Shangguan Dingfeng is the original gallant > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
13th 유네스코 세계문화유산

자유게시판

Shangguan Dingfeng is the original gallant

페이지 정보

작성자 Quarantino 댓글 0건 조회 49회 작성일 23-02-23 10:12

본문

"The same is true of the poor monk.". The family teacher ordered me to look for someone, but I haven't seen him for more than ten years. The poor monk went to look for him like this. The family teacher once said. If you can find this person, you can resist the three-hearted red king. The other two of the four wonders of Shenzhou. They all think highly of themselves. They don't belong to Jianghu. They can only let the Red King of Three Hearts do evil. Korea foal way: "Your teacher's skill is unparalleled. Monk, who is the person you are looking for to make your teacher so important?" Dragon Slayer Master Road; "This man hates evil as much as he hates it, and his nature is as fierce as fire. My teacher estimates that he has made great progress in the past ten years, and he will be able to fight against the Red King of Three Hearts.". Li Qing way: "This man is Uncle He Kexin." The last time he was in the forest, he had heard that the person the Dragon Slayer was looking for was He Kexin. Dragon slayer master way: "Does the little benefactor know him?" Li Qing grabbed the way: "Uncle He has gone to look for the Red King of Three Hearts. The Master doesn't have to look for him." Dragon slayer master Xi way: "That's good. The three-hearted Red King has such a strong enemy. He must not dare to act unscrupulously." Korea foal way: "Monk, the situation is critical now. I have to go back to Baoding to see if those young martial nephews are all right." Li Qing explained to Uncle Han that his heart was like a friendship with the young monk, and said: "Uncle Han, Qing'er is going to Shaolin." Korea foal way: "I don't know if the Master of Wudang has gone to Shaolin at this time. Be careful on this trip. Don't make Danyangzi angry." Li Qing nodded and promised, the dragon slayer and the way: "The young monk also wants to go back to his school. Benefactor Han and the young monk are welcome." Korea foal way: "Monk, come down the mountain. If you have anything, just come to Hanmen in Baoding to find me." Dragon slayer master ha ha laughed. "With the support of benefactor Han, the poor monk can really go ahead." Korea horse laughed. "Monk, to get rid of evil is to do good. Let's say goodbye." He waved to Li Qing and went north. Li Qing was eager to go to the Shaolin Temple to see Xinru. In order to understand the truth, I also bid farewell to the Dragon Slayer. Liqing walked out of the forest, and the mountains were as quiet as a pool of stagnant water. The mountains were high and low, and Liqing passed through a vulgar one. Suddenly a burst of wild laughter attracted Li Qing's attention,65 inch touch screen, Li Qing stopped to carefully judge the direction, then alertly through the dense forest on the right, and walked forward. Gradually, the voice became clear, and Li Qing knew that the distance was close, so he hid his figure more carefully. Hearing the laughter in Li Qing's ears, he suddenly felt so familiar that he was stunned. Carefully recalled,touch screen board classroom, but always can not think of who this person is, he slowly stretched out his head, a visit, greatly surprised, the original person is the strange boy in white who had seen in the village behind his home. That day on the bank of the Black Death Pool, when Wuyinshou Zhang Guang and others were fighting for the secret script of Kunlun, it was clear that the young man had fallen into the poisonous palm of Moshi Zhangai. I didn't expect to meet him here again. The boy laughed wildly and said: "The mountain doesn't turn. Old man Mei, we're going to face each other again." Li Qing looked again and saw that the young man was the younger brother of the three-hearted Red King, Mr. Mei.
” Strange young way: "The last time we were in that small village on the edge of Mount Emei, when we were having a lively talk, I don't know if that damned man called out, 'Gong Rushan is trapped in Yandang and his life is at stake.' He tricked me into rushing to Yandang, where I saw the shadow of Elder Martial Brother Gong."? Instead, touch screen interactive whiteboard ,75 inch smart board, he almost sent his life to Moshi Zhangai's eldest brother. Ha ha, you can't run away this time! LiQing know that called a "Gong Rushan life in danger" is dad, he listen to the teenager scold "that damn", in the heart can not help but great anger, dark scold way: "You are the one who deserves to die!" Old Mr. Mei said indifferently: "Young man, your madness has not diminished at all!" Teenagers start a palm, a bowl mouth thick trunk was shaken into two parts by him, Li Qing dark way: "This young man's skill is really amazing. That day, on the bank of the Black Death Pool, he sent his hands together. With one hand, he shook Zhang Guang, the five Yin hands, to more than ten feet. With one hand, he shook the elder brother Ai back three steps. He also called Gong Rushan, the head of the Liuhe Gate, as his brother. I really don't know what the way is." Only listen to Mr. Mei said: "As the old saying goes, it's better to get rid of an enemy than to get married. You are young, and you're surprisingly skilled. Why do you have to take gratitude and resentment so seriously?" The strange boy laughed and said, "What an enemy! Who can I ask for the blood debts of Hong's parents and brothers?" Mr. Mei said: "That old man has told you that the man who commit the murder is completely repentant.". Brother, people are not saints, who can make no mistakes, that is. It is.. "What is it?" Asked the boy. Mei old gentleman complexion a whole, cold track: "Even what your fath did in those days, can it be regard as a'positive 'character?" Young nu way: "My father walked the dart for a man, and he earned it with his blood and sweat. Is there anything that can't be counted as'right '?" Mr. Mei sneered and said: "Well, if you ask the old man to take you to the murderer, the old man will let you know your father first!" "What about my father?" The boy asked suddenly. Mr. Mei said: "Although the murderer knows the old man, the old man's words are not partial to him. It is too much to say that your father is deceiving others." Strange young way: "My father, Hong Dadaitou, who in Jianghu doesn't say" Brother Benevolence and Righteousness "? Old Man Mei, don't talk nonsense." Mr. Mei said: "Yes, Hong Da's head is chivalrous and righteous, and he has the name of benevolence and righteousness, but he has done one of the most unkind things in his life!" "Fart!" The strange boy said angrily. Old Mr. Mei calmly said: "If you had been so unreasonable fifteen years ago, you would have died at the hands of an old man." Strange young palms ready to move, Mr. Mei stretched out his hand to stop: Ignorant boy, do you know who your mother is? Strange young way: "Is it worth asking if my mother is my mother?" Old Mr. Mei's eyes burst open, his eyes like electricity, and suddenly he said, word by word: "Your mother was the wife of the murderer you were looking for!" With a roar, the strange boy raised his palm to Mr. Mei's chest. Mr. Mei raised his single palm and took a heavy palm gently. He called out: "Have you ever seen a two-headed lion made of pure gold,smart board interactive whiteboard, about the size of a fist?" As soon as the strange young man heard this, like a thunderbolt, he was stunned in the local area and was at a loss. hsdsmartboard.com
천년고찰 대흥사
서산대사 유물관
유네스코와 함께 하는 두륜산도립공원
두륜산도립공원
우 59047 전남 해남군 삼산면 대흥사길 154(구, 구림리 140-11) Tel. 061.530.5957
상호 : 두륜산도립공원 관리사무소(해남군청) / 대표자 : 명현관
Copyright © 두륜산도립공원관리사무소. All rights reserved.