Dream of turning himself into an alien, after successful surgery, the man said he was satisfied with Anthony's diversification. > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
13th 유네스코 세계문화유산

자유게시판

Dream of turning himself into an alien, after successful surgery, the …

페이지 정보

작성자 Walker 댓글 0건 조회 50회 작성일 23-02-22 10:58

본문

Original title: The man who dreamed of turning himself into an alien expressed his satisfaction after the successful operation. Introduction: French handsome man dreams of becoming an alien, with his nose and ears cut off and his face ferocious: no regrets at all. Cultural diversity is reflected in young people in this era, such as piercing and tattooing, two favorite activities of marginalized groups. Some things are understandable, but don't overdo it, like this French man. According to the latest foreign media reports, a French man dreamed of turning himself into an "alien", so he did not hesitate to make a major transformation of his body. And his previous appearance is like this, the left side of the picture is the man's original appearance, although the appearance is not top, but also looks beautiful. It is reported that his name is Anthony Loffredo, a French man, who recently underwent plastic surgery and eventually became like this on the right. He may not understand it in the eyes of most others, but he is very satisfied in his own eyes. At first, he only made changes in appearance, with black and complex lines on his skin. Tattoos gradually spread all over the body, and the face and head were covered with black patterns, even the eyeballs. Expand the full text Eye tattoos are very rare in the tattoo world, bespoken tape measure , and only very extreme people will try them because of the high "scrap rate". Eyeball tattoos originated in the United States. Tattoo artists need to dye the whites of the eyes of tattooed people. The process requires extremely subtle operations, and the requirements for the environment are also very harsh. It needs to be carried out in a sterile operating room. In short, it is a crazy move for both tattoo artists and tattooists. Unexpectedly, this is just the beginning for Anthony. Not only that, in order to make the shape of his head look more like an alien, many foreign bodies were implanted under the skin, so that it would look uneven and give people a visual impact. After the completion of tattoos and piercings, Anthony's appearance has been far from ordinary people, in the eyes of others, he has been regarded as an "alien". But he still did not stop, because he was not satisfied with his facial features. So Anthony decided to cut off his ears and then change the shape of his nose. When everything was done, Anthony looked at himself in the mirror with satisfaction and gave an evil smile. In Anthony's own view, only in this way can his life be meaningful. Perhaps it is difficult for ordinary people to understand his world, but even in today's multicultural world, it is still impossible to support him to do so, because not harming the body is the bottom line. Tattoos, piercings or cosmetic surgery have been done since ancient times. Tattoos and piercings were originally meant to mark, pass on, and identify, while cosmetic surgery was originally meant to heal the sick. Today, with the development of science and technology, sometimes I really don't know whether it is a good thing or a bad thing.
Return to Sohu to see more Responsible Editor: (function() { function getBrandHtml() { var brands = [], html = ''; for(var i = 0; i < brands.length; i++) { var brand = brands[i]; if(brands.length i+1) { html+= ''+brand.name+''; } else { html+= ''+brand.name+'、'; } } return html; }; if(document.getElementById('linkBtn')){ document.getElementById('linkBtn').onclick = function() { $('#brands').removeClass('brand');$ ( '# tipInfo').text ( 'Real name responded'); $ ('#linkBtn').remove();$ ('.real-response .content').css('line-height', '20px');$ ('.real-response .time').css('line-height', '20px'); }; document.getElementById('brands').innerHTML = getBrandHtml(); }; })();。 tape-measure.com
천년고찰 대흥사
서산대사 유물관
유네스코와 함께 하는 두륜산도립공원
두륜산도립공원
우 59047 전남 해남군 삼산면 대흥사길 154(구, 구림리 140-11) Tel. 061.530.5957
상호 : 두륜산도립공원 관리사무소(해남군청) / 대표자 : 명현관
Copyright © 두륜산도립공원관리사무소. All rights reserved.