You know how reluctant I am. > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
13th 유네스코 세계문화유산

자유게시판

You know how reluctant I am.

페이지 정보

작성자 Conti 댓글 0건 조회 53회 작성일 23-02-23 11:09

본문

In my memory, my brother was seldom so patient. The porridge in the thermos cup was still hot. He fed it unhurriedly and wiped his mouth. Before he knew it, his sharp handsomeness had worn away and become smooth. Look at what? He flicked her forehead. "It's really a donkey's head. You don't know to call me when you have a fever." “…… I'm afraid you're busy with your work. "Aren't you afraid that if you die of illness, I'll have to take time out of my busy schedule to mourn?" "A fever won't kill you." He flicked her forehead again, "Ji Duoqing, I hated it before, and I hate it now, and I haven't made any progress.". Donkey's head. Duoqing was embarrassed to scratch the donkey's head, thinking that the uncertain man was angry again. But he went out and came back a few minutes later, with hot water in his hand and said, "Donkey, what are you thinking about? Take the medicine." In fact, she did not think about it, she was just afraid that his care and gentleness to her was just a dream that burned his brain, and when he woke up, he looked at her coldly, like a class enemy. Think so, her mouth curls, make the expression that wants to cry, actually the look in the eyes also wants to cry,PET blowing machine, just do not have tear. She is different from other women. She can't even cry. She can't learn to be fragile. Even when she is sick, she is like a dormant wolf and can't be loved. He rubbed her donkey's head with anger and amusement. Her health is getting worse and worse, and she often gets sick. It wasn't like this before. It was lively and noisy. And he didn't care about her so much before. In her words, he was a class enemy. He hated her for half his life. He could not forget the first quarrel between his mother and father in the study. Through the closed door, his father said firmly that if you had to do this, we would separate. Anyway, you never cared what I thought. After so many years,water filling machine, you still refused to listen to me. Mother did not speak for a long time. He knew that his father had always wanted to have another daughter, but she was too busy with her work. The judge, in ancient times, was the role of the Lord of the Blue Sky. The girl her mother wanted to adopt was a victim of a child abuse case. Her parents were migrant workers, her father was in the construction team, and her mother was a nanny. The girl's father has a bad temper and is under great pressure to work in a big city. A man's way to relieve stress is nothing more than drinking and smoking. He gets drunk and beats his children for fun. The mother liked the girl so much that she divorced her father and wanted to adopt the child. He was a calm spectator from the beginning to the end, and he was also a calm spectator of their marriage from childhood to adulthood. In the eyes of outsiders, they have the most perfect marriage. His parents are the children of senior cadres. They grew up in the military compound. Although they are not childhood sweethearts, they are a well-matched couple. In the third year of their marriage, they gave birth to a handsome and intelligent son. They spent most of their lives in the envious eyes of others until the end of their marriage. When he was young, he still hated Duoqing, and that feeling was mostly anger, but later it was habitual disgust. I can't say. She probably hated that no matter how she gave her a look, satirized her, CSD filling line ,PET blow moulding machine, ridiculed her, and excluded her as an outsider, she still looked at him with big black eyes and smiled, as if she were looking at a little boy with a bad temper, and she did not care about him. In fact, he did not forget that when Duoqing first came home, he pushed open the bathroom door and accidentally saw her standing naked under the shower. The seven or eight-year-old girls he had ever seen were all white and clean. In summer, their skin was exposed like a white and tender radish, but her body was covered with horrible scars, alternating old and new, which made the 14-year-old boy's scalp tingle and he was stunned on the spot for a moment. It's a pity that he is not a kind person, and he doesn't need to feel sorry for her. Looking back now, those deliberate ingratiation and smooth cleverness gradually became sad in his eyes. He closed his eyes and said, "It's sunny. Get better quickly." She did not know what was going on and fell asleep again with a vague promise in her throat. In the afternoon, Li Moran came to pick her up. At least the fever subsided. He went to Li's house and drank the crucian carp soup that Li's mother was good at. Looking at the noisy family at the dinner table, Li's mother chattered about a doctor who had just returned from abroad. Li Moran wore a light blue uniform of the Industrial and Commercial Bureau and curled his mouth, showing the cheeky virtue of an older young woman. After dinner, Duoqing and Li Moran chatted together head to head.
Anyway, it's all rambling and saying everything. Speaking of the comics recently serialized in the club, Li Moran pinched his thigh and scolded the author for being brain-damaged. Duoqing also felt quite brain-damaged, after all, sweet potato's brain is not a day or two. Next time I pull the sweet potato boy over and make him kneel down for you. Li Moran was filled with indignation, "kneel down on the computer motherboard!" "Well, kneel durian!" "Kneel hedgehog!" "Kneel on the glass ballast!" The two men had no idea what to say and laughed happily, and Duoqing rolled around happily. Li Moran suddenly said, "Wolf cub, when you had a fever, you took your brother as Fu Yunqing." Duoqing looked at the ceiling and was confused. You grabbed Duolan's collar and said, Fu Yunqing, the farther you die, the better. Don't let me meet you again. "Li Mo ran turned his head and looked at him faintly." Wolf cub, what if you meet again? " Duoqing is like a wolf in an iron cage in a zoo staring at the trainer who sent her into the cage. Don't let me come out. I'll be the first to bite you to death. But how to meet again. Maybe only in a feverish dream. 7 The busy time at the end of the year is terrible, especially the magazine department of the animation club, which works overtime every day and is stunned to drive out two issues of the magazine before the year. Editors are so tired that their spleen and stomach are weak, and cartoonists are not much better. They are all badly weakened. Fortunately, after completing the task, the magazine department had a holiday on December 26, and she made an appointment with Sweet Potato to go shopping together. Sweet potato is a good child of filial piety. He bought a lot of things for his parents, but he had nothing to do with himself. More sunny and cleaner, passing by Swarovski, I saw a pair of drop-shaped earrings glittering and translucent, transparent, like a drop of angel's tears, but can reflect the colorful brilliance. She dragged the sweet potato to the electronic box to get an ear piercing,Blowing Filling Capping combiblock, and put one on her right ear, which could shine like a broken moonlight. Chinese New Year's Eve night Ji Duolan went to his father's house. She insisted on staying at home. She said, "What identity should I use to go?" 。 gzxilinear.com
천년고찰 대흥사
서산대사 유물관
유네스코와 함께 하는 두륜산도립공원
두륜산도립공원
우 59047 전남 해남군 삼산면 대흥사길 154(구, 구림리 140-11) Tel. 061.530.5957
상호 : 두륜산도립공원 관리사무소(해남군청) / 대표자 : 명현관
Copyright © 두륜산도립공원관리사무소. All rights reserved.