Rain and wind, you come from the sea. > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
13th 유네스코 세계문화유산

자유게시판

Rain and wind, you come from the sea.

페이지 정보

작성자 DoloresQuinn 댓글 0건 조회 294회 작성일 23-02-21 11:41

본문

I didn't expect that Cao Bang would get the news from my parents and threaten me again. I longed for happiness, but I knew I would never get it. Before going to Cao Bang's appointment, I stayed in the village where we had stayed for two days. I thought of many things about Mulan, his simplicity and beauty. In fact, I really didn't deserve him, but how much I longed for him. At that time, he walked dozens of miles of mountain roads every day to help me get medicine, and helped me boil medicine every day, for fear that I would know that he was injured and pretend that he was not injured to play tricks in front of me. Such a person, if you can live with him, then how perfect this life, although I am not a perfect person, but I am also eager to get, I am eager to be happy, eager to be with him for a lifetime, a lifetime. I went to my parents and asked them to help me testify. If they agreed, I would repay them all my life. But they refused. They even helped Cao Bang to send a message that as long as I agreed to marry him, he would tolerate my marriage with Mulan. Moreover, he also allowed me to enjoy splendor and wealth as long as I agreed. My parents are born businessmen, in business, I know they want me to help them hold down Cao Bang forever, at least before he loses power. These are my parents. I think I am doomed not to have happiness in this life, I should not have met Mulan, I should not give him hope, should not give myself the opportunity to expect happiness. If I had refused, he would have been driven away by me, so if I died in the forest or in any village, no one would know, and no one would be sad. Unfortunately,outdoor whirlpool tub, I am too greedy to expect some impossible happiness, unreachable beauty, and never reach the other side of Mulan. I finally killed Cao Bang. I did it on purpose. I should have died a long time ago, but I always want to wait and see if I can see you again, if I can see Mulan again, even if it's a distant peep, you are the only people I care about in this world. I hid in Dali for a week, but it rained heavily, and it wanted to punish me, so that I could not find you, so that I could not go out,endless swimming pool, I could not go back to N city, and could not see you or Mulan. Now I dare not see you again, in fact, I am really a timid person, I dare not let you see me like this, I am afraid you pity me. I dare not let Mulan see my appearance, in his heart, I am a lonely, mysterious and pure Tianshan Snow Lotus, I am a jade and pure Xiaolongnv, unfortunately, I am not. Shun Shun, my dearest friend, I beg you for the last time to help me take good care of Mulan. I owe him too much. I didn't know how to cherish him before, and now I can't pay him back. You are my only friend in this life, I can only ask this matter to you, even in hell, I will pray, I hope next life I can meet you again, meet Mulan again. The world is dangerous. I hope you will be happy and take care of yourself. Take care of him for me. Beibei's last words. This is the end of Beibei, jacuzzi manufacturers ,jacuzzi swim spa, Lin Shun did not dare to call Mulan until he retrieved Beibei's ashes, she did not dare to do anything. She wandered around the city of Dali, the road of bluestone slabs, the city gate, the colorful flowers, and unconsciously announced the bus stop: Pearl Square has arrived. She got off the bus with the crowd in ignorance. In the evening, the square was very empty, and the lead-colored floating clouds overhead were covered in Phnom Penh. After days of heavy rain, Dali finally ushered in a sunny day. Lin Shun walked slowly, counting the grids, counting the ladders, passing the sculpture of the Bai girl, passing the long ladder, walking to the top of the pearl and looking down, it was already the time when the lights were on, a bright ocean, rows of lights like fireworks blooming in the night sky, brilliant and dazzling, Lin Shun just wanted to cry. It was also the summer vacation of her sophomore year. She and Beibei came to travel in Dali. She remembered it clearly. On June 25 of the lunar calendar, the Torch Festival in Dali is in this square. It was also crowded that day, with many people, locals, foreigners, lights, torches, fireworks, laughter and laughter, and everyone was playing crazily. There are homemade torches for sale in the square, and there is that kind of powder, sprinkling a little on the torches will ignite a very high flame.
Lin Shun and Beibei bought a torch in the peddler's hand. Lin Shun put a lot of powder in his pocket and put the torch in front of a man. Then Lin Shun suddenly sprinkled a handful of powder on it and ran away. The flame rose so high that the two men cooperated to harm many people. Everyone saw that such a lovely girl was not very serious, so they chased each other back and forth. Everyone laughed so happily, and the laughter echoed in the square for a long time. Lin Shun and Beibei were all sweating. Looking at this light, this bustling scenery like yesterday, it seems that Beibei laughed again, her eyebrows and eyes were completely open, her spirits were flying, and she was brilliant. That should be the most brilliant way that Lin Shun had ever seen Beibei smile. She had never smiled like this before. She smiled as if the whole sky was open, just like the fireworks blooming on the sky at that time. Come through the air. Alas, fireworks are so beautiful, but unfortunately they are fleeting. Lively and lively Lin Shun rare sigh, such beautiful fireworks unfortunately fleeting, unfortunately Yang Fan is not around her, at that time she never even paid attention to Beibei's mind. What does it matter, at least it has blossomed to the extreme, at least it has had a moment of attention, how do you know it is not willing, people, ah, one day is one day, as long as it is happy to think so much forever? So, Beibei, in your life, is there any happiness? Lin Shun sat on the floor of the pearl with his knees in his arms, tears could not stop flowing down. I should have died a long time ago, but I always want to wait and see if I can see you again, if I can see Mulan again, even if it's a distant peep, you are the only people I care about in this world. Heartache to stir into a ball, Beibei, has gone, leave this world, this life can not appear again. The whole square is full of lights, fireworks,4 person jacuzzi, tourists, and her smile is brilliant. Reach out to touch, nothing. monalisa.com
천년고찰 대흥사
서산대사 유물관
유네스코와 함께 하는 두륜산도립공원
두륜산도립공원
우 59047 전남 해남군 삼산면 대흥사길 154(구, 구림리 140-11) Tel. 061.530.5957
상호 : 두륜산도립공원 관리사무소(해남군청) / 대표자 : 명현관
Copyright © 두륜산도립공원관리사무소. All rights reserved.