I give you a love. > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
13th 유네스코 세계문화유산

자유게시판

I give you a love.

페이지 정보

작성자 Conti 댓글 0건 조회 87회 작성일 23-02-23 11:12

본문

Having done this, it was noon, and it was absolutely not easy to clean the room with four bedrooms, two living rooms and two bathrooms. Zhuo Qingxiao always has to rest for a long time before he goes to cook for himself. The meal was prepared for him in the morning and cooked at that time. It was kept warm in the rice cooker and could be eaten directly at noon. She fried a small portion of green vegetables for herself, and with the rest of the braised beef, she ate a full stomach. After lunch, she leaned lazily on the sofa, holding a copy of Jude the Obscure that she had not finished reading. When the phone rang, she picked up the cordless phone from the tea table and answered, "Hello?" "Little, I'm Mom. Will you come home for dinner tomorrow?" Zhuo mother's voice with a trace of missing. Although her daughter has not been married for a long time, she has moved out for a while, and she and Zhuo's father are not used to the fact that their baby daughter is not around. Tomorrow? Haitian seems to say that there are some activities, and I guess I will go with him, which is the big client last time. Mom, will you come here now? We bought food together in the afternoon, and I agreed to make hot pot for him in the evening. It's okay not to answer the phone, but when she heard her mother's voice, Zhuo Qingxiao began to get a little smaller. Okay, I'm gonna go change. Just at this time,Low Rpm Electric Motor, the bus is empty. "Mom, take a taxi. It's very cold today." "All right.". What did you have for lunch? Shall I bring you some? "I'm full. Mom, come here quickly." Hung up the phone, Zhuo Qingxiao continued to read lazily. After a while, she looked at the clock. It was half past twelve. She dialed yuan Haitian's cell phone. Xiaoxiao? I just finished my meal. She knew that every day at noon, it was basically when he finished lunch, and after a while,Micro Gear Motor, he would continue to work, and she would not dare to disturb him. Is the beef delicious? "It's delicious, but I don't think it's enough." "Really?"? Then I'll do it again in a few days. "Good." The other end of the phone suddenly rang. Xiaoxiao, there's a phone call, don't say it. Zhuo Qingxiao reluctantly put the phone back, and when Zhuo's mother came, she took a nap comfortably in bed for a while. If she didn't take advantage of this time to catch up on sleep every day, she would be trapped to death. Zhuo mother looked at her daughter to clean up the small home like a decent, even the things in the refrigerator placed in an orderly way, the heart can not help but sigh up, but also a little distressed. After all, she is at home, but she seldom does these things. Zhuo's mother cooked the spareribs that Zhuo Qingxiao had taken out, which she would use as a soup base in the evening. Looking at the kitchen, Small Dc Gear Motor ,Small Geared Motors, he rolled up his sleeves and began to scrub the cabinets so that Zhuo Qingxiao could be lazy. When she slept well, Zhuo's mother pulled her and said, "Your house is so big. Why don't you find a part-time worker?" I don't go to work, I don't do housework, so what do I do? Besides, I want to clean this house myself. Zhuo's mother picked up Zhuo Qingxiao's hand and looked hard: "I know you want to be a good daughter-in-law, but it's not easy to clean the house.". How ugly it would be if such tender hands became thicker. Zhuo Qingxiao smiled: "Never mind, I always wear gloves to work.". And I do maintenance every week, so I won't get thicker. What if you're pregnant? Still doing so many things? "Let's talk about it later.". Haitian doesn't want an outsider to come into the house. Zhuo's mother opened her mouth and wanted to say but didn't say it. Haitian this child can not say what is not good, but, for their small family, it seems that there is no pain to the heart. As a mother, she felt a little sad when she saw that although her daughter had married a good family, she was even more tired than when she was at home. When she has time, she still wants to talk to Haitian. Small Storm (I) The Lunar New Year is approaching, the streets are red and happy, Zhuo Qingxiao also began to prepare for the purchase of New Year's goods. yuan Haitian's work is getting busier and busier, and his social activities are also increasing. He often goes out in the morning and comes back late at night. Zhuo Qingxiao is a person almost all day, during the day only dare to make a phone call to him, he occasionally remembered, will call back to let her not wait too late. But if he sleeps before he comes back, Zhuo Qingxiao can only see him once a day.
Besides, yuan Haitian did not come back, the big bed was empty and seemed to have no temperature, Zhuo Qingxiao shrank on it alone and felt cold, even if the heating was warm again. Every night she would wait for him to come back, with a bedside lamp on, reading on a soft pillow or watching a movie with a notebook. Sometimes she waited so long that she fell asleep leaning on it unconsciously. When yuan Haitian came back, he went directly into the bedroom and saw her wearing soft pajamas with long hair, sleeping quietly, and his heart trembled a little. Not long after the wedding, he always kept her waiting so late. He went over and took the book from the bed and put it aside. He picked her up gently and let her lie down. Zhuo Qingxiao felt a pair of big hands holding her in a hazy way. She opened her eyes subconsciously and saw yuan Haitian's smiling face. You're back. Bleary-eyed, she threw her arms around him. "What time is it?" It's almost one o'clock. Didn't I tell you to go to bed early? If you fall asleep leaning on it like this again, you will catch cold. Look at your hands. They're so cold. yuan Haitian pinched one of her little hands, with blame and a trace of heartache in his tone. No, I'll wait for you to come back and sleep together, or I won't be able to sleep. Zhuo Qingxiao leaned close to him and kissed him on the cheek. "Well, what a strong smell of wine. Did you drink so much today?" In addition to the smell of alcohol, his body was also mixed with the smell of smoke and some complex smells with powder. Zhuo Qingxiao knew that when he came back so late, he must have accompanied the big client to the nightclub for fun. To go to that kind of place will inevitably meet that kind of woman, Zhuo Qingxiao is not worried about what will happen between yuan Haitian and those women. On the one hand, yuan Haitian was still infatuated with her body, and on the other hand, he looked down on those women. In a short time,small geared motors, she was not worried about this kind of problem. But she was worried about his health because she smoked and drank so much every night, so she didn't dare to have children at this time. I didn't drink much tonight, but someone accidentally spilled wine on me. yuan Haitian said and took off his overcoat. ichgearmotor.com
천년고찰 대흥사
서산대사 유물관
유네스코와 함께 하는 두륜산도립공원
두륜산도립공원
우 59047 전남 해남군 삼산면 대흥사길 154(구, 구림리 140-11) Tel. 061.530.5957
상호 : 두륜산도립공원 관리사무소(해남군청) / 대표자 : 명현관
Copyright © 두륜산도립공원관리사무소. All rights reserved.