And try the world (including the extra chapter) > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
13th 유네스코 세계문화유산

자유게시판

And try the world (including the extra chapter)

페이지 정보

작성자 Conti 댓글 0건 조회 49회 작성일 23-02-23 11:06

본문

Are you afraid? Do you feel dirty? From China but close to one step, close to the breath spit in Han Pu's face, "but it's not over yet, you have to listen well, word by word to me.". After a month of life and death, the robbers were tired of playing and sold us to brothels, ha ha. The brothel doesn't give us medicine because the guests don't like to play with the dead, but. But Pinlin is crazy! You know, Pinlin, who has been the dearest to me in her life and protected me everywhere, is crazy! She was driven mad by the bandits! Ha-ha Li Hua smiled miserably, laughing with tears on his face, but he didn't know when his hands grabbed Han Pu's arms, clasped them tightly, and his nails sank deep into them. "How could a crazy prostitute be in a brothel, so they threw Pinlin out, and then.." And then a carriage just rushed over. Bring Pinlin to life. A living.. Li Hua's eyes were wide open, her pupils were dilated, like a puppet without a soul, her body was shaking and trembling, and her voice was getting lower and lower, but Han Pu still heard clearly, "Pinlin's head is broken, her body is covered with blood,sonicator homogenizer, her hands and legs are strangely bent, her.." "All right!" Han Pu interrupted and reached out to hold the man in front of him, "I know, you." You forget it. "No, how could I forget." Li Hua suddenly woke up, broke away from Han Pu, eyes and ignited the ghost fire, "how can I forget Pinlin!"! How could I forget how she looked like a pile of garbage on the street! I will never forget! At the beginning, no matter how they beat and tortured me,ultrasonic spray nozzle, I refused to receive guests, but that day I begged them to let me receive guests, because I wanted to earn money, because I asked them to bury Pinlin! Han Pu looked at her and opened his mouth several times but could not make a sound. Lang Hua was originally a product of Yao Tai. Ha-ha Thank you so much for your poem! Li Hua looked at the young man in white in front of him, looked at the pain on his face, and felt a burst of pleasure. "When you see your sister, you must tell her that Lang Hua is alive and well now, and that she will continue to live, because she wants to see if there is an eye in the sky and if there is any justice in the world." Let's see if the two kings of Fengxi, who are'benevolent and duty-free ', will join hands with the end of the world and laugh proudly at heaven all their lives. Let's see if the evil people in this world have no evil to repay the good people and go to hell. Let's see what else Bai Langhua will get in his life and what will happen in the end! "You.." "Go and find your sister quickly, and remember to tell her." Li Hua's smile was particularly bright but viciously twisted. "I've been worried about not seeing her. It's great to have you to send a message for me." "You.." Han Pu looked at the resentful smile on Li Hua's face, looked at the eyes full of resentment, full of sympathy and pity, suddenly stopped, looked at her tightly, and finally spit out a sentence, ultrasonic sonochemistry machine ,Ultrasonic emulsifier machines, "Compared with your sister, you are far away from heaven and earth!" Li Hua's face changed, but soon he smiled again. "How can I, a humble prostitute, compare with the wind king who is benevolent and talented?" Seeing her repeatedly satirizing his respectful sister, Han Pu, who was arrogant, almost had an attack on the spot, but when he saw the tragic and sad eyes, he remembered what she had just said and stopped his anger. But he has followed the wind since childhood, chasing the footsteps of the wind all his life, in his eyes, both men and women should be as strong as his sister can be proud of the world across the four seas, firm can hold up the fate and future of the country with one hand, rather than complaining about the miserable self-pity of heaven and people when things happen, so although he knows the miserable experience of Li Hua, although he sympathizes with her, he does not feel different because of her experience and present identity. But in his heart he felt some indignation and contempt for her.
"You think you are today because of the destruction of your country by the two kings of the wind, but why have you never thought about your responsibility?" After pondering for a long time, Han Pu finally opened his mouth, but there was a pair of gloomy and wise eyes on his childish handsome face. "Sister and you were born in the same royal family, but she is Princess Xiyun, who is famous all over the world, while you are Princess Langhua, who has the reputation of" Flower of Langya "; In troubled times, she not only protects her own country, but also takes over half of the world, and you can only see the collapse of the country and then escape all the pain and responsibility; she can give up the throne for all the people in the world, but once you fall, you can no longer stand up; Whether the sky is high and the sea is wide or the mountains are dangerous and the rivers are evil, she can be natural and unrestrained, but you will only blame others for your own misery, only resent day and night and never think about how to save yourself and be reborn. How can a man like you deserve my sister to treat you like a sister, and how can he deserve to treat my sister like an enemy? You.. How dare you.. How could you.. Li Hua sprinkled all his resentment on Han Pu's head, just like sprinkling it on the two kings who had hated him for years. He was trying to make his enemy feel painful and guilty, but he didn't want to be criticized by Han Pu instead. For a moment, he was too ashamed and angry to speak. Han Pu, however, was unmoved. He raised his eyebrows and said, "Yes, you have suffered a lot and should be sympathized with. But isn't it also because of your own ignorance and incompetence that you are here today?" One word hit the nail on the head without mercy. "Sister, they didn't harm Emperor Qi of the Eastern Dynasty in those years, let alone you. If you were willing to stay in the White Palace, you would meet robbers?"? Sister, when they leave, they have a proper arrangement for the country, the ministers and the people. Will they abandon you alone? There are good and evil in the world. You naively think that the outside world is clean and comfortable, but you never think about whether you can survive in the world with your own ability. Who is to blame? You.. You Li Hua wanted to refute it but did not know where to refute it. Doesn't what I said make sense? Is it only what you say and think that is right? There is a bright edge in Han Pu's gloomy eyes. "People are self-aware, but you don't even know half a point.". It's a pity that you have lived so many years in vain, but you have never grown up and never seen life clearly. Life is so long, so many joys and sorrows, so many pains and sorrows, how many people have a happy life? Has a person like my sister not suffered from misery and sorrow? Live,ultrasonic molten metal, do not stare at the past, is looking at today, looking forward to tomorrow. 。 fycgsonic.com
천년고찰 대흥사
서산대사 유물관
유네스코와 함께 하는 두륜산도립공원
두륜산도립공원
우 59047 전남 해남군 삼산면 대흥사길 154(구, 구림리 140-11) Tel. 061.530.5957
상호 : 두륜산도립공원 관리사무소(해남군청) / 대표자 : 명현관
Copyright © 두륜산도립공원관리사무소. All rights reserved.