Tomb Piracy Notes _ Nanpai Sanshu _ txt Novel Paradise > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
13th 유네스코 세계문화유산

자유게시판

Tomb Piracy Notes _ Nanpai Sanshu _ txt Novel Paradise

페이지 정보

작성자 Harvin 댓글 0건 조회 189회 작성일 23-02-21 12:01

본문

I was stunned, not knowing what he meant. He continued, "The gold silk book you took out of the bronze coffin is actually a fake.". Your third uncle has already switched the package. Startled, I exclaimed, "Nonsense!"! Damn it, wasn't it switched by you? ?” The stuffy oil bottle took a faint look at me and said, "No, it's your third uncle himself. He and Dakui dug a hole from the back of the tree directly to the bottom of the coffin. That's probably why Dakui had to die." I listened to the whole body cold, more nervous than ever, although still want to stand on the side of the third uncle, but the brain has been like a flash of lightning across, countless scenes jumped out, I think of how Dakui was poisoned, think of why Pan Zi was still awake before he climbed the tree, and when we saw him on the ground, he was already in a deep coma. When I remembered that the fat man and I had not climbed out of the gap, he had already run over with a gasoline cylinder on his shoulder. I can't think about it any more. I just feel that everything in the world is upside down. I don't know who is telling the truth, who is a liar, and who should I believe. I felt confused and said to myself uncontrollably, "No, no,mobile racking systems, it's not that simple. There's no motive. Why on earth did Uncle San do that?" The stuffy oil bottle said lightly, "If this man is really your third uncle, he really has no motive.". But ? "Here he sighed.". I didn't understand what he meant, but I seemed to have believed him in my heart. I couldn't help smiling bitterly. I had been thinking about how many things my uncle was lying to me. Now, what I had to think about was how many things he was not lying to me. I really didn't expect things to change like this, but on second thought, it's no use thinking about it now. No matter who is true or false,push back racking system, we have to wait until we escape. Otherwise, what can we do if we die here and know the truth. Thinking of this, I quickly collected myself and relaxed myself. At this time, I found that the fat man had walked to the front of the stone tablet, squatted clumsily, raised an orchid finger, and combed his hair there. I frowned and shouted: "Fatty, what the hell are you doing? Can't you stop?" He turned his head, pretended to be a woman's voice, and said, "My mother is combing her hair. Combing her hair won't kill you. What are you talking about?" "Comb your hair?" I asked helplessly? Do you also want to go to the gate of heaven? ?” The fat man said, "Of course, how could I miss such a spectacular scene? Besides, you see, it's not easy for us to come down once. The woman ran away again. It seems that our commission is hopeless. No matter what, warehousing storage solutions ,drive in racking system, we have to dig a few luminous pearls. As the saying goes, if you have money, you won't fight backwards. If you fight backwards, you won't be empty-handed." "How dare you hear a luminous pearl after listening for so long?" I scolded. ww w.xIaoshuotxt.。 com Volume 2 Nu Hai Qian Sha Chapter 35 Scarlet Words _ t _ xt, Novel Paradise The fat man laughed instead of being angry. He seemed to have prepared a way to deal with it. He said, "Of course not. I want to enter the gate of heaven. There is another very important reason. Do you know what it is?" I said to him, "Who knows what medicine you are selling? Whether you like to say or not, don't forget that we are still in trouble. If those irrelevant things are not necessary, we should avoid them." The fat man said to me, "Don't worry. What I want to say has a lot to do with our current situation.". Didn't you hear what this little brother said just now? The walkway to the gate of heaven is uphill, and the big room with the model of the Heavenly Palace is very high. It is at least a dozen meters high. Think about how deep the tomb is. I guess the top of the room should be the top of the whole tomb. If we want to go out, we should use our brains from there! As soon as I heard this, my heart lit up and I quickly estimated that when I just went down to the underwater tomb passage, I had seen the water pressure gauge, and at that time it was already 13 meters underwater.
At the bottom of the pool where we are now, we have gone down more than ten meters on this basis, that is to say, we should be between 20 meters and 30 meters underwater. In this way, the top of the room with the Genting Heavenly Palace model is less than ten meters from the bottom of the sea at most, just as the fat man said. I was just listening to the story, and I really didn't notice these details. I couldn't help but look at the fat man with new eyes. This guy seems to be reckless, but in fact, his heart is very clear, and he can't hide things from him in the future. Thinking of this, I said to them, "The fat man has come to the point this time, but now we know that it's not a big deal. We can't climb up to the top of the ten-meter-high pagoda with our bare hands. Even if we climb up, we don't have anything in our hands. How can we go down to the ground on the top of the bricks?". I think we still have to find a few horn-like metal objects first, as soon as possible to implement the anti-robbery hole plan, and then dawdle, I am afraid we will miss the time of ebb tide. Although I said so, in fact, I had no idea, because along the way, I saw that the funeral objects were not even a piece of metal except porcelain or stone, which was a bit unreasonable. I have a vague feeling that maybe it was also arranged by the owner of the tomb. Now I can only go to the rear hall to look for it, but I don't have it. It's really going to kill me. When the fat man heard what I said, he laughed and said, "I've thought about it. Isn't there a gold-plated bronze mirror with the word" Fu "on all sides of the big room?"? You flip antiques, too. You should know what this mirror looks like, right? Let's remove the legs of the mirror. It's old and heavy. It can definitely be used as a hammer. When I heard the name just now, I felt very familiar. When I heard him say it, I remembered that I had indeed handled this kind of thing, but I couldn't remember exactly what it looked like. Seeing what the fat man said in all sincerity and seriousness, he didn't seem to be talking nonsense. He couldn't help but feel relieved. He said to him, "Well,warehouse storage racks, how can we decide this matter? It's not easy or late. We'll act right away.". But when you get to that place, don't touch anything. This place is full of offices, and we still have a long time to go. Fan can't explain himself here for a few dead people's things! 。 jracking.com
천년고찰 대흥사
서산대사 유물관
유네스코와 함께 하는 두륜산도립공원
두륜산도립공원
우 59047 전남 해남군 삼산면 대흥사길 154(구, 구림리 140-11) Tel. 061.530.5957
상호 : 두륜산도립공원 관리사무소(해남군청) / 대표자 : 명현관
Copyright © 두륜산도립공원관리사무소. All rights reserved.