Waving a sword to ask for love-Chen Qingyun _ txt novel paradise > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
13th 유네스코 세계문화유산

자유게시판

Waving a sword to ask for love-Chen Qingyun _ txt novel paradise

페이지 정보

작성자 Conti 댓글 0건 조회 128회 작성일 23-02-23 11:08

본문

Yao Qiuhan had worshipped Weng Xiaocang in Qinling Mountains since he was a child. He often heard his teacher mention the characters on Wulin Road. Of course, he knew that Chasing the Wind, Tong Gongye, and Bu III Zhuge Suan were all famous Wulin masters. He never thought that he would see these rare Wulin people on Jianghu Road tonight. As a result, I couldn't help looking up at the two of them, only to see that the old man chasing the wind and Bu III had similar faces, short stature, round face and eagle eyes, and both had two beards. The only difference was that Bu III Zhuge was wearing a pair of presbyopic glasses. Then Canghai Yi Jian, Yue Kunxuan, sat down again. The first thing he said was, "Brother Tao, three days ago you were in a coma because of a wound on the vital part of your sword. I didn't expect that you would recover three days later. This profound skill is really admirable. But I don't know which master in the martial arts world today can teach such a young and promising man." Yao Qiuhan had long expected that Yue Kunxuan would ask about the origin of his school, so Yao Qiuhan sighed gently and said: "Elder Yue, although the younger generation has recovered from the sword wound, the two main points of the eight extra meridians have already been killed, and now he is a half-disabled man.." As soon as this sentence came out, the heroes in the hall turned pale. They were people who practiced martial arts. Of course, they knew that a person who was addicted to martial arts was crazy. Once his martial arts were abolished, he was really like a dead man, and there was a feeling that life was worse than death. Yue Yunfeng blurted out, "Tao Xianggong, are you serious?" Yao Qiuhan laughed bitterly and said, "It will never be false. Besides, I have to endure the pain and suffering of blood and Qi returning to my heart for an hour every day. Alas!"! Perhaps I am not far from death, so forgive me for not mentioning the name of my family teacher, so as not to add to the shame of my teacher. With a sword from the sea,ultrasonic generator driver, Yue Kunxuan gazed at Yao Qiuhan's bearded face like a pair of cold electricity. Half an hour later, he said softly, "Brother Tao, have you been hurt by someone at the main points of the Jiaoluo and Abdominal Knot?" When Yao Qiuhan heard this, he was startled. Yue Kunxuan's eyes were so fierce that he could see where he was hurt from his own face. This ability was amazing. Yao Qiuhan nodded lightly and said, "It's these two main points." With a sad and desolate voice, Yue Yunfeng, who was standing beside her, suddenly approached her side and said in a charming voice: "Father, can Tao Xianggong be saved?" Yao Qiuhan saw that Yue Yunfeng was so kind and kind, which really made him grateful, but he looked at his face and knew that the sword of the sea also felt that the two meridians were hurt and could not be saved. Therefore, Yao Qiuhan did not wait for the sea to answer with a sword. He had already said to Yue Yunfeng, "There is no need to be afraid of life and death. But death is as light as a feather and as heavy as Mount Tai. Alas.." Speaking of this, ultrasonic cutting machine ,ultrasonic cutting machine, Yao Qiuhan could no longer control the pain in his heart, and his voice stopped. Canghai Yijian Yue Kunxuan said with a sigh, "The opponent can use the inner True Qi to hurt the eight extra meridians. That kind of martial arts must be a kind of extremely powerful secret skill in Wulin, such as Shaoyang Divine Palm, Taiyin Gang Qi and so on. Moreover, it hurts the Jiaoluo where blood and Qi blend. Even if someone can use the" Demon Heart Blood Shadow Gang Qi "of the Western School to get through the two injured meridians and save his life, But their own martial arts should also be abolished. This sentence was like a thunderbolt from the top of Yao Qiuhan's head, but he forced himself to control the color of sadness and despair. "Father," said Yue Yunfeng in a hurry, "who knows the spirit of the devil's heart and blood?"? Can you ask him to cure Tao Xianggong? Next to the Golden Ring Sword, Yu Lizun answered, "Younger Martial Sister Feng, the person who knows the spirit of" Demon Heart, Blood Shadow and Gang Qi "is a member of the Lone Star Society of the Western Society.." When Yue Yunfeng heard this, her pink face changed color and she kept silent. Yao Qiuhan laughed and said, "Miss Yue has the heart of a Bodhisattva. She is really the kindest person I have ever seen in my life. Even if I die in the future.". But what a pity to die! At this time. Tong Gongye, who had been silent all the time, suddenly said, "The people of the Lone Star Society will come to Wuji Fort in a few days.". Brother-in-law, if we can capture him alive, we can probably force him to use the "evil heart and blood shadow" to cure this brother's disability.
” When Canghai Yijian heard this, Yue Kunxuan suddenly gave a wry smile and said, "Brother Tong, don't tell jokes. Today, the old flying pigeon sent a letter to invite you two to come to Wuji Fort to plan to deal with the strong enemy of the Lone Star Society." As soon as the words came out, Yao Qiuhan felt a shock in his heart. Unexpectedly, the people of the Lone Star Club would have enmity with Wujibao. Zhuge Suan, the third generation of the divination, raised his presbyopic glasses in his left hand and asked, "My brother-in-law just said that the twelve ghosts in hell, after escaping the net at the Guiling crossing of Langshan Mountain more than twenty years ago, were they really thrown into the Lone Star Society of the Western Society?" Canghai Yijian Yue Kunxuan took up the wine cup in front of him and drank it down. He sighed and said, "This is absolutely right. Half a month ago, Tan Zhenlin of Haifeng Villa and 367 people were massacred in Juzhuang. It is indeed the skeleton symbol of the twelve ghosts in hell who used to wreak havoc in Jianghu." At that time, the twelve ghosts of hell crossed the nest in the ghost mausoleum of the mountain. The old man and Tan Zhenlin, brother Tong and brother Zhuge joined hands to pick their nest and burned the ten ghosts of the mountain. The twelve ghosts of hell also escaped with injuries. This old thing, Tan Zhenlin, the owner of Haifeng Villa, was the victim. So the twelve ghosts in hell hated Tan Zhenlin so much that they massacred Haifeng Villa half a month ago. Seventeen days ago, the old man heard of this tragedy and rushed to Haifeng Villa. He found that there were blood-red heart-shaped palm prints on the bodies of Tan Zhenlin and more than ten masters in the village. This kind of palm print is the secret skill of the Lone Star Society, "Magic Heart Blood Shadow Gang Qi". So the old man guessed that after the twelve ghosts of hell escaped, they must have thrown themselves into the Lone Star Society of the Western Society. The Lone Star Society of the Western Society has always been famous for its mystery and strangeness in Jianghu Wulin. Who is the leader of the society? How many people are there in the meeting? These have always been a mystery. In recent years, there have been several huge bloody cases in Jianghu Wulin, such as He Han Mo Xiao Gu Xu Piao and Wulin Alliance Leader Shen Diao Xia Ji Yingqi.. Jiugong Mountain Central Plains Seven Swords.. Lushan Fairy Valley doctor Huangfu Zhuji, Confucian swordsman Wang Qingyang and so on. It sounds appalling to be massacred and plotted against. Therefore,ultrasonic dispersion machine, the old man had a premonition that the Master of the Sword might be the one who presided over the Lone Star Society. Yao Qiuhan listened to the words of Canghai Yijian Yue Kunxuan, and he really felt more and more frightened. In this way, today's Wulin Road is really shrouded in a layer of clouds and fog. fycgsonic.com
천년고찰 대흥사
서산대사 유물관
유네스코와 함께 하는 두륜산도립공원
두륜산도립공원
우 59047 전남 해남군 삼산면 대흥사길 154(구, 구림리 140-11) Tel. 061.530.5957
상호 : 두륜산도립공원 관리사무소(해남군청) / 대표자 : 명현관
Copyright © 두륜산도립공원관리사무소. All rights reserved.