Man, stop! > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
13th 유네스코 세계문화유산

자유게시판

Man, stop!

페이지 정보

작성자 Wilma 댓글 0건 조회 49회 작성일 23-02-23 11:18

본문

Feeling the footsteps slowly away, Lu Fan remembered an unreliable reply that had been pushed the most times. Suddenly, he sat up and lifted the quilt with a heroic expression on his face and shouted to Qingruo, who was about to arrive at the door, "Qingruo, let's try again!" Chapter 64 movie king, calm down (7). The action of Qingruo turning around and raising his eyebrows seemed to Lu Fan to be as long as a century. He heard her usual cold voice twirl behind the thin lips. "Huh?" Bang, Lu Fan's heart is a falling boulder hit down heavily, shaking off countless ashes, hitting him dizzy, sitting on the bed shaking two times, the body is clenching teeth ready to open his mouth. dingdingdingling~” The mobile phone is ringing. Lu Fan looked at the mobile phone on the bedside table, which was unwilling to be lonely and showed a sense of existence, and breathed a long sigh of relief. Qing Ruo shook the small U disk in his hand, "I still have a job, sleep well." He had wanted to tell her not to work so late, but all the words were stuck in his throat, and he watched Qingruo pace out and gently close the door. Alas. After patting his head, Lu Fan found for the first time that he was afraid to do so. It's really a shame to think about such a big man. The mobile phone on the bedside table was still calling, and Lu Fan, who was depressed, took it and saw the note above: Brother. It seems that I haven't seen you for a long time. Lu Fan smiled and braced himself up to connect the phone, "Brother." It should be still in the office over there, quiet and empty, bringing out some cold echoes, "Well, Xiao Fan, are you off the stage?" Even colder and more serious than Qingruo's voice, the man's slightly sandy voice brought out a sense of dignity through the rubbing of the receiver, but there was still a soft warmth inside. Lu Fan felt warm in his heart. "It's been a while. Brother, are you still in the company?" Without answering his question,x52 line pipe, the man's low voice revealed a subtle and imperceptible smile, "Mom called me several times today." Jiong. Lu Fan didn't know what to say, so he had to hum and hum. Take the younger brother and sister to have a meal together after the play is finished. More embarrassing. Qingruo cold, his brother cold, he looks quite cold on the surface, three small ice cubes sitting together to eat, think so weird. Um. No, that's not the point. No, brother, not sister-in-law. "Oh?" Qin Lusheng's side is probably still approving documents, Lu Fan heard the sound of the pen on the table, his brother probably also brewed before opening his mouth, "Xiao Fan, mom said you are hard." Mom said.. You Hard.. (⊙_⊙)! Mom ~ What a real mom ~ Lu Fan's feeling of wanting to go out of his body came again. He covered his red face with one hand and tried to hide his ears and steal the bell. "No, brother, we don't have that." "Cough.." Qin Lusheng coughed in a low voice and was stunned to be unable to come up with the kind of decisive killing with his subordinates. He thought about a lot of words before he slowly asked, uns s31803 sheet ,x52?line?pipe, "To what extent have you developed?" (_) ~ Forget it, break the pot. Lu Fan hummed twice and then fell on the bed, revealing some of his delicacy when he was particularly dependent on Qin Lusheng when he was a child. "Brother, I told you not to laugh at me." Such tone did not listen for a long time, Qin Lusheng hooked the corners of his mouth, seriously way, "good." Lu Fan slipped one hand along his lower abdomen to the side of his little brother, and stretched out a finger to poke and poke some of his unworthy anger. "My new special assistant ~ she touched it casually, and it was hard ~" "Poof." Qin Lusheng still smiled. With a sad face, Lu Fan knew that no business is evil. Qin Lusheng, you are a big bastard. The low voice over there was still a suppressed smile. "All right, it's a big deal. Lu Fan, you little man, hide and scold me. When you finish shooting and meet me, the girl will get married as her mother said, so that you don't have to make a fuss about the pitiful appearance of not having seen the world all day." "No, Qin Lusheng, did you say that about your brother?" "Hum ~" By this magical brother so noisy, Qin Lusheng this class also can't go on, hum a suit with a coat to go outside, "come on, you this promising, learn well, don't let your wife teach you later.
” Lu Fan is also ready to retort, on today's Qin Lusheng side of a low sentence, "off work." Then there were all kinds of cheers that could not be suppressed. After glancing at the time and scolding the big capitalist, he finally cut off the phone. He is really no match for his brother. Alas, how melancholy! Wait! Incorrect! They clearly want Qingruo to try again to prove it! (^) Qin Lusheng, it's all your fault. Why do you make random phone calls. Hum. Every day after that, as soon as Lu Fan saw Qing Ruo, he wanted to fool people to do it again. However, he finally mustered up his courage to open his mouth once and was interrupted by a phone call. Later, as soon as he saw Qing Ruo raising his eyebrows and looking at him, he didn't know what to say. Even now with such ugly lenses, Lu Fan's mind is still looking at him every time he takes off his glasses and wears his hair. I can't. I'm so drunk. He's going to get alcohol poisoning if he goes on like this. Now these are not the point, the point is to finish shooting! What about having dinner with his brother? What to do? Even though Lu Fan's appearance is still cold, it is easy to see the clue that he is a male nerve. Finally, after eating Lu Fan's countless empty dishes every day, he acted as a considerate assistant with a kidney ache on his face. "Brother Lu, what's the matter with you?" Lu Fanmeng turned his head to look at him, his eyes sharp and his pupils deep, scaring the unprepared lower part so much that he almost lost the bowl. Forced to swallow saliva with the expression on his face, "Brother Lu?" Lu Fan suddenly breathed a sigh of relief, put down the bowl and pulled him to stride toward the toilet. Lu Fan's legs are long, and his steps are big and urgent. Poor Xiaofang is completely trotting in the back, silently patting himself twice, so that you want to flatter, so that your mouth is idle. When he got to the toilet, Lu Fan looked carefully to see that no one was there and suddenly locked the toilet door. Step by step towards the small square. His expression was serious, and the makeup around his eyes was particularly deep today,uns c70600, scaring Xiao Fang step by step back. Brother Lu, no, brother Lu. 。 lksteelpipe.com
천년고찰 대흥사
서산대사 유물관
유네스코와 함께 하는 두륜산도립공원
두륜산도립공원
우 59047 전남 해남군 삼산면 대흥사길 154(구, 구림리 140-11) Tel. 061.530.5957
상호 : 두륜산도립공원 관리사무소(해남군청) / 대표자 : 명현관
Copyright © 두륜산도립공원관리사무소. All rights reserved.