The Woman Is the One Who Pleases Himself Author: Oi Cooking Incense > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
13th 유네스코 세계문화유산

자유게시판

The Woman Is the One Who Pleases Himself Author: Oi Cooking Incense

페이지 정보

작성자 Quarantino 댓글 0건 조회 61회 작성일 23-02-23 10:07

본문

Miss Zhu, of course, has lost her usual delicacy. Her hair is shaggy, her clothes are messy, and her face has changed. She looks up reluctantly. "I was hit in the stomach just now. Now, it hurts to move. I can't sit still. It's better to lie down.." Hu Yue's face suddenly changed. "Where does it hurt?" As she spoke, she quickly sent a message to the teacher and asked him to come over. He had a stomachache, which could be big or small. If he was injured in a fight, he should consider the spleen injury. If the spleen was really ruptured, he must call an ambulance immediately, otherwise he would probably die. Fortunately, she asked Miss Zhu to maintain her original position and gently palpate it: it was not the position of the spleen, but on the side of the ribs. It should have been broken or fractured. I didn't feel it at that time, but now it began to hurt, so it was inconvenient to displace. But Hu Yue still can not rest assured, for the sake of caution, she suggested that Miss Zhu immediately call an ambulance. There may be internal bleeding. No matter what concerns you have, whether you don't want to make news or make a big deal, Miss Zhu, I advise you that nothing is more important than life. Miss Zhu took a rest, probably a little strength, she raised her face, dying but still very insistent, "do not call an ambulance." Hiss- " Said these words, probably affecting the abdominal muscles, she gasped in pain, and no longer so insistent, "ambulance." Don't call 120, Doctor Shi,faux ficus tree, you- " The teacher naturally had access to a private hospital. He and Hu Yue looked at each other. "I'm calling-are you sure you don't want your boyfriend to come over?" "He was on a business trip in the United States to talk about going public." Miss Zhu said that with the help of Hu Yue, she slowly changed to a more comfortable position, bent half lying half holding, leaning on the edge of the sofa panting, slowed down for a while, and said, "I should not wake up now, can you take some pictures for me?" She turned pale with pain, but still insisted on asking Hu Yue to take a picture of her, dying to edit WeChat, while typing,outdoor ficus tree, she couldn't wait to ask, "Look at my face, my face.." Doctor, how is my nose? Is it crooked? Do you want.. Hiss, repair surgery? This may be dying, but still so concerned about the face. What can Hu Yue say? When Miss Zhu called her, she only said that she had been beaten and was in a certain club. Now she could not come out. She wanted to ask her to come and see her face. By the way, she would bring the Guru. He had a member of this club, and Miss Zhu knew it. Hu Yue also thought that there was something unhappy in the social intercourse, Miss Zhu was rewarded with a slap, came to know that it was so serious, and may even be life-threatening. But what Miss Zhu is most concerned about is her own face. Doctor Shi- She looked at the teacher prayerfully and eagerly, urging him to come forward for treatment. "Is it-is it-?" Hu Yue and the teacher exchanged a look, the teacher shrugged his shoulders, no expression, Hu Yue sighed: "The face is blue, the eyes are high and swollen, the nose is also need to say?"? That angle, oneself all saw is not right, besides, silk ficus tree ,large palm trees for sale, doesn't she feel the pain? "It was interrupted." She had no choice but to tell the cruel truth. "The operation must be done. Miss Zhu, don't you feel it?"? The nose has been broken. Miss Zhu's expression suddenly solidified, her face, once atmospheric and beautiful, amorous feelings, after the operation, slightly exaggerated in reality, but still can be regarded as a beautiful beauty, but now, this swollen and twisted face, even as scary as the ghost face woman, beauty was easily destroyed, leaving only scars. After the incident, she may not have been crying, the corner of the eye makeup is still intact, until this moment, tears washed away the mascara, down the red and swollen abrasions, she lowered her head, crying and pumping out a painful hum, the mess has reached the extreme, Hu Yue commanding, looking at the back of her head, I do not know how, and thought of Miss Wen-a year ago, where to think of a year later today? "It can be repaired." She said, some in vain to comfort miss Zhu, "first go to the hospital to do a b-ultrasound or something, to see if there are other facial fractures, no is a small problem, nose fracture is actually quite common, good craftsmanship, perhaps can be repaired to leave no trace.".
It's better to make sure you don't have internal bleeding first-life is really more important than face, Miss Zhu. Besides, if you cry, you'll have a runny nose for a while, and it'll only get worse. Miss Zhu couldn't even shake her head now. She probably had a pain in her stomach when she moved. She made a gesture to wipe her tears. Hu Yue took two pieces of paper to help her wipe it. Her eye, which was not swollen, was still so beautiful. It's too late. What's too late? The new play is too late, the big production that starts shooting immediately, the leading actress is beaten like this, what should we do? How long is the recovery period? If the nose can't be repaired again, will it be changed? Will you never be able to develop in the entertainment industry again? "In fact, I didn't want to do anything with him at all, it was all himself." Before the ambulance came, Miss Zhu said intermittently, "It's all his own thinking, but his wife doesn't think so.." Needless to say too thoroughly, Hu Yue herself could think of the rest: Miss Zhu's boyfriend, of course, had a wife, and probably had a lot of influence in his hands. Taking advantage of her husband's opportunity to go abroad and teach the fox a little lesson, wouldn't it be justified? Perhaps there are also some contradictory fuses related to Miss Zhu, so she became the object of anger. Perhaps even, some of the people who are jealous of Miss Zhu's development secretly instigate, otherwise, how can it be so accurate? Came up to break her nose, this must be know that she has done the nose, but also repaired, compared to other parts more fragile, will find the right to start. This nose, single-handedly pushed her to the peak of her life, but it also became her weakness from then on. Not to mention Miss Zhu, even Hu Yue,outdoor ficus tree, a bystander, did not expect that Miss Zhu would fall on this for the second time. She was speechless for a while and did not know how to comfort her: everyone came out to mix, and she could not say what position she had on this kind of dispute. hacartificialtree.com
천년고찰 대흥사
서산대사 유물관
유네스코와 함께 하는 두륜산도립공원
두륜산도립공원
우 59047 전남 해남군 삼산면 대흥사길 154(구, 구림리 140-11) Tel. 061.530.5957
상호 : 두륜산도립공원 관리사무소(해남군청) / 대표자 : 명현관
Copyright © 두륜산도립공원관리사무소. All rights reserved.