Lighter-Qiao Ye > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
13th 유네스코 세계문화유산

자유게시판

Lighter-Qiao Ye

페이지 정보

작성자 Harvin 댓글 0건 조회 49회 작성일 23-02-21 12:03

본문

She also weaves for many years. She said that when she was young, as long as there were no chores, she could unload a piece of cloth every day. A bolt of cloth, two feet and seven inches wide, three feet and six feet long. In the spring, when the days are long, she can knit ten feet more. Later, she learned to weave flower cloth, and put colorful threads on the loom one by one. The number of warp threads, the number of weft threads, and which color to use were carefully calculated. But no matter how complicated it was, it didn't baffle her. Fifty years ago, the price of a bolt of white cloth was seven yuan and twenty cents, and the price of a bolt of flower cloth was ten yuan and sixty cents. She used these long cloths to pay for her father's tuition. The whole process of weaving is very complicated: spinning, turning, sizing, falling, warping, inlaying and weaving. Weaving is just the last one. Whenever she was free, she would sit down and rub the cotton, starting from spinning, one by one, slowly. And in my childhood memory, every time I wake up in the morning, what comes into my ears together with the birdsong is indeed the sound of chirping and chirping. When you come to the hall,wire mesh decking, you will see her sitting in front of the loom. The shuttle moved between her hands like a flying fish, concise and lively, skillful and light. In the system of production teams, all means of production are collective, and every household has no cotton. All the cotton she could use was bought, which made her very distressed. In autumn, when cotton is in full bloom, my sister and I send us to pick cotton after school. Before we went, she always changed us into special trousers with extra fat pockets and told us,heavy duty rack manufacturers, "As much as you can hold." I said, "Is it stealing?" She smacked me on the head. Later, the cloth she weaved could not be sold any more, and then, when the cloth filled all the boxes and cabinets in our house, her eyes were not good, she stopped the loom. The year she died, the loom fell apart. Five After graduating from primary school, I went to the town to study in junior high school. Three miles, two trips a day, you need to ride a bicycle. Dad's colleague had a half-old 26 women's bicycle. Dad spent fifty yuan to buy it and wanted to ride it for me, but she stopped it. Three miles. It's not far. I don't believe I can make my feet bigger. "I've already bought it, so let Erniu ride it." "She's so clumsy that she might as well be ridden by Erbao." At this time, my second brother was in high school in the county. He lives on campus and only comes home once every two weeks. I have to go to town twice a day. Dad stopped talking. I deeply felt that good prevailed over evil, so I decided to fight for my rights. One morning, I quietly pushed my bike out of the house. Who knows, when I met her who came back from buying tofu, mobile racking systems ,cantilever racking system, she grabbed me, but she didn't catch me, so she twisted her little feet and ran after me. I pedaled and pedaled very fast. After riding for a while, I looked back. She stopped chasing me, but stopped looking at me in the same place. I knew I could only ride this bike about once, and I was filled with grief and anger. There is a small river along the road, and the water is clear and knee-deep. At this time, a button opened, I was too lazy to get out of the car, so I freed my left hand to adjust my clothes, and the handlebar was only supported by my right hand, which was a little crooked. The crooked direction is towards the river. When the clothes are ready, the car is close to the edge of the embankment. If it is corrected at this time, it will not derail the car at all. Devilishly, I suddenly had evil intentions and thought, "I'm not allowed to ride this bike anyway, so let's not ride it at all.". With this in mind, the car rushed down the embankment. At the moment of rushing down, I remember clearly that I looked behind me and she was still there. After an uncontrolled fall, I fell into the river as I wished. The river is so cool, the grass is so dense, and the mud is so soft. When I got up from the river, I thought so foolishly and made a face at myself. I was late for school that day. And that lovely bicycle, after this heavy blow, was patiently repaired by the repairman to the point where it could barely ride. I rode it until I graduated from junior high school. Unusually, she made no comment on the matter, apparently frightened by my extreme behavior. I can make her afraid! This discovery surprised and delighted me. So I followed up the victory, constantly despising her existence and emphasizing my own existence in various ways, so as to consolidate my hard-won family status. Every Sunday, whenever a classmate came to ask me to go out to play, I always left my work and did not even say hello to her.
If there is a movie in the village, I often sneak out in the middle of the afternoon and come home in the middle of the night. If I come back with a certificate of merit, I will paste it next to Chairman Mao's portrait on the front of the hall, so that people can't even look at it. If there is still a prize, I will definitely show it off on the table when I eat dinner. At this time, she would glance at it carelessly and say lightly, "Let's eat." She still doesn't like me. I know very well. But as long as she can restrain her dislike, I will achieve my goal. After graduating from junior high school, I was admitted to Jiaozuo Secondary Normal School. According to my original intention, I wanted to apply for high school, but neither she nor my father agreed. The reason is that normal school only needs three years to work, living expenses and tuition fees are fully subsidized by the state, and high school is not only expensive but also uncertain. Looking at my indignant appearance, my father finally comforted me by saying that normal schools organize graduates to take the college entrance examination every year. As long as I want, I can also take the college entrance examination in the year of graduation. So on the day I went to normal school, I brought a pile of old high school textbooks I borrowed. I swore to myself that I must go to college. However, in the year of graduation, I did not take the college entrance examination. I don't want to go to college anymore. I want to work as soon as possible and earn my own living. Because in the winter of the last year of my normal school life, I lost my father, and I knew that the first task I faced was to support myself. Probably in order to raise, the father is a girl's name, called Guizhi. His nickname is Xiaosheng. Grandma always calls him Xiaosheng. The first time I saw my father's photo as a portrait, I quietly called out "Xiaosheng" in my heart. Suddenly, I felt that the name was very interesting with the names of our four brothers and sisters: Xiaoqiang, Xiaoli,warehouse pallet racks, Xiaojie and Xiaorang, and he was actually Xiaosheng. He sounds not at all like our father, but like our elder brother. jracking.com
천년고찰 대흥사
서산대사 유물관
유네스코와 함께 하는 두륜산도립공원
두륜산도립공원
우 59047 전남 해남군 삼산면 대흥사길 154(구, 구림리 140-11) Tel. 061.530.5957
상호 : 두륜산도립공원 관리사무소(해남군청) / 대표자 : 명현관
Copyright © 두륜산도립공원관리사무소. All rights reserved.