Blood order > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
13th 유네스코 세계문화유산

자유게시판

Blood order

페이지 정보

작성자 Conti 댓글 0건 조회 51회 작성일 23-02-23 11:07

본문

The man in black giggled and said, "Fu Shaozhu is really the only opponent I've ever met." Fu Shaohua said, "The girl praised me. I can only say that I'm not too stupid." The man in black laughed and said, "Fu Shaozhu is too modest. In my opinion, Fu Shaozhu is my strong rival." Fu Shaohua said, "that's a girl's compliment." "Don't stand on ceremony, Master Bo," said the man in black. "Between Miss Yin and the copy of the secret techniques of various schools.." Fu Shaohua said, "I've decided to take the copy of the secret skill. There won't be any change." The man in black chuckled and said, "Fu Shaozhu must think that his wound has healed and that he is no longer afraid of anyone, right?" "I don't dare," said Fu Shaohua. "In fact, even though I haven't recovered from my wound, I'm not necessarily afraid of anyone. I don't want to talk to the girl." The man in black laughed and said, "Really? Why?" "The girl has always been friendly to me," said Fu Shaohua. The man in black asked, "Does Master Fu know that I've always been friendly?" "That's the truth," said Fu Shaohua. "I can't deny it." "Well," said the man in black, "how could Fu Shaozhu take advantage of such a choice?" Fu Shaohua said, "I am a person with a clear distinction between right and wrong. It is one thing for a girl to be friendly to me, and this choice is another thing. The two can't be confused. I can't easily put the safety of various sects in someone's hands." The man in black shook his head slightly and said, "That's a bit of a brother. It means settling accounts. Fu Shaozhu,ultrasonic emulsifying machine, I won't do anything to the major sects." "I believe that," said Fu Shaohua, "but at least the sects will have to bow their heads and listen to others in the future. I believe that none of the major sects will be willing to do that." "Don't forget, Master Fu," said the man in black. "I'm working for a great cause. What's the harm in listening to me?" "Miss," said Fu Shaohua, "the great plan of recovery is sacred. You should follow the right path to recruit loyal and righteous people from all over the world to enrich your own strength. If you can do this, I believe that if you climb up and shout,ultrasonic dispersing machine, the whole world will respond, and you will be convinced. The word" help "is not the right path, and it will never make people happy." "Master Fu," said the man in black, "no matter what happens, everyone has his own way.." "That's true," said Fu Shaohua, "but now I have the copy of the secret skills of the various sects. I can't give it to the girl so that she can coerce the sects." Just as the man in black was about to speak, Fu Shaohua went on to say, "Actually, in my opinion, Miss Yin should have been mine. The girl grabbed it first and put it together with the copy of the secret skills of various schools for me to choose. The girl had already ordered a bargain." The man in black shook his head and said, "I don't think so. Miss Yin lives on Laoshan Mountain. It's not doomed who should get her and who shouldn't get her. I think whoever is one step ahead should be the first to be whipped." Fu Shaohua smiled indifferently and said, "Well, it's not wrong for me not to give the girl the copy of the secret skills of various schools." The man in black seemed to be at a loss for words. She couldn't speak for a moment. She immediately raised her hand and pointed out, "I might as well tell Fu Shaozhu that I have already set up people in this area. It's just like I killed the tiger's mouth at the beginning. Fu Shaozhu's wound has healed. I won't have any more worries or any more intolerance." Fu Shaohua didn't care at all. He smiled and said, ultrasonic sonochemistry machine ,ultrasonic dispersion machine, "There's a girl here. Why should I be afraid?" The man in black suddenly stood up. Shang Er promptly opened his mouth and said, "Miss, can Shang Er say a few words?" The man in black seemed to be very polite to Shang Er and said, "If you have anything to say, please don't hesitate to say it." "Thank you, Miss," said Shang Er. "Shang Er thinks that today's gangs and factions are talking about a great plan for recovery. In fact, everyone is for himself. This is wrong. Do you think so, Miss?" Without hesitation, the man in black said, "Yes.".
” "Shang Er also thought that if the various gangs and factions could get rid of their selfish desires, cooperate with each other, participate in the grand event, and plan together, they would not only be able to merge into a powerful force, but also be unbreakable. If the gangs could not get rid of their selfish desires, each for its own sake, in addition to plotting against the thief, they must also guard against other gangs, scheming against each other, fighting openly and secretly, which would not only have no power to speak of." And it's very likely that people will break through one by one, or let people reap the benefits of others. Does the girl think so? "Of course," said the man in black, "why don't you explain what the merchant guards think?" Shang Er smiled and said, "If the'Wuyimen 'can work hand in hand with the'Iron Cavalry Society' and work side by side in Jianghu, I believe it will be a great force, and its prestige will be enough to make the thieves lose their courage." Fu Shaohua frowned. "Do you mean to form an alliance with the merchant guards?" Asked the man in black. "Yes," said Shang Er, "but I don't know what the girl thinks." The man in black shook his head slightly and said, "I'm not going to form an alliance with anyone at the moment, and I don't agree with Fu Shaozhu." "In that case," said Shang Er, "Shang Er can't say anything more." The man in black turned to Fu Shaohua and said, "What else does Master Fu have to say?" Fu Shaohua stood up and shook his head and said, "I have nothing to say." "Then let's see who will win," said the man in black. Turned his head and walked out of the cave. Tie Da wanted to stop him, but Shang Er stopped him with a wink. The man in black came out of the hole, and the sound of hoofbeats went away quickly. Tie shouted, "Shang Er, what do you mean? Why don't you let me stop her.." Shang Er shook his head and said, "Don't worry. She won't fight outside the cave to force the copy of the secret skills of various schools." Iron Avenue: "How do you know she won't?" "If I say she won't, she won't," said Shang Er. "You can watch if you don't believe me." Tie Da snorted, "It's always good to be on guard." Striding out of the hole. Tie Da went out of the cave to watch. Fu Shaohua opened his mouth coldly: "Shang Er, what a good idea you have made." "Do you blame me, young master?" Asked Shang Er. Fu Shaohua said, "It's embarrassing to hit a snag and ask for trouble." Shang Er smiled and said, "Young master, do you think she really doesn't want to?" "What she said is clear enough," said Fu Shaohua. "It's called posturing,ultrasonic welding transducer," said Shang Er with a smile. "Do you understand? "This is just like proposing marriage to a girl's family. In the face of a suitable man, she has a hundred wishes in her heart, and she has to bow her head shyly and make a gesture." 。 fycgsonic.com
천년고찰 대흥사
서산대사 유물관
유네스코와 함께 하는 두륜산도립공원
두륜산도립공원
우 59047 전남 해남군 삼산면 대흥사길 154(구, 구림리 140-11) Tel. 061.530.5957
상호 : 두륜산도립공원 관리사무소(해남군청) / 대표자 : 명현관
Copyright © 두륜산도립공원관리사무소. All rights reserved.