Upgrade to God _ 202002 15155746 > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
13th 유네스코 세계문화유산

자유게시판

Upgrade to God _ 202002 15155746

페이지 정보

작성자 Wilma 댓글 0건 조회 58회 작성일 23-02-23 11:25

본문

With one hand flashing Chen Feng's hand was like electricity pointing hard at the steamed bread and the aura in his hand sank into the steamed bread like lightning The steamed bread instantly became crystal clear and shining and a blurred halo was looming on the steamed bread At the entrance of the steamed bread Chen Feng carefully felt the aura of # # Although the aura was a little stronger than before it was still far from the safflower pill Chen Feng shook his head and smiled helplessly and continued to attach himself to the aura On the bluestone road Chen Feng wearing a yellow gown walked leisurely towards the library The breeze around him and the fragrance of flowers in the wind made him feel good Finally I can practice the immortal method As long as I learn the immortal method the distance between me and Luzhong will go further! Thinking of Luzhong Chen Feng clenched his fist tightly and at the same time looked forward to the immortal secret book in the library Yo ~! Isn't this brother Chen A strange voice came in the distance Chen Feng frowned and turned to look in the direction of the voice He saw that Brother Liu who had humiliated himself in the square before was coming with several disciples who were also Office & School Supplies dressed in Tianyun Gate Elder Martial Brother Liu! Chen Feng had already learned from Wang Zun about the disciples of the elders so he was very clear about the Elder Martial Brother named Liu Hai He was narrow-minded and arrogant and his own strength had reached the seventh level of Qi training Liu Hai walked up to Chen Feng looked up and down at Chen Feng then reached out and gently patted Chen Feng's face a few times with an exaggerated expression Not to mention wearing the service of our Tianyun Gate it's really a bit human But I'm really curious about whether Younger Martial Brother Chen learned to bark like a dog or not I didn't have a chance to hear it last time but I was disappointed! Liu Hai said and several people behind him burst into laughter With a flash of murder in his eyes Chen Feng said in a deep voice "Elder Martial Brother Liu if you want to hear a dog bark it's very easy If you learn a few words yourself you can hear it Why bother others" As soon as Chen Feng said this the laughter suddenly stopped Liu Hai looked at Chen Feng in astonishment and immediately a touch of Yin Li appeared on his face He never thought that this mortal without any strength would dare to talk to himself like this Liu Hai raised his eyebrows and said Boy do you dare to say it again Chen Feng stood proudly looked straight at Liu Hai and said word by word "I said Elder Martial Brother Liu you can learn to bark by yourself Do you want me to repeat it again" "You!" Liu Hai was furious and pinched the formula with one hand Suddenly a flash of inspiration appeared around him and a red flame gushed out in his hand Elder Martial Brother no! Several disciples beside him were immediately frightened It was a big crime to kill the same disciple Especially the other side was the disciple of the three elders If Chen Feng died in the hands of Liu Hai I'm afraid Liu Hai would have to be abandoned and become a mortal Yes China Factory Elder Martial Brother this boy is just a mortal If you delay your future because of him it's not worth it! A man with a horse face hurriedly pulled his bangs and looked anxious Liu Hai heard the dissuasion looked at Chen Feng with anger on his face and then gnashed his teeth and said Chen Feng be ***ing careful don't let me find a chance! With that Liu Hai shouted "Go!" He turned and left but before they could leave Chen Feng grabbed the shoulder of the horse-faced man The horse-faced man was stunned and turned his head to look at Chen Feng only to see a big hand whistling in which had come to the door of his face Pow! With a crisp sound the horse-faced man felt a burning pain on his face and was knocked down directly Remember to call me Elder Martial Brother not that boy! Chen Feng looked down coldly at the horse-faced man then glanced indifferently at the stunned crowd then paced away and walked calmly in the direction of the library Liu Hai and others all looked at Chen Feng in a daze they did not know where Chen Feng came from the courage unexpectedly so arrogant But they knew that Chen Feng knew his identity at this time He was no longer the disciple of the Sundry Court who was bullied by others He already had the qualifications to challenge others so there was no need for him to do meaningless forbearance now Book building located on the west side of the inner courtyard the whole building is divided into three floors up to several meters high the whole body is made of superior fine wood antique and magnificent
Chen Feng stood outside the library sighed with emotion and Packaging & Printing walked slowly into it only to see that on the first floor of the hall many disciples of Tianyun Gate were quietly looking for the books they needed Chen Feng walked around on the first floor and in his mind he already had a general understanding of the first floor On the first floor all the books stored were miscellaneous talks secret books of martial arts in the secular world as well as some introductory knowledge of refining utensils and medicines Seeing that there was nothing he needed Chen Feng walked towards the second floor but when Chen Feng reached the stairs on the second floor an old man in Huangshan reached out to stop his way Younger Martial Brother except for the regular room on the second floor only the elder and the disciple can enter! The old man obviously did not know Chen Feng he just looked curiously at the inner courtyard disciple who did not seem to have been cultivated Chen Feng smiled stretched out one hand and a waist card appeared in his hand The old man examined the token carefully and was even more suspicious but he still got out of the way and gave Chen Feng a passage Ignoring the old man's surprise Chen Feng walked up to the second floor with an indifferent face then made a left and right inspection tour and then walked toward the right row with the immortal method that could be practiced during the period of practicing Qi Volume 1 Chapter 15 Fire Bullet Chapter 15 Fire Bullet The second floor of Loushu is unusually quiet On the neat bookshelves there are all kinds of old books When Chen Feng first saw the immortal classics he was so excited that he wanted to learn all the classics but it was obviously impossible After some careful consideration Chen Feng only chose a fire bullet because Chen Feng knows the truth that miscellaneous is better than fine instead of wasting time to learn more immortal methods it is better to master a kind of reality first and immortal practice takes years not overnight The old man on the second floor saw Chen Feng come out and smiled softly Then he swept his eyes in Chen Feng's hands and said Younger Martial Brother the books in the library cannot be taken out of the library Do you want to print a copy 。 trade-global.com
천년고찰 대흥사
서산대사 유물관
유네스코와 함께 하는 두륜산도립공원
두륜산도립공원
우 59047 전남 해남군 삼산면 대흥사길 154(구, 구림리 140-11) Tel. 061.530.5957
상호 : 두륜산도립공원 관리사무소(해남군청) / 대표자 : 명현관
Copyright © 두륜산도립공원관리사무소. All rights reserved.