Male God Tries Marriage for 365 Days: Gold Medal Wife Is a Little Wild > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
13th 유네스코 세계문화유산

자유게시판

Male God Tries Marriage for 365 Days: Gold Medal Wife Is a Little Wild

페이지 정보

작성자 DoloresQuinn 댓글 0건 조회 43회 작성일 23-02-21 11:41

본문

When the car arrived at Yujing Villa, the housekeeper was already waiting outside with the big white in his arms. Seeing Qin Youxuan get out of the car, Baymax immediately broke away from the housekeeper's arm and rushed toward her. 7; Chapter 426 this is the rule. "Baymax." Qin Youxuan reached out to catch the wolf cub, reached out to rub its head, held it firmly in his arms, and walked towards the housekeeper. Young mistress. "Young Mistress-" As soon as the housekeeper made a sound, the servants standing on both sides of the gate all greeted each other and bent over respectfully. ……” Qin Youxuan hugged Baymax's hand stiffly, stepped on it, and froze directly in place. "Madam, lunch is ready. Would you like it now?" The housekeeper came forward respectfully and bent over ninety degrees. Housekeeper, don't do this. Qin Youxuan put down the big white in his arms and was about to come forward to help the housekeeper when he saw the housekeeper take a step back and bend lower. "That's the rule, madam." “……” Qin Youxuan's hand stopped in the air, glanced at the respectful bodyguards and servants in front of him,garden jacuzzi tub, and his eyes flashed. It's because of today's report. Now everyone knows that she married Shan Hanjie, and even the atmosphere of Yujing Villa has changed. All get up. Qin Youxuan raised his eyes lightly, glanced at the crowd, and made a sound that was neither light nor heavy. Go past the housekeeper and go straight to the villa. Baymax walked vigorously and followed her all the time. In the whole villa, there was no one who showed alienation to her because of her identity change. I'm afraid this wolf cub was the only one. Qin Youxuan walked into the living room, and the huge display screen was still playing media reports in a loop. Qin Youxuan's eyes flashed and he went straight back to his room. Just lying on the sofa for a while,indoor endless pool, I heard the sound of the door being pushed open, and I didn't look up, "Housekeeper, put lunch first, I don't want to eat now." The words fell without any response. Just as Qin Youxuan was about to turn back, his body flew into the air. Shan Hanjie. "Oh!" Sealed with a kiss. He held her in his arms, walked straight to the bed, threw her forward, and covered her body. The rough kiss, massage bathtub manufacturers ,hot tub manufacturers, with a strong sense of punishment, rubbed her lips heavily. Qin Youxuan stared in amazement, she could clearly feel the anger on his body, but did not know why. He put his little hand on his strong chest and looked at him innocently. What did you eat with Jin Chenye? You don't even want to eat, huh? “……” "You went shopping together and didn't show me what you bought?" “……” "How dare you let him hold your hand, Qin Youxuan, wait for me!" Every time he accused, Qin Youxuan could feel the pressure drop around him. In the end, Shan Hanjie got up directly, left her, turned around and went to the wardrobe, opened the door. He turned out all the clothes inside one by one and threw them all on the ground. What are you doing? Qin Youxuan was completely stunned. Didn't we go shopping together? Where are the clothes Jin Chenye bought for you? With a sullen face, Shan Hanjie suddenly turned around and roared. She lifted her feet and stepped on her clothes. "All the women's clothes in the villa were thrown away by me and bought again!" “……” She thought he would be angry because the news of their marriage had been exposed, and now she realized that he seemed to be. Be jealous. Shan Hanjie, did you misunderstand something? She just wandered around with Jin Chenye for a while and didn't ask for the clothes he bought. I am a generous man, how can I misunderstand! With a cold sniff, Shan Hanjie turned his head awkwardly and swept through the pile of clothes he had thrown out of the wardrobe. 7; Chapter 427 it's better not to say a wrong word. ? “……” Yes, he is really generous. She was so generous that she lost all her clothes and bought them again. Qin Youxuan sighed silently and curled his lips. "I thought you came back because our marriage news was exposed." And now he's talking to her about clothes. “……” Hearing this, Shan Hanjie's body stiffened and he turned to look at her. As if he wanted to see something in her face. Why do you look at me like that? I didn't expose the marriage news to the media. Qin Youxuan was stunned and then explained loudly.
His eyes seemed to suspect something, and he should not have thought that the marriage news was deliberately told by her. Qin Youxuan subconsciously wanted to explain, but he opened his lips coldly and interrupted her. I?know With only three simple words, Qin Youxuan's nervous mood relaxed in an instant. She didn't like the feeling of sneaking around, but she never thought of exposing the news to the media. But the second half of Shan Hanjie's words stunned her. Because I announced the news. “…… What?did?you?say Qin Youxuan's magic barrier stiffened his body and looked up at him. He said he released the news. He announced the news of their marriage to the media. "You're not happy?" "Shan Hanjie's eyes darkened with a faint light." No, I'm just surprised that you said before that the announcement of the marriage had too much impact, so.. "It's different now." Shan Hanjie interrupted her, his eyes were deep, and he stepped forward and approached her. …… What's different. Qin Youxuan was forced back to the sofa by him, looked up at him, and put his arm on the edge of the sofa. It's not important. What's important is that now everyone knows that we're married. Including Jin Chenye who never gave up. Shan Hanjie's eyes flashed slightly, pulling her into his arms and holding her tightly in his arms. Hoarse, "stay away from Jin Chenye. I don't like him to be too close to you." "Not anymore." Qin Youxuan was stunned and nodded. She should have no chance to see Jin Chenye in the future. Let another man touch your hand again, and I'll chop yours off! “……” Jie Shao,hot tub spa manufacturers, what about the magnanimity you just said? "The marriage news was exposed by you, so you didn't come back to me for this. Why?" “……” Afraid that she was taken away by other male cats, he would admit that he had come back to catch adultery. monalisa.com
천년고찰 대흥사
서산대사 유물관
유네스코와 함께 하는 두륜산도립공원
두륜산도립공원
우 59047 전남 해남군 삼산면 대흥사길 154(구, 구림리 140-11) Tel. 061.530.5957
상호 : 두륜산도립공원 관리사무소(해남군청) / 대표자 : 명현관
Copyright © 두륜산도립공원관리사무소. All rights reserved.