Great Song Times Weekly > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
13th 유네스코 세계문화유산

자유게시판

Great Song Times Weekly

페이지 정보

작성자 Wilma 댓글 0건 조회 143회 작성일 23-02-23 11:17

본문

Yun Zhen was ashamed to answer, but he wanted to know some southern scenery. Paul gave him what he liked and talked about several famous poets. Liu Yong, who was known as an idol-level prostitute, naturally had to say it. Fortunately, Liu's Ci was popular and was sung endlessly in Tokyo. He could also say something, so he put the famous song "Clothes are getting wider and wider without regret, and people are haggard for Iraq." Read it once, which made Yunzhen's eyes red. She read it several times in a low voice, only to feel that she was talking about herself in general. What is this "strong music is also tasteless" if it is not her current portrayal. After all, Paul is a romantic class leader who can wait for a while to have fun. It's common to coax girls. I'm sorry to steal other people's poems, but I can always brag about them. It's like a top film critic who can't make a movie but can talk about it as a good Havana cigar. Suit the remedy to the case always has curative effect, said some words, Yunzhen whispered about his fate, deep hard to say, his real name Yunzhen is easy to say, Paul listened to a smile, "really good name, is really the horizon clouds in general, you say you want to see Jiangnan, I will take you there in the future is,x56?line?pipe, I have a fief in Yangzhou, just the first stop in Jiangnan." Yun Zhen's face turned pale, and her heart said that she was like a bird in a cage. How could it be possible? Her heart was sour, and two lines of tears flowed out. She got up and hurried away. Paul looked at her and hurried after her. "Why are you crying again?" Is pulling pull, the peace princess yelv Hulun Yao hands carrying eight edges purple gold hammer from behind the rockery came out, see Paul entangled with nine younger sister, immediately willow eyebrow upside down, "Oh,x60?line?pipe, good you a shameless lewd thief, dare to bully my nine younger sister." "Shit, get the hammer again." Paul heart said that the princess what material made ah, unexpectedly ran to take his hand weapon, Zhao Xian's unruly compared with her is simply a child playing house, then remembered the meaning of the "hammer", immediately shouted bad, finished, and said the wrong thing. Sure enough, Yunzhen's face turned red. Hulun Yao was so angry that her face turned blue. She shook her body and pointed at Paul with an eight-edged purple gold hammer and said angrily, "You.." You're a dissolute, and I wanted to spare your life, you. You You My aunt will crush you to death today. He said that no matter how many steps he took, he would jump over and hit it with a hammer. It was like a Tigress. Paul had a headache. He pulled Yunzhen away and shouted, x56 line pipe ,x70?line?pipe, "Hey, I said something wrong. I don't know what your Khitan hammer is referring to.." "You lewd thief still say." Hulun Yao was so mad that a pair of hammers opened and closed, sweeping left and smashing right. Paul pulled Yunzhen to jump like a monkey. Yunzhen was so frightened that her face was pale and she didn't know how to struggle with Paul. With a click, Hulun Yao smashed a rockery with a sledgehammer in her hand. Smoke and dust were everywhere. Still not giving up, she jumped up and hit Paul with a double hammer. As soon as Paul looked bad, the ape's arm lightly relaxed and picked up Yunzhen. He flew back and kicked the eight-edged purple gold hammer. With the help of force, he flew back and landed on the top of the pavilion. I said, Sister Yun, how do you know this kind of person? A full Tigress. Paul foot bone pain, can not help but speak sarcastically, Yunzhen saw himself standing at such a high place, scared little face pale, clinging to Paul dare not let go. Lewd thief, is a man put down nine younger sister to fight with me three hundred rounds, die shameless rely on small white face coax people, nine younger sister, don't listen to his nonsense.. Hulun Yao cursed under the pavilion with an eight-edged purple gold hammer.
There was a cough from the round arch not far away, and then a man dressed in a pale yellow robe came in. His face was white and full of heaven. He had a pair of very spiritual single phoenix eyes. He had Sichuan lines between his eyebrows, a plump nose, and five long whiskers under his jaw. "Hulun, are you going to tear down my garden?" Episode 5 The Territory of the Tiger and the Wolf Chapter 9 Double Reed Seeing the man appear, Yunzhen's face obviously changed, and she quickly let go, but at this time she was not as flat as the ground. She was nervous and slipped under her feet. Ah, with a cry of surprise, she immediately fell down. Paul saw the opportunity quickly and reached out to hold her. His feet were on the eaves of the pavilion, and he circled twice in the air like a ROC catching a man before he landed gently. This flying skill is no small matter. Qinggong this thing, the longer it stays in the air, the more cool it is. Paul has worked hard on it. Hulun Yao carries the eight-edged purple gold hammer and curls his mouth. "A prostitute is a prostitute. Why do big men practice such good Qinggong? Picking flowers? Shameless." Paul took Yunzhen's hand and looked at the man opposite. The man's face did not change. Only one pair of eyes were looking at Paul. They looked at each other and then glanced at each other. Yunzhen pulled her hand hard, blushed and bowed her head, "Father.." This man with extraordinary bearing was naturally Han Derang, the prime minister of the King of Qi. After a low cough, he said, "Paul Chen, Wu Yilang of the Song Dynasty and the assistant lecturer of Zhi Mi Ge, opened a martial arts school in the four seas. The tuition fee was ten steamed buns. The common people flocked to it. She translated more than ten Chinese characters in the court. Princess Yuzhuo personally grinded ink. She was known as Wenqu Star and was rumored to be the guest of the four flower queens in Tokyo With his disciples, he fought with the imperial guards on behalf of Guogongfu. Princess Chai of Tianbo Mansion once came to force her to marry in person. She also had an ambiguous relationship with Princess Shuohua Chang and Princess Yuzhuo. It was rumored that the two princesses loved each other at the same time and were willing to imitate Ehuang Nvying.. How does this old boy know everything? Paul is ashamed, his little shit is almost said, next to Yunzhen surprised, this person is so famous in the Song Dynasty? Yelv Hulun Yao looked him up and down. "What's good about this prostitute?"? I think the women of the Song Dynasty are all blind. "Hulun, as a princess, you should respect yourself. What's the difference between you and him if you're fooling around like this?" Han Derang glanced at her. "How can you look like a girl when you carry this pair of eight-edged purple and gold hammers all day?" "What's wrong with girls?" Hulun Yao is not convinced, "the emperor's grandmother is not a woman, but also with thousands of troops to fight to the capital of Song.." "She used her brain, you used your hammer." Han Derang kept a straight face. He was indeed qualified to speak like this. Emperor Shengzong of the Liao Dynasty saw that he was holding the ceremony of his son. He was extremely respected and favored. His wealth and power were monstrous. His Khitan name, Yelu Longyun,a333 grade 6 pipe, ranked first in the genealogy of the imperial clan of the Liao Dynasty, and he was also above Yelu Xiuge, the world's military commander. lksteelpipe.com
천년고찰 대흥사
서산대사 유물관
유네스코와 함께 하는 두륜산도립공원
두륜산도립공원
우 59047 전남 해남군 삼산면 대흥사길 154(구, 구림리 140-11) Tel. 061.530.5957
상호 : 두륜산도립공원 관리사무소(해남군청) / 대표자 : 명현관
Copyright © 두륜산도립공원관리사무소. All rights reserved.