Buddhists and demons are apostate > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
13th 유네스코 세계문화유산

자유게시판

Buddhists and demons are apostate

페이지 정보

작성자 Wilma 댓글 0건 조회 41회 작성일 23-02-23 11:24

본문

When they heard this, their looks suddenly changed. They followed the sound and saw two young girls dressed in snow suits, with their hair in danger and their bodies slim. They were twenty-eight years old, but their faces were like black ice. They had a murderous look. I don't know when they had appeared on the path five feet away. Their swords had been unsheathed, and their swords were so angry that they made people palpitate and frightened, and they didn't dare to look at them for a long time. The two of them suddenly turned red. "Second Elder Martial Sister, Third Elder Martial Sister, you're here," she said. "Kill these dog thieves of the Flying Alliance. They've taken away Ah Chu and Qing'er." The bearer is impressively the last one and the last one in the "three wonders of romance". Their clothes are like snow, and their hair is like snow. Standing quietly in the light sunset, they are like two cold and beautiful flowers, so beautiful that people lose their souls. But also too cold to be kind. He snorted coldly and did not answer Keer's question. When the amorous ghost first saw the second of the three wonders of romance, his expression changed slightly. He immediately sneered disdainfully, "Who do I think I am? I'm so boastful. It turns out that it's just a female on the bed. She acts like a spoiled child and doesn't look at the place. She dares to block my way." As soon as the words came out of his mouth, he shouted coldly, "Go." Lead the crowd to plunder. When Erjue first heard this, he was so angry that his face turned green. He shouted coldly, "I want to die." The body flashed, the right arm trembled, the sword in his hand was as fast as a flying rainbow, as fast as a startled dragon, a series of flashes, a burst of heart-rending screams sounded, blood spattered, and several people fell under their swords. Hen Tian saw that Erjue had killed several people between the two swords. He couldn't help being shocked: "What a fierce and spicy swordsmanship!" The amorous ghost and the heartless girl did not dare to continue to fight,inflatable floating water park, and at the same time they shouted angrily, "Go!" Separately clapped two hands to the workers, forcing the two people's overbearing offensive, the bullet body swept away, one after another, the people have disappeared without a trace. Jue Hou and Jue Sha snorted coldly, clanging a sword scabbard, not chasing, coldly glanced at Hentian,Inflatable 5k obstacle, has been silent toward the Acacia Tower. Pay no attention to them. At first sight, Keer's face suddenly changed and her figure flashed. She took the queen by the hand and said, "Second Elder Martial Sister, I didn't offend you. Why do you ignore us?" Words did not finish, suddenly heard a cold and old voice sounded: "Keer, kneel down!" " Startled, the two of them followed the sound and saw an old woman with goose bumps all over her face and white hair. With the look of fear on her face, Ah Chu and Qing came out of the house. The eyes are shining with cold light, and the power is overwhelming. Keer at first sight, a change in appearance, exclaimed: "Grandma, you're here too." With a "splash", he trembled and knelt on the ground. When he saw the old woman with white hair, he knew that she had been in love for a few days and was often called "grandma." His expression changed, and his whole body shook. He hurriedly folded his fists and said, "The younger generation hates heaven. See the older generation." The white-haired old woman snorted coldly from her nostrils. She didn't even look at the sky. Her eyes flashed. She stared at Keer like a sharp knife and said, "You are a girl who doesn't live up to expectations. You can't make Grandma angry. How can Grandma discipline you at ordinary times? You are bold enough to save this smelly boy who deserves more than death. Pearl and Qinger almost fell into the hands of the Flying Alliance." Keer heart frightened, Inflatable indoor park ,inflatable floating water park, flower suddenly change, tremulous track: "Grandma calmed down, but Keer really had no choice." "Shut up." The white-haired old woman did not wait for Keer to finish, her expression changed, and she said coldly, "Keer, take her down." Hen Tian never dreamed that the white-haired old woman would be so rude. Her expression suddenly changed. She was moved and said, "Senior, don't embarrass Keer. Everything is caused by the younger generation. If you want to punish, punish the younger generation." "You.." The white-haired old woman's body trembled and she stared at the hated heaven and said, "You smelly boy who doesn't know whether you are alive or dead. How dare you seduce my niece? Get out of here at once, or the old woman will kill you!" The voice is strict and angry, which makes people feel shocked. Keer's heart was like a knife. She quickly took Hentian's hand and said, "Tiandi, don't make Grandma angry. Kneel down quickly to accompany Grandma." Hen Tianzhen is in a dilemma, silently nodded, kneeling on the side of Keer's body, silent. At first sight, the white-haired old woman's expression changed several times. It took her a long time to take a breath. She glanced coldly at Juehou and Juesha and said, "Take Keer with you. Don't pay any attention to this smelly boy." As soon as the words came out of his mouth, he picked up Ah Chu and Qinger in his hands and swept away without looking back.
At first sight, Keer couldn't help turning pale with fright. She was heartbroken and burst into tears. "Grandma, I'm going with Tiandi. Don't worry about me any more." Keer's face suddenly changed as soon as she said this. She took her hand and whispered, "Little sister, go quickly. Don't make your grandmother angry, or the consequences will be unimaginable." As soon as the words came out of his mouth, he ignored the sky and pulled up Keer and swept away. After a few flashes, he disappeared out of the flower forest. Hen Tian silently watched the back of Keer disappear, with mixed feelings in his heart, suffering unspeakably, shaking his head painfully. One side of the absolute evil spirit saw a cold hum: "smelly boy, count you lucky, my master did not take your dog life." As soon as the words came out of his mouth, he bounced away. The building is empty, the setting sun is shining on the terrace, I hate the sky to stand alone in front of the building, my heart is hurt, my God is broken, and I do not speak. In the heart the knife twists, the blood drops in the heart, really some do not believe this is the fact, the white hair old woman unexpectedly insolent to this. The setting sun is still the same, the small building is still the same, the flower forest is still, and the blood is everywhere. Hate day see thing think person, feel dejected, a long long sigh, dark however a sigh, "destiny!" Just about to turn around and leave. Suddenly I heard a familiar and clear voice behind me: "Guye, you haven't left yet!" "Pearl." Hen Tian suddenly heard a shock, and suddenly saw Ah Chu come in a flash. He couldn't help wondering in his heart: "It's clear that the white-haired old woman has taken her away. How did she turn back?" Nod a way: "And what have you come back to, Pearl?" "Look at you!" Zhu asked with a smile: "You are so useless that you can't even teach your wife to protect you." Then he picked up the lute on the ground. "Jewel," said Hatred, shaking his head with a wry smile, "you are too young to know anything else. But my sister's grandmother wants to take her away. Do I fight with her? Paused way: "What's more,Inflatable indoor park, the people in the Hei Zi Er Dao are chasing me everywhere. If you take your young lady with you, won't you hurt her?" Voice sad gun, full of helplessness. joyshineinflatables.com
천년고찰 대흥사
서산대사 유물관
유네스코와 함께 하는 두륜산도립공원
두륜산도립공원
우 59047 전남 해남군 삼산면 대흥사길 154(구, 구림리 140-11) Tel. 061.530.5957
상호 : 두륜산도립공원 관리사무소(해남군청) / 대표자 : 명현관
Copyright © 두륜산도립공원관리사무소. All rights reserved.