Introduction: the slag attack [fast wear] aiyousheng. Com _ txt42483 > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
13th 유네스코 세계문화유산

자유게시판

Introduction: the slag attack [fast wear] aiyousheng. Com _ txt42483

페이지 정보

작성자 Esposito 댓글 0건 조회 40회 작성일 23-02-23 11:04

본문

[Xie He: No, Uncle Liang's likability will be full at any time. There is no time. You have to fill up Little Liang before you fill up him:)] [444: (O ⊙) Oh] After breakfast that day, Xie He said to Liang Chengshan, "Dad, can you take me out to play?" Liang Chengshan, of course, would not refuse. It was rare for Xie He to be willing to go out, and he took the initiative to ask him. He said gently, "Yes, where do you want to go?" Xie He said excitedly, "I want to go to the amusement park. I've always wanted to go, but Dad, you didn't have time before.." Liang Chengshan's eyes darkened for a moment. "Good," he said. Liang Chengshan took Xie He out, Xie He was obviously very happy, holding Liang Chengshan's hand all the way. Liang Chengshan does not want to let Xie He feel uncomfortable, let the bodyguard follow far away, two big men went to the amusement park, passers-by some curious look at them. Although foreign homosexuality is not uncommon, but such a combination still looks a little strange, a nearly middle-aged, elegant and dignified, with a little white hair on the temples, a man of extraordinary status, holding another handsome young man.. From the clothes and the bodyguards behind them, we can see that they are either rich or noble. But why would someone like that come to the playground? It's not taking care of children. Xie He was unaware that while eating ice cream, he let Liang Chengshan play with him. Liang Chengshan did not show any impatience, nor did he show any unhappiness or embarrassment. He accompanied Xie He with gentleness and tolerance all the way. He saw that his mouth was full of food and reached out to wipe his mouth. Xie He had a good time and didn't leave until the evening. Liang Chengshan see time is not early, simply take Xie He to eat outside, Xie He refused to sit opposite, must sit next to him in Liang Chengshan. Liang Chengshan looked at Xie He calmly nestled beside him, his face was a happy and brilliant smile, his eyes were in a trance for a moment, and his heart became soft and fragile for a moment. He felt that if he could stay in the present, regardless of the past and the future. If that's the case, it's all right. [Xie He: Baby, did you detect the kitchen over there? Show me the holographic projection. Smile JPG] [444: Mmm!] [Xie He: Very good. The location is good. The right time, the right place and the right people. Operate the gas stove over there and set the kitchen on fire.] [444: Σ (° °) Ah, fire? Why [Xie He: I need to create a little opportunity for Liang Xiaodi, and give myself a little stimulation by the way. I'm going to leave this world. After all, it will be very boring if the time is too long. Smile JPG] 【444:……】 Liang Chengshan looked down gently at Xie He, helping him cut the steak on the plate, Xie He a sweet and happy smile, two people eat half, suddenly heard the sound of the fire alarm! The fire was so fast that it could not be put out at all, and the situation suddenly became dangerous. Liang Chengshan immediately stood up, expression condensation, white marble slabs ,Granite Slab Supplier, grabbed Xie He's hand and ran out, but at the same time a lot of people fled, elevator congestion, Liang Chengshan took Xie He along the safe passage downstairs! They very not easy to run down, Liang Chengshan whole attention is focused on Xie He's body, has been using his own body to protect him, lest Xie He was hit and injured! When he was about to run out of the building, there was a sudden gunshot! Liang Chengshan felt a sharp pain in his shoulder. He raised his head and saw Liang standing not far away, looking at him through the crowd, his eyes cold, and because he was only looking at Xie He, he did not notice the danger around him at all. Passing people suddenly more frightened, desperately ran out, here not only a fire, but also shot! Xie He is also stupefied, his eyes suddenly show a frightened look, at a loss: "Dad, Dad, what's wrong with you..." Liang Chengshan showed him a soothing look and put his other hand on his shoulder. "It's all right. Don't worry." Liang Ze came step by step, looking at Liang Chengshan with a cold look, the gun in his hand has been aimed at him.
Liang Chengshan's bodyguards have been scattered, the rest were stopped outside, for a while and a half will not come at all, this is the closest time he killed Liang Chengshan! This time he can kill him! He killed the man who stood aloof and high above and robbed his lover! Liang chose to move the line of sight, looking at Liang Chengshan beside Xie He, eyes just a little soft down, he said: "Come here, I will not let him hurt you." But Xie He did not go, he looked at Liang Ze, and then looked at the injured Liang Chengshan, it seems that he finally reacted to hurt Liang Chengshan. Behind him was a raging fire, and in the flames someone was going to kill his father! Xie He suddenly stood in front of Liang Chengshan and gritted his teeth. "Don't kill my father!" He said. Liang Ze's face suddenly changed and he looked at Xie He in disbelief. "What did you call him?" Xie He seemed a little confused, but he answered, "He is my father." Liang Ze shouted angrily, "He is not!"! Are you crazy? He killed you. Then before he had finished speaking, Liang Chengshan, who had been silent before, suddenly raised his voice and said in a cold voice, "Shut up!" Liang Ze was shocked by the chill in Liang Chengshan's voice and stopped in the middle of his speech, but he quickly reacted that he was standing in the upper hand today, why should he be afraid of him! "What did you do to Yang Ling again?" He snapped? Didn't you say you loved him? Why don't you just let him go and bring him back? Liang Chengshan shook his head slowly. Instead of answering Liang Ze, he looked down at Xie He and said softly, "You go first. I'll come out to find you later." He knew that Liang Ze would not let him go today, but it didn't matter, he was dead. Liang Ze will take care of Xie He, Liang Ze will not hurt Xie He, he will love him like him. Xie He refused to go, he looked at the man with a gun in front of him, he would not leave his father, he wanted to protect him! Liang Ze looked at Xie He, then looked at Liang Chengshan,white marble mosaic, and suddenly realized something. Xie He went crazy. He took Liang Chengshan as his father and forgot himself again. Liang Chengshan drove Xie He crazy, he drove his loved ones crazy, but was regarded as a father. How absurd this is!. forustone.com
천년고찰 대흥사
서산대사 유물관
유네스코와 함께 하는 두륜산도립공원
두륜산도립공원
우 59047 전남 해남군 삼산면 대흥사길 154(구, 구림리 140-11) Tel. 061.530.5957
상호 : 두륜산도립공원 관리사무소(해남군청) / 대표자 : 명현관
Copyright © 두륜산도립공원관리사무소. All rights reserved.