesn't matter to the extent that no one can.. Do you know that I almost vomited blood by him?! Would you please call off the engagement? If I had married him, I would have lost decades of life! Ture 。 monalisa.com
천년고찰 대흥사
서산대사 유물관
유네스코와 함께 하는 두륜산도립공원
두륜산도립공원
우 59047 전남 해남군 삼산면 대흥사길 154(구, 구림리 140-11) Tel. 061.530.5957
상호 : 두륜산도립공원 관리사무소(해남군청) / 대표자 : 명현관
Copyright © 두륜산도립공원관리사무소. All rights reserved.