Changchun forbids color > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
13th 유네스코 세계문화유산

자유게시판

Changchun forbids color

페이지 정보

작성자 Conti 댓글 0건 조회 71회 작성일 23-02-23 11:10

본문

The old house of the Li family is not close to the downtown area, and there is no bus stop around it. Li Ziran always has a shuttle bus to pick him up when he goes out, and occasionally Li Jingxing himself. Acting as a driver, but only to the intersection near the school, Li's car is too eye-catching, and Li Ziran wants a relatively flat. Fan's student life. Therefore, nine years of compulsory education plus three years of paid education in high school, it is estimated that no one knows Li except Li Ziran's head teacher and principal. The background of Ziran. Even now, Li Ziran graduated from high school, Li Ziran also got off at the cash box door not far from the gate of Ji, where he lived. Many overseas students will not pay attention to their luxurious cars. When Li Ziran arrived, there were not too many people in the study room, because there was still some time before the final exam of the university. They were all serious children, and the room was so quiet that you could hear a pin drop. Zhou Wu arrived earlier than Li Ziran and occupied two cool seats. When he saw Li Ziran arrived, he stood up and motioned to Li Zilan to go over. Zhou Wu is also a handsome boy, in line with the university curtilage women to attack all the YY, Jilin University itself has a lot of male compatriots, but after school. There was not much time for self-study, so as soon as he stood up, he immediately caused countless girls in the room to look back,water filling machine, and Li Ziran could even listen. A sister nearby whispered, "What a tender child! I really want to take a bite." Li Ziran: ".." "You're here. It's hot outside. Do you want some water?" Li Ziran sat down, Zhou Wu whispered concern, and by the way handed over already prepared. Chilled mineral water. Li Ziran enjoyed it very much. He thanked him and poured down one fifth of it. After drinking it, he did not forget to enjoy a cold breath. Zhou Wu likes Li Ziran's unpretentious appearance very much. If she were another girl, she would probably be reserved. The episode soon ended. After all, they were two children who loved learning. Three minutes later,juice filling machine, they began to review inhumanely. Time passed quickly in the calculation, and it was lunch time in a twinkling of an eye. The people in the study room left in twos and threes, and in the end, only Leave this pair of outsiders to hold their ground. Zhou Wu brewed in his heart for a long time, and finally summoned up the courage to say to Li Ziran: "Let's go to dinner." This is the first time that Xiao Zhou has invited a girl to dinner in his life. It is of great significance. It is comparable to the first time that he has dressed himself. Cook. But apparently Li Ziran did not realize where the focus was, but said flatly, "Well, I'm hungry, too." In other words, this is also the first time that Li Ziran was invited to dinner by a boy, a boy other than the fourth uncle. Chapter 17 When two high school students eat, naturally they won't look for a restaurant with a star, such as the East Division Guild Hall of the Jilin Congress Hall. Under normal circumstances, people will Find some seemingly unfashionable stalls with good quality and low price, liquid bottle filling machine ,juice filling machine, and eat something you can't eat at home. There is a moon door at the main entrance of Jida, just behind the cash box. There is a small street in the door. The corners of the small street are on the ground and underground. Where people can stand, there are things to eat and sell. Li Ziran has never been here, do not know what is delicious, everything depends on Zhou Wu. Zhou Wu led Li Ziran in a familiar way. An underground square found a seat under the fan for Li Ziran to sit down, and he went to the shops around him to eat, but in a short time. Li Ziran magically appeared in front of several colorful plates, hot and cold, sour and sweet. Li Ziran opened his eyes wide and swallowed saliva. How do you know I like to eat pot wrapped meat, and that mixed vegetables. As though The whole table is full of their favorite food. Embarrassed, Zhou Wu scratched his head and tried to stabilize his pounding heart, saying, "I overheard what your deskmate said, they said." You have a notebook with a lot of pictures of delicious food, and the one that appears most frequently is pot wrapped meat. And And these things I I like it, too. The child who is not ashamed of lying is clearly the notes you borrowed from your deskmate and studied secretly by yourself. It was a pity that Li Ziran did not doubt him and nodded foolishly like garlic. It's a big pot of meat, sweet and sour. Every time I cook this dish at home, I can eat half a plate. "Well.." I ate the whole plate by myself. Every time my mom does it, she has to set aside a few pieces for my dad.
” "Monitor, it's normal for boys to eat too much when they are growing up in high school." "Oh, don't call me monitor. Can't you call me by my name?" "What's the problem? But why are you called that, monitor?" “…… My father's surname is Zhou and my mother's surname is Wu. “……” For the first time in three years, Li Ziran found that mathematical geniuses are not only complicated in mathematics, but also in other aspects. After that, it is normal for two people to deepen their understanding of each other through dialogue, and suddenly discover their impression of each other. It is very superficial, even wrong, and he/she is not like that at all. For example, Li Ziran actually climbed a tree to dig out a bird's egg, watered and kneaded a clay figurine. Although he had never done it, he yearned for it infinitely, but Zhou and Wu used to think that Li Ziran is a quiet and gentle Jiangnan woman from inside to outside. For example, Zhou Wu actually hates doing math problems, especially solid geometry, saying that he wants to be Hua Luogeng in the 21st century. Because he wants to deal with the problem of one plus one equals two all his life. Li Ziran felt that it was easy to get along with this dull monitor classmate, and there was no need to be anxious all the time to guard against some pressure. The strength drops below zero in an instant, and the appetite increases by ten percent. This meal was invited by Zhou Wu, Li Ziran was a little embarrassed, although he had been a classmate for three years, but the real contact was just a matter of one or two days. Li Ziran did not have the habit of eating and drinking freely, so when he passed the stall selling cold drinks, Li Ziran insisted on buying two bottles of green tea and handed them to him. A bottle of Zhou Wu. Zhou Wu was embarrassed to let the girl pay the bill, but he heard Li Ziran say, "If I win the lottery, it's mine." Accepted with a smile. Unexpectedly,plastic bottle making machine, Li Ziran hit the nail on the head, and the bottle cap was engraved with "one more bottle". Li Ziran got carried away for a moment and learned to say, "I am a genius!" The aunt selling sugar-fried chestnuts looked at the young boy and girl with a smile and sighed in her heart that they were two well-matched children. I feel it when I look at it. gzxilinear.com
천년고찰 대흥사
서산대사 유물관
유네스코와 함께 하는 두륜산도립공원
두륜산도립공원
우 59047 전남 해남군 삼산면 대흥사길 154(구, 구림리 140-11) Tel. 061.530.5957
상호 : 두륜산도립공원 관리사무소(해남군청) / 대표자 : 명현관
Copyright © 두륜산도립공원관리사무소. All rights reserved.