Huanzhu Landlord _ Changmei Real Person Album > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
13th 유네스코 세계문화유산

자유게시판

Huanzhu Landlord _ Changmei Real Person Album

페이지 정보

작성자 Esposito 댓글 0건 조회 37회 작성일 23-02-23 10:57

본문

As soon as Wugou heard that the girl was Qian Hong, he remembered what Huang Zhong had said before about how she could not get rid of the contract. Huang Zhong was eager to learn from his teacher, so he became a woman. Then look at the appearance and the color of the clothes, they are all the same as what they heard before. His expression was so anxious and sad, his face was full of longing, and his heart was full of pity. Know that magic is powerful, the time is fleeting, and should not be delayed. He hurriedly took out the jade bottle in his bag and pointed to it, and a stream of blue gas rose from the inside. Fang said, "The name of this treasure is Erqing Vase. It is quite powerful. Although you have no intention of hurting you, you must pay attention to it." As soon as Qian Hong saw that there was no dirt, she took out the jade vase and turned to be happy. Without waiting for the words to be finished, he said with a smile, "The fruit is this treasure.". "The maidservant is already dead. Let's thank him another day." With that, the figure flashed red and turned into a green flame. The shadow of a little man about three inches long, shrouded in a golden light, was thrown into the blue air and inhaled into the bottle with a whoosh. Listen to the small voice in the bottle: "The maidservant has a place to live.". Although the power of this treasure is great, it is enough to defend oneself because of the magic amulet given by the real person of bliss. The witch never thought there was such a savior. She and Zheng Daochang had made an appointment to meet here on the Double Ninth Festival this year. If you marry her, you will be as infatuated with her as you were in your previous life, and everything will be over; otherwise, you will go all out with Zheng Daochang and even kill Shen Xiangu. Originally, the witch was full of evil, but this time she will be punished. Not as powerful as magic, although Zheng Daochang hated her, when a little grasp, still inevitably suffer. The night before last,touch screen digital signage, because Zheng Daochang hated the witch, he expected that she would have to bring about her own destruction this time. It was not impossible for him to come here for an appointment on the grounds of disaster relief. It is not appropriate to underestimate the enemy, thinking that the power of Taoism has increased in recent years, and trying to fool the witch to vent her anger. She rushed to the Demon Palace to ask for an interview. She was lured into the palace by the witch's confidant maid. She wanted to launch the gods and demons to trap her. She wanted to wait for the witch to return to the palace for disposal. Fortunately, she was invited to go by the same party, and the place she went to was more than ten thousand miles away from the Middle Earth. She was also cut off by evil methods. She thought beforehand that Zheng Daochang would have to escape, but she didn't expect to find her. The magic rules in the palace were very strict. Although the two maids trapped people, they were afraid of seeking honor and humiliation. The witch was moody. Unfortunately, she was tortured and was indecisive for a while. Just as they were deliberating, Ah Ching,digital whiteboard price, the servant's best friend, knew that the witch was going to be robbed, and for fear of suffering, the jade and stone were all burned. She took the witch far away and cried to heaven on her back. When she met Xinru Shenni, she took pity on her innocence and gave her two life-saving amulets. Just as he was about to go back to the palace to break the magic lantern ban on the suppression of the primordial gods, he suddenly saw Qin Yu coming, saying that he was the reincarnation of Huang Zhong, and gave him an opportunity to send Zheng Daochang away. A Qing arrived from the outside and motioned to me that she would come forward to pass on the order of the witch and threaten the crowd. The maids and disciples in the palace all knew that the witch was cruel. If she violated the law, she would kill her, and the lightest one would be tortured. Ching and I were quite popular on weekdays, and the primordial spirits of each of us were confined to the 106 magic lanterns in the palace, so we could not escape. No one had the courage to pass on the imperial edict. Not believing it, he knelt down and begged Ah Ching to forgive him. Ching ordered me to send him back. Yesterday, knowing that the sorceress would return soon, Ah Ching stole the divine flame on the magic lantern and fled first. When the sorceress returned to the palace just now, she found that one of the lanterns had gone out. Ah Ching took the primordial spirit and ran away. When she asked what had happened, she was furious. Because I once sent Zheng Daochang out of the palace, I was going to kill him. Fortunately, outdoor digital signage displays ,smart whiteboard price, Ah Ching was so loyal that he led me to meet Qin Yu beforehand and divided the life-saving amulet with me. Qin Yu asked for the amulet from the Blissful Real Man. At the critical moment, Ah Ching suddenly made a strange danger and appeared in front of the palace to lure the enemy. The witch immediately chased after him. I know the situation is critical, and if I don't run away, I won't be lucky. Hurriedly took the opportunity to break the magic lantern with the spirit amulet, and released all the forbidden primordial spirits of the 106 lanterns on the magic lantern, and found this place according to what Qin Yu said. Thanks to the grace of the fairy to save her life, she saved her soul. Seeing that there was no movement at this time, perhaps the witch had been led away by Ah Ching and had not yet come back. According to the magic rules, the time limit has not expired, unless you make up with Zheng Daochang, you can't do harm. The fairy just prays for rain, and nothing will happen before the deadline. However, Taoist Zheng had walked to the Demon Altar that day. Although he had to get away, the demon was invisible, silent, and extremely sinister. Outsiders entered the Demon Altar by mistake. The higher the magic power, the greater the induction. There was no need for the witch to preside over it. The demon would start itself. It was still hard to say whether it had been plotted against. For today's plan, the fairy must not be one step away from him, the line must be together, not to Chongyang, must not make him walk to the northwest of the old man peak area.
Do not tell your servant what he has hidden in the jar. Otherwise, in case of a magic plot, or possessed by a demon, I can't help it. If I go to the Demon Palace before that time, it will be a bad luck. Even if I go again at that time, I will know from what I heard that the Great Plunder of the Witch is coming. Harm others is self-harm. Although Daochang Zheng has a savior, he can finally escape from danger. False alarm is still unavoidable. If you want to know that the maidservant is hiding in the bottle, I am not as protected as Ah Ching by the Buddhist Dharma. When the time comes, I will be under the dark control of the evil spirit. If I leak a little, I will still die. The fairy didn't have to interrogate Zheng Daochang. She only watched him before the deadline and didn't order him to leave. After noon on the Double Ninth Festival, Zheng Daochang went alone to make an appointment. When the time was approaching, he rushed to help. Nineteen succeeded. As long as the evil spirits are not possessed or attacked by evil spirits on that day. Zheng Daochang Ziying Sword was originally a sharp weapon to subdue demons. Recently, his skill has greatly increased. As long as he is not arrogant to the enemy, he will come up and combine his body with the sword. He will use the magic weapon to protect himself. He will take defense as attack and wait until midnight. As soon as the reinforcements arrive, the time limit of the witch has passed, and people will not be able to get rid of her. The original Yin Demon will also bite her back. However, it is necessary to prevent her from going all out to eat the demons with her body. Without waiting for the seven demons to launch an attack, she will be released first and give up her body. Even though the demon pounced on the enemy, it was extremely vicious, unless someone in the Demon Sect with higher magic power than her took it away, or an expert in the two ways of immortals and Buddhas held the treasure of conquering demons to destroy it, once it was touched, it would be like a shadow attached to the body, and would not be killed. Therefore, when the time comes, no matter how, the more defensive magic weapons, the better, there is no gap at all. Wugou listened to the voice in the bottle, which was as thin as a fly, but very clear, knowing that it was not an empty word. Can not help but complain about her husband: "This is a matter of great importance, why not say earlier?"? The last time I talked about it, I only said that the witch was about to be robbed. If she failed to harm others, she would harm herself instead. At most, she still had three years of luck. She didn't mention any appointment. Because the voice in the bottle had stopped, he hid it in the bag. Looking ahead, Zheng Yin had banned the whole valley,facial recognization camera, and from time to time launched Taiyi Shenlei and Flying Sword, shooting at the cliffs and the ground on both sides. The monster never appeared once. Strange in the heart, busy namely pass a voice to ask: "Why aimless?". hsdtouch.com
천년고찰 대흥사
서산대사 유물관
유네스코와 함께 하는 두륜산도립공원
두륜산도립공원
우 59047 전남 해남군 삼산면 대흥사길 154(구, 구림리 140-11) Tel. 061.530.5957
상호 : 두륜산도립공원 관리사무소(해남군청) / 대표자 : 명현관
Copyright © 두륜산도립공원관리사무소. All rights reserved.