Future military doctor > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
13th 유네스코 세계문화유산

자유게시판

Future military doctor

페이지 정보

작성자 Esposito 댓글 0건 조회 48회 작성일 23-02-23 11:00

본문

"Ha ha.." Chen Han and Yao Ren burst out laughing at the same time. They bumped into the bottle and drank the beer in their hands together. Chen Han took two more bottles of wine, one for each of them: "You have two choices now. First, I'll help you recover your skill, but you have to wait for a year or so. When the time comes, I can make you the same as before you were disabled, and it won't affect your future practice."; Two, now start practicing with me, which is what I practice by myself. Yao Ren's eyes brightened. "Do you have a plan?" "Very resourceful," Chen Han shrugged his shoulders slightly: "Fart is a big thing." If someone else said so, Yao Ren would think that the other side was talking nonsense and bragging, but Chen Han said so. Chen Han brought him too many miracles, and now he actually said that he could recover. "Is there any genius in the old man's place?" Asked Yao Ren. In Yao Ren's understanding, once broken, unless there is a genius treasure, otherwise it is impossible to recover. Chen Han shook his head. Seeing Yao Ren's appearance, he teased him and said, "It doesn't look like a medical skill to use that thing. Don't talk nonsense.". Two choose one, tell you, this time is very critical, missed the'auspicious day ',' auspicious time ',Nero Marquina Marble Slab, I can do nothing, you only have half an hour to think about it, think about it, I can give you a way. Chen Han said very seriously, with a serious expression. Half an hour later, the bottle Yao Ren held up also stopped, and he was surprised to be able to recover. Quickly weighing in his mind, he thought about it and asked,Grey Marble Slab, "What exactly are you practicing? I don't understand it now. Outside kungfu?"? Or is there a secret? Chen Han said bluntly: "I create things to stimulate the body's potential and enhance the body's strength, so it has nothing to do with what you said. If you want to learn, I can give it to you at any time." "This.." Yao Ren was lost in thought, looking at the time from time to time, Chen Han said half an hour, he believed it was true, very serious thinking. About three minutes later, Yao Ren said, "Shit, I'll fight for it. I'll leave everything to you. Now that you've snatched it back from the King of Hell, let's practice this. There's something wrong with the skill I used to practice. There's no one to guide me. It's hard to reach the later stage in the end. I'll be with you in the future." Looking at Yao Ren's resolute appearance, it seems that he will go to the battlefield immediately, fighting for life and death, with a posture of "the wind is rustling and the water is cold, and the strong men are gone forever". Ha ha ha When Chen Han saw Yao Ren like this, Calacatta Quartz Slab ,Marble Granite Price, he finally couldn't help laughing, and a mouthful of the wine he had just drunk came out. ……” Yao Ren is not the kind of rigid person, a look at Chen Han's appearance, a roll of eyes, immediately realized that he had been deceived. Chen Han can be so relaxed that he is sure, but he laughs so happily that he is just playing with himself for half an hour. Damn, even brother you are playing, look at the bottle. Yao Ren smashed the finished beer bottle directly. Chen Han smiled and flicked his fingers, and the spiral strength of his fingers flew out directly, crushing the bottle half a meter away. Yao Ren looked at Chen Han in surprise, full of confusion: "What exactly are you practicing? This is the strength of the inner family, and it can only be done in the later period. It can eject the strength, hit the hole in the air, and even kill people in the air." Those who can kill people with inner strength in the air and send out their strength outside the body are already close to the strong people at the heavenly level. Further, the strong people at the heavenly level send out their strength outside the body. They have powerful attack means such as sword, knife and fist.
"Oh.." Chen Han shook his head with a smile: "No matter what means I use, it must be different from what you think. It's not easy to explain to you for a while and a half now. When I teach you step by step, you will understand that these principles are all things of'one law, ten thousand laws'. Nothing is fixed. Haven't you ever heard of reaching the same goal by different routes?" Volume II, Chapter 122, see the Dean. Updated: 2009-11-15 9:27:26 Words in this Chapter: 3345 Reaching the same goal by different routes, Yao Ren has naturally heard of and understood this truth, but it is hard to say how far it is to get together, just like saying that all roads lead to Rome, a simple route, plus you have a map, maybe you can reach it soon, but if you go in the opposite direction, maybe you will die of old age before you reach Rome. Like the saying that all laws are one, the final result is not generally achievable. Yao Ren looked at Chen Han and sighed lightly: "Now I really understand the meaning of the lyrics..." "What lyrics?" "It's not that I don't understand, it's that the world is changing so fast." "Oh.." Chen Han smiled and looked into the distance: "Then we will work hard to change faster than the world, let the world change because of us, and catch up with our changes." Yao Ren is also bad luck again and again, first in the battlefield was seriously injured meridians, skill has been difficult to recover, then met Chen Han, skill recovery has not yet played what, then met Xie Mu was broken, even with his bright character, sorcerer's mind, will also be greatly affected. Fortunately, Chen Han is beside him, not only can solve his pain, two people drink wine and chat at will, Yao Ren's psychology also gradually changed. The depressed and lost mood was gradually erased by Chen Han, and the mood became exciting. Began to ask Chen Han what to teach him? How did he smash the bottle in the air? Is this where Sun Xiaoyue studied? ………………………………………… Although Yao Ren has no trauma. But Chen Han still had to take good care of him for three days. The second day. Sun Xiaoyue rushed back. Director of a bureau. I just found out. These people are amazing. Unexpectedly, we all gathered together to do some training. Sun Xiaoyue's news is also known from the countryside. So as soon as I came out. I came straight back. At this time,Agate Slabs For Sale, I still feel very angry. Yao Ren is in good spirits at this time. It looks better than before. See Sun Xiaoyue's appearance. Instead, he waved his hand. "Forget it.". This is also the rule. I'm afraid the people below will leak the news. After all, Xie Mu also has some connections in the underworld of Changhai. And it doesn't make any difference if you go. That Xie Mu is already close to heaven and earth. 。 forustone.com
천년고찰 대흥사
서산대사 유물관
유네스코와 함께 하는 두륜산도립공원
두륜산도립공원
우 59047 전남 해남군 삼산면 대흥사길 154(구, 구림리 140-11) Tel. 061.530.5957
상호 : 두륜산도립공원 관리사무소(해남군청) / 대표자 : 명현관
Copyright © 두륜산도립공원관리사무소. All rights reserved.